Viewing old posts?

Spaniel

still not working for me either, you have to create an activity stream and set it up to filter for your comments/posts.

though when I perform the search, I see what I commented since the upgrade, nothing prior

the message that its still indexing the forum data is still there, so I guess the update isnt yet complete

Edited by jonw8uk

I setup a query/stream to see my older content...going back days/weeks...worked fine for  few days.  Then about two days ago although I'm still using the same activity stream it only shows the last few hours worth (if that) and I still have the stream set to show "anytime" like going back to the beginning of time.

I guess it has something to do with the ongoing indexing.  You would think as the indexing completes/gets close to being 100% complete it would get better but the reverse seems to be happening....maybe it's due to some TV plug-ins being deactivated over the last few days by tech support that was supposedly causing other problems according to posts I've seen from tech support.