webfact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Expressing joy at the death of of a misguided child is pretty low....

I haven't expressed any opinion here re the girl or her death.

But, to use the term "misguided" to describe a teen-age girl who managed to flee the UK with friends and travel all the way to Syria to join ISIS in their terrorism campaign and marry one of their fighters seems to do a great disservice to the term "misguided."

4 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I haven't expressed any opinion here re the girl or her death.

But, to use the term "misguided" to describe a teen-age girl who managed to flee the UK with friends and travel all the way to Syria to join ISIS in their terrorism campaign and marry one of their fighters seems to do a great disservice to the term "misguided."

Misguided is EXACTLY the correct term!

45 minutes ago, Grouse said:

So come on. Don't beat about the bush.

Are you celebrating the death of a silly girl or not?

snap out of it! this wasnt some silly little girl that snuck out of her bedroom window to hang out with some guys in the park.

this was a journey to hell well over a week of traveling and making world headlines that benefited isis . stupid cow she would have been raped within several houra of arriving, bet she wasnt expecting that..but thats what the religion of pedophilea do..

Edited by mcfish

27 minutes ago, SgtRock said:

Do not engage with the troll

Ah! My personal spell checker returns!

I am no troll, I am a human being, a term with which you are probably unfamiliar!

My view is that this was indeed a case of a foolish, misguided girl who has paid the consequences.

Although I am anti Muslim, the death of a girl child should be no reason for glee.

You get 1 complaint for accusing me of being a troll

38 minutes ago, Grouse said:

So come on. Don't beat about the bush.

Are you celebrating the death of a silly girl or not?

I am the criminal age for responsibility is 10

She was 15 when she thought she's be big and clever and join one of the most evil groups in existence today.

British soldiers have faced and shot children on the frontline in recent wars because they have been armed. This vile innit was armed with a womb and a knowledge of the internet to get more would be baby making machines over there.

The only way to defeat the cancer that is IS is to exterminate every last one of them like the vile cockroaches they are.

And i'm a dad and my first and last responsibility is to look after my son. I won't allow scum like that to risk his life his freedom and his choice to eat Bacon

9 minutes ago, englishinsiam said:

I am the criminal age for responsibility is 10

She was 15 when she thought she's be big and clever and join one of the most evil groups in existence today.

British soldiers have faced and shot children on the frontline in recent wars because they have been armed. This vile innit was armed with a womb and a knowledge of the internet to get more would be baby making machines over there.

The only way to defeat the cancer that is IS is to exterminate every last one of them like the vile cockroaches they are.

And i'm a dad and my first and last responsibility is to look after my son. I won't allow scum like that to risk his life his freedom and his choice to eat Bacon

Bye everyone! Bye bye!

just noted that Rock likes this. How typical!

Shameful

Edited by Grouse

1 hour ago, dexterm said:

Hands up those of us on this forum who never did a stupid dangerous thing when we were 15.

Yes, we've all been there.  Fantasizing about slicing people's throats, keeping sex slaves, throwing gays off rooftops, planting bombs,...  It's a normal phase teens go through.  We were just lucky to have had a chance to outgrow it.

8 hours ago, dexterm said:

Hands up those of us on this forum who never did a stupid dangerous thing when we were 15.

At 15, most people can tell the difference between right and wrong, good and evil. By 2015 there was no doubt where ISIS lay on the scale.

Most 15 year olds don't think about the consequences.   They know the may know the difference between good and bad, but they don't have good impulse control.   If kids didn't, they wouldn't start a lot of things, for example, smoking.   You don't find too many people who start smoking in their 20's or 30's; the same with a  lot of other behavior.

These girls grew up in a country where they were pretty much sheltered from anything that remotely comes close to the chaos, killing and mayhem they walked into.  

Girls are quite often attracted to 'bad boys' and the ISIS fighters are pretty much the epitome of bad boys.  

There is a good chance they were never fully committed to the cause.   They probably never took up arms or fought anyone, other than the guys who used them for their own pleasure.  

Unlike the world in which many of us grew up, we could dabble in the underbelly of society, whether it was drugs, the occult or sneaking out at night to run around with friends.  We could go to the brink and still come back.  They entered a very dangerous and deadly world from which coming back is nearly impossible.  

Other than a few articles in the news, they will largely be forgotten.  

14 hours ago, Grouse said:

I'll bet you're not a parent!

he is talking legalaities  mate not morals and duty of parents, what do  think would have happened if the parents tried to stop her from doing what she wanted, seeing she is classed as an adult, police, social workers, and all the do gooders would be one them like a ton of bricks,

so really i think YOUR NOT A PARENT

think first before you make stup1d statements  

http://www.youthoria.org/home/life/rights/what-can-i-do/1238766403.391/

Edited by dieseldave1951
incompleate

14 hours ago, Grouse said:

Yes, foolish child.

I'm anti Muslim but she was a child after all.

Some posters here are not fit to be parents

Expressing joy at the death of of a misguided child is pretty low....

Agreed. ISIS are pure scum, no questions, but I won't be celebrating this news. The main plus from it is that it'll be a wake-up call for other delusional kids thinking of doing the same.

I have no doubt if she had returned to the UK she would have been treated very leniently, as UK law treats Islam preferentially to appease violent Muslims, thereby violating everyone’s human rights and breeding even more resentment.

37 minutes ago, daveAustin said:

Agreed. ISIS are pure scum, no questions, but I won't be celebrating this news. The main plus from it is that it'll be a wake-up call for other delusional kids thinking of doing the same.

Unfortunately I think it wont affect other 15 year old anywhere in the world.

12 minutes ago, Norvid said:

It looks to me that she was as British as I am a martian. One less stupid walking on earth. More to go?

Assuming that you are British, the only difference is that your anscestors relocated to the UK earlier than hers.

50 minutes ago, dieseldave1951 said:

he is talking legalaities  mate not morals and duty of parents, what do  think would have happened if the parents tried to stop her from doing what she wanted, seeing she is classed as an adult, police, social workers, and all the do gooders would be one them like a ton of bricks,

so really i think YOUR NOT A PARENT

think first before you make stup1d statements  

http://www.youthoria.org/home/life/rights/what-can-i-do/1238766403.391/

The point that I was trying to make is that being a good parent is not a trivial task. Ask any parent.

Trying to guide teenagers down paths more likely to have a happy outcome is difficult. 

Age of consent seems quite arbitrary to me. Lowering voting age in Scotland to 16 was a cynical move in my opinion.

In my own case, my kids have done rather well - more down to luck than my good parenting I suspect!

I do think parenting is going backwards generally. However, that's for a different thread.

4 minutes ago, Norvid said:

RUAM RUDY

No not at all. The difference is that she was a traitor of western freedom, beliefs, tradition and spirit, or British value and the country itself.

That's quite a call for a 16 year old growing up in 21st century UK!

4 minutes ago, Norvid said:

RUAM RUDY

No not at all. The difference is that she was a traitor of western freedom, beliefs, tradition and spirit, or British value and the country itself.

So she falls into the same camp as the Cambridge 5, albeit without the class or intellect? My apologies - I mistook your previous comment to suggest that her ethnicity excluded her from being considered British.