If you were on death row, what would be your last meal and why? 

Wilsonandson

A condemned prisoner's last meal is a customary ritual preceding execution. Various countries have various traditions in this regard. The "little glass of rum" is granted to the condemned in historical France in the minutes before execution, but no formal last meal as the condemned learns of their impending execution only on the fatal morning, generally just minutes in advance.

In many countries, the prisoner may, within reason, select what the last meal will be.

So, what would you like and why?

Edited by Wilsonandson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricky_Ray_Rector

Last meal[edit]

For his last meal, he left the pecan pie on the side of the tray, telling the corrections officers who came to take him to the execution chamber that, as has been already noted, he was saving it "for later."[8] The rest of the pecan pie was not disposed of until Rector had been executed.

Well.... I would hope they didn't know I was badly allergic to shrimp/prawns.   (I love them, but developed a deadly allergy to them in my forties.. ) 

I would order a pound and a half or two pounds of those big tiger shrimp, barbecued with garlic & herb butter sauce, and really enjoy eating them for the last time.  Hell... let's make it five pounds of 'em.  I love 'em..... they just don't love me...  lol. 

I'm sure that within a half hour or so, maybe even less than a half hour....  I would go into very bad Anaphylactic Shock and die... . robbing the state, and the state executioner of their chance to execute me..    55555555     :)  

Edited by Catoni
correction and addition