Do you enjoy buffets here?

JJGreen

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I generally go at lunchtime and if it is a weekday I generally order the fish and chips as it only costs 10B more than the salad bar does on its own. The fish is so-so and I rarely eat it but the chips are nice enough. I dont think I would bother taking either home with me.

The full-priced main courses are quite expensive for what they are and dont really suit my taste very much. The salad and soup are definitely the main attraction for me and without them I would surely never go to Sizzler.

Would agree about the fish and chip option. I don't like the fish at all but I enjoy the chips too.

Im off to sizzler now for a salad fix... no over eating!

On 8/31/2016 at 11:54 AM, smotherb said:

You apparently went overboard on your moderation of good taste--seriously, Sizzler, as a good buffet?

He and people like him are the reason every restaurant on Tripadvisor is 5 stars.  Gimme a break.

He and people like him are the reason every restaurant on Tripadvisor is 5 stars.  Gimme a break.

3.5..maybe 4 dude
You cant make salad at home the variety they have for 159 baht.

You have to treat each place as a standalone based on price and selection and their specialty

Would you expect top quality seafood for 299 baht?
Would u expect lobster at a pizza buffet?

31 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

3.5..maybe 4 dude
You cant make salad at home the variety they have for 159 baht.

You have to treat each place as a standalone based on price and selection and their specialty

Would you expect top quality seafood for 299 baht?
Would u expect lobster at a pizza buffet?

Cheap at never merits stars. Ever. If I see one more review that says "Best .... In Thailand" I'm gonna explode. The likelihood that the reviewer has tried every "..." In Thailand is between zero and none.  To your point yes, there can be a five star hot dog if I am reviewing hot dogs.