Video: Molester on a "song thaew" arrested after video goes viral

webfact

Greenchair post No,120.

The definition of molestation does not include spelling someone's hair, even if they shouldn't be. Stop exaggerating. 

If you took the time to  read the sexual offences act as it stands in the UK you'll find that the action you so stoutly defend is a serious offence and is so in the greater majority of  western countries around the world.

Or are you  perhaps already aware of the  matter and the gravity of the offence?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, shunter said:

If you took the time to  read the sexual offences act as it stands in the UK you'll find that the action you so stoutly defend is a serious offence and is so in the greater majority of  western countries around the world.

Or are you  perhaps already aware of the  matter and the gravity of the offence?

What smelling someone? 

Show me the law. 

Lol.  Drama queen 

2 hours ago, greenchair said:

That's the point, she wasn't bothered. If that nasty person had not posted on FB,  the girl would have been oblivious to the fact she was being sniffed. Therefore she was not molested as by the definition of the law. 

What are they going to say to the judge? 

This man smelled a young ladies hair and touched her leg. :facepalm:

I thought the video was hilarious also. We're in Thailand for goodness sakes. There are worse things. 

you'll have to forgive those who've said you're in thailand for all the wrong reasons.Ever since their late teens all

they have dreamed and wished for,is a thai woman and nothing else...but most didn't visit LOS until their 30's....

after all 'avenues' back home were exhausted and hit a dead end.

No need to list the many worse happenings in amazing thailand!:)

You being the defendant should be well aware of the law concerning sexual offences in The UK.
 I am only a legal professional who has chambers  at the Inns of Court as well as an office here thus I may be somewhat better informed as to the legal statute within the U.K than you unless of course you have fallen foul of any of those statutes of course. 

Oh Nasrullah.,
For the record my birthright is mixed race, English Thai or Thai English depending on how you may wish to interpret that comment of course. I have  all rights here  no visa needed the same situation applies within the UK as well. 

So might we all be informed as to the reasons you are here,, looking at your comments  one is hardly inspired to consider it is for the long term good of Thailand.

Possibly  it is the attraction of the young fuzzy peaches and their sweet aroma that has attracted you here like Grenchair. Difficult to find such delightful orchard fruits like that in the U.K as you are not allowed to smell, fondle and generally paw the young fruit around. The growers of such young peaches tend to call upon the majesty of the law  when such events occur. Then as  a result  one often gets a register entry.after a governmental free holiday of varying time lengths also a register entry. Very difficult  to remove ones name from that register apart from departing the UK shores and relocating to foreign climes

Girl uses scented products so she can smell nice. 

Boy smells girl. Boy gets aroused. 

Girl gets upset. Girl shames boy. 

Boy is arrested. 

This is simple.  Ban all scented feminine products. 

4 minutes ago, dcnx said:

Girl uses scented products so she can smell nice. 

Boy smells girl. Boy gets aroused. 

Girl gets upset. Girl shames boy. 

Boy is arrested. 

This is simple.  Ban all scented feminine products. 

And ban sniffing on the bus. 

47 minutes ago, shunter said:

You being the defendant should be well aware of the law concerning sexual offences in The UK.
 I am only a legal professional who has chambers  at the Inns of Court as well as an office here thus I may be somewhat better informed as to the legal statute within the U.K than you unless of course you have fallen foul of any of those statutes of course. 

Oh Nasrullah.,
For the record my birthright is mixed race, English Thai or Thai English depending on how you may wish to interpret that comment of course. I have  all rights here  no visa needed the same situation applies within the UK as well. 

So might we all be informed as to the reasons you are here,, looking at your comments  one is hardly inspired to consider it is for the long term good of Thailand.

Possibly  it is the attraction of the young fuzzy peaches and their sweet aroma that has attracted you here like Grenchair. Difficult to find such delightful orchard fruits like that in the U.K as you are not allowed to smell, fondle and generally paw the young fruit around. The growers of such young peaches tend to call upon the majesty of the law  when such events occur. Then as  a result  one often gets a register entry.after a governmental free holiday of varying time lengths also a register entry. Very difficult  to remove ones name from that register apart from departing the UK shores and relocating to foreign climes

Oh stop blowing your own horn.

You say you are a lawyer :cheesy:

Just try prosecuting someone for smelling a girls hair, the judge will laugh you straight out the court and down the street. 

Show me the law that says smelling is illegal. And don't threaten the LM law for defending a poor man that smelled a girl, that's a joke. 

Peaches? ?people don't come here for peaches, they come here for arse! ! And the arse likes that. 

By the way calling me a defendent might be in violation of the computer crime act. 

I'll just check with a real lawyer :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, shunter said:

Oh Nasrullah.,

I'm not an expat....so when here i'm all for the ST good of me!:)

young fuzzy peaches...............don't forget the cream:wai2:

43 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Oh stop blowing your own horn.

You say you are a lawyer :cheesy:

Just try prosecuting someone for smelling a girls hair, the judge will laugh you straight out the court and down the street. 

Show me the law that says smelling is illegal. And don't threaten the LM law for defending a poor man that smelled a girl, that's a joke. 

Peaches? ?people don't come here for peaches, they come here for arse! ! And the arse likes that. 

By the way calling me a defendent might be in violation of the computer crime act. 

I'll just check with a real lawyer :rolleyes:

Try the Equality Act of 2010, Part 2, Chapter 2, Section 26,

(1)A person (A) harasses another (B) if—

(a)A engages in unwanted conduct related to a relevant protected characteristic, and

(b)the conduct has the purpose or effect of—

(i)violating B's dignity, or

(ii)creating an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment for B.

The unwanted sniffing of ones hair whilst trapped next to the sniffer on the bus would most definitely constitute harassment and any indignant sniffer would be the one laughed at by the judge as their sentence was read out, a maximum of 6 months imprisonment.

Eloquent sort of chav are you not greenchair. Oh and would you be so kind as to point out where I threatened you with L.M.

You'll find I am somewhat  more than a ''lawyer if you should wish to pursue the defendant matter in an in open court under the ''Computer crimes Act''.

Want to play or is it all to quote Sir Winston Churchill  ''All piss and Wind with you''?

Now either please resume taking the medication you should be taking or,  desist in taking the medication you shouldn't be taking there's a good little boy.

31 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

The unwanted sniffing of ones hair whilst trapped next to the sniffer on the bus would most definitely constitute harassment and any indignant sniffer would be the one laughed at by the judge as their sentence was read out, a maximum of 6 months imprisonment.

:cheesy: Reductio ad absurdum. You need to get a life son.

Besides, harassment is not molestation.

21 minutes ago, Lex Talionis said:

:cheesy: Reductio ad absurdum. You need to get a life son.

Besides, harassment is not molestation.

Nonsense, that is the UK law that would be applicable to this case, I suspect you do not even understand the Latin you have posted as it does not apply at all.

We do not use the term molest within legal definition in the UK, but for your information, molest is a term for sexual harassment of a physical nature, not all harassment is molestation but all molestation is harassment.  Probably best to have the first idea what you are talking about before attempting to ridicule others.

On 25/08/2016 at 0:53 AM, Somtamnication said:

A good elbowing to the face from the girl would have helped him to stop. I don't know who I am more upset with, the idiot or the girl for just doing nothing. She is big enough. :coffee1:

Nice girls do not do that sort of thing...

And he may have got aggressive, best course of action was to verbally confront him, loudly as there were other people on the bus.