Donald Trump never wanted to win: Michael Moore

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, JDGRUEN said:

Anyone who believes Michael Moore believes in fairy tales and unicorns... 

This from the poster who said this in another thread:

..It seems from numerous sources HRC has Parkinson's Disease or some other serious form of advancing Dementia.. HRC has trouble walking, HRC must prop herself up against a stool to sit on stage, HRC requires assistance to climb stairs, HRC has a medical aid at her side at all times with injections to fend off collapse on stage or while walking from place to place,  HRC seems to have an indwelling catheter with a urine collection pouch down her pants suit leg attached to her calf.  This is another sign of advanced Parkinson's Disease.  

TH 

I agree with Moore, but not for his reasons. I think he got into it to try and shake up the GOP, but was taken by surprise when he became popular.

He may or may not be trying to lose, but IMO he knows the hand out's and those that will vote for her simply because she's a woman and a Dem outnumber those that believe in capitalism and self reliance and he is just going to go out in a blaze of rhetoric. No GOP candidate had a chance of winning anyway.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I agree with Moore, but not for his reasons. I think he got into it to try and shake up the GOP, but was taken by surprise when he became popular.

He may or may not be trying to lose, but IMO he knows the hand out's outnumber the hard working and he is just going to go out in a blaze of rhetoric. No GOP candidate had a chance of winning anyway.

Are you saying that there are more Americans of working age getting benefits than are gainfully employed?

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He may or may not be trying to lose, but IMO he knows the hand out's and those that will vote for her simply because she's a woman and a Dem outnumber those that believe in capitalism and self reliance and he is just going to go out in a blaze of rhetoric. No GOP candidate had a chance of winning anyway.

You think begining your political career by going on numerous talk shows saying the sitting president was a Kenyan born muslim was an attempt to "shake up the GOP"?

And when announcing his candidacy calls most Mexican immigrants rapist was another shake up.

It never occurs to you that his intent was to appeal to the  most racist, conspiracy minded, alt right wing of the US population and not the normal GOP demographic ?

TH

11 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

Are you saying that there are more Americans of working age getting benefits than are gainfully employed?

Thus, perhaps 52 percent of U.S. households—more than half—now receive benefits from the government, thanks to President Obama.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillmatthews/2014/07/02/weve-crossed-the-tipping-point-most-americans-now-receive-government-benefits/#66af046c6233

I still think trump never wanted to win and still doesn't, though I'm not sure he's consciously aware of that. His latest campaign moves are schizo and give mixed messages. Dumping Manafort considering his Putin connection was necessary so that's a sign he wants to win. But the new leaders are a mix. One Breitbart dude so crazy extreme indicating not wanting to win but then we have the smart polling lady more indicative of wanting to win. He does enjoy making people wonder and all the constant attention though. 

11 minutes ago, thaihome said:

You think begining your political career by going on numerous talk shows saying the sitting president was a Kenyan born muslim was an attempt to "shake up the GOP"?

And when announcing his candidacy calls most Mexican immigrants rapist was another shake up.

It never occurs to you that his intent was to appeal to the  most racist, conspiracy minded, alt right wing of the US population and not the normal GOP demographic ?

TH

calls most Mexican immigrants rapist

He never said that. He said the illegals included rapists.

4 minutes ago, Scotwight said:

Thus, perhaps 52 percent of U.S. households—more than half—now receive benefits from the government, thanks to President Obama.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillmatthews/2014/07/02/weve-crossed-the-tipping-point-most-americans-now-receive-government-benefits/#66af046c6233

The 49 million people getting Social security that are included in 151 million receiving some form of government benefit will appreciate being included in your link to a  2 year old anti AHC act opinion piece in Forbes. The author blows that fact off and then goes on to imply that once you start getting benefits,  even if you are owed them, you suddenly become one of the freeloaders.  You people have no shame.

TH

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

calls most Mexican immigrants rapist

He never said that. He said the illegals included rapists.

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

http://time.com/3923128/donald-trump-announcement-speech/