Am I normal?

34 minutes ago, Sayonarax said:

I hope some aussie women has ripped this gold digger a new one.. she got used and abused. Serves her right.

moreso, I hope some Irish gold digger tears the FIFO apart too

The gold digger, and Sofer are all apples for now

Edited by tifino

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has the OP topped himself not answered for a while.!!!

It all depends on the reason or reasons you split up.

1. She is shagging someone else!! ?? In wich case no you shouldn't be missing her you should be out celebrating at least you know.

2. She just got bored with you or your money dried up!!?? Again get up and get out sod the cow.

3. She has popped her glogs and for some reason you can't bring yourself to say so!! ?? In which case yes miss her everyday, every right too.

...there's probably more to the story....

...sort your emotions....

...there was no love there......

...you probably got duped....

...maybe humiliated throughout the Thai community too....

..watch out she doesn't send a replacement around to take over where she left off....

...Thai women are miles ahead of foreign men....

...they have studied and been tutored in how to get the best of us...then to discard us with little or no consequence...

...and our governments are doing nothing about it....

18 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

..watch out she doesn't send a replacement around to take over where she left off....

...they have studied and been tutored in how to get the best of us...then to discard us with little or no consequence...

Your last sentence is rather perplexing.  So in America, if we get divorced from our American wife and she takes half our stuff, is the government supposed to do something about it?

31 minutes ago, SOTIRIOS said:

What a bloody pointless post.

2 hours ago, SOTIRIOS said:

Why the **** would a government get involved in the love affairs of its citizens?   If its citizens are too stupid to take care of themselves in personal matters, what role should a government have?   Other than the consular staff enjoying a laugh about gross stupidity.

3 hours ago, Agent Sumo said:

Yeah you're probably right there but then again, I don't believe anyone should be a "boss" in a relationship. It should be an equitable partnership with each playing to their strengths.

Of course, that might be a bit difficult if you're going to hook up with a poorly-educated woman with no money but that's not something I would ever do.

Absolutely no interest in women who defer to a man because they can't or won't handle responsibility

That's the mistake so many foreign men make, hook up with an Isaan girl, no education, no money, probably a couple of kids left with family in the backblocks, and expect that it will be a marriage made in heaven.   I've seen them in Soi Nana, talking pidgin, trying to impress a village girl with their 'wealth' and 'status'.  It's no wonder so many of these liaisons end unhappily, as they were almost inevitably doomed to do.

Edited by F4UCorsair
addition

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Bet you two don't even live here.......:)

Not now, but I have.

Nor does one have to live there to make observations, easily done on visits, and by reading the ridiculous, poredictable comments on TV, and elsewhere, by jilted men, cleaned out by bargirls.

Edited by F4UCorsair
addition

14 minutes ago, transam said:

fully agree. i've only ever been cleaned out by two white chicks, one german and one italian. combined they have cost me millions of A$.

so far pretty happy with my issan girl and her 2 children, but it's only been 6 years so far. even if i live another 25 years she and her family will cost me less than the lawyers i had to engage to deal with my previous two wifes.

suggest, F4UCorsair,  you comment on things you know about instead in future.

Edited by manfredtillmann
alterations and additions

4 minutes ago, transam said:

So you were burned..........That's OK.....Some of us are still here just cracking on....:)

No, not burned, too much sense for that.   You could never have deduced that from my post.  I've never had anything to do with a Thai woman, hooker, respectable woman, or anything in between.

You may have done well so far, but there are thousands who haven't, many of whom post here on TV, sobbing about how they were so stupid that they bought a house in the name of a woman they'd known for five minutes, and found themselves supporting a family for a few years and then thrown out of the houses they funded.  

Good luck with your continued 'cracking on'.

Edited by F4UCorsair
addition

Just now, transam said:

That's cool, so your interests in LOS or LOS forums are..?

I didn't realize I had to live in Thailand or be married to a Thai to have an interest.   I spend a lot of time in Thailand, and spent a lot more in years gone by.

If I'm required to live there to be able to post, you'd better report me to the mods to have me struck off.

Edited by F4UCorsair

1 minute ago, JJGreen said:

Relationships end...and as u get older you should have learnt to deal with it
I dont get guys who hanker over some love they had 2 , 5, 10 years before
Things ended...move on

The OP is talking something recent, not 10 years ago.

2 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

I didn't realize I had to live in Thailand or be married to a Thai to have an interest.   I spend a lot of time in Thailand, and spent a lot more in years gone by.

If I'm required to live there to be able to post, you'd better report me to the mods to have me struck off.

nothing wrong with having an interest, but to voice an opinion on something you know nothing about seems immature.

Just now, manfredtillmann said:

nothing wrong with having an interest, but to voice an opinion on something you know nothing about seems immature.

One needs only to read the pages of TV to know that being duped by hookers, village girls, ladyboys, etc., is very prevalent.  I have lived there, visit frequently, and keep my eyes open.  I think I know enough to comment.

Make a list of things you have always wanted to do without that woman holding you back.

No, I am not talking about shagging someone else.

A tandem skydive. A quick trip to Nepal. A scuba course....

Meeting buddies for a drink during the week
Taking a day off work to watch movies
A day at the track

7 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

I was referencing guys hanging on in to the past in general

You might mistake nostalgia for "hanging on". We (or at least those of us with a heart) look back, sometimes with regret, at the one who got away, or broke our heart for the first time. Doesn't mean you dwell in the past.

You might mistake nostalgia for "hanging on". We (or at least those of us with a heart) look back, sometimes with regret, at the one who got away, or broke our heart for the first time. Doesn't mean you dwell in the past.

Some of us can rationalise it quickly and move on in life.
I made contact at age 30 with my sweetheart girl when we were 17 and together . I felt so lucky we had broken it off because we had zero in common by age 30. That was the last time i looked back.
Regret is a wasted emotion. Learn and move on.
If you regret then clearly you do dwell in the past... you have to dwell to be able to regret

4 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

Some of us can rationalise it quickly and move on in life.
I made contact at age 30 with my sweetheart girl when we were 17 and together . I felt so lucky we had broken it off because we had zero in common by age 30. That was the last time i looked back.
Regret is a wasted emotion. Learn and move on.
If you regret then clearly you do dwell in the past... you have to dwell to be able to regret

I said "sometimes with regret", and if you don't regret anything you've done in your life, you're not human.

I said "sometimes with regret", and if you don't regret anything you've done in your life, you're not human.

We are talking about ex loves here...not regret about "anything".
I havent regretted an ex since that time at 30.
At moments i have thought..."oh...what about xxxx.." but during that same thought bubble i then catch myself and realize it didn't work at the time for a reason and i took something from that and moved on...so, no regret.
I am sure i am still human...

1 hour ago, F4UCorsair said:

No, not burned, too much sense for that.   You could never have deduced that from my post.  I've never had anything to do with a Thai woman, hooker, respectable woman, or anything in between.

You may have done well so far, but there are thousands who haven't, many of whom post here on TV, sobbing about how they were so stupid that they bought a house in the name of a woman they'd known for five minutes, and found themselves supporting a family for a few years and then thrown out of the houses they funded.  

Good luck with your continued 'cracking on'.

If you have not been in the situation of feeling cheated and 'let down' (to put it nicely) by a Thai girl it is easy to criticise others.  But take a step backwards and i wonder how many of us who may be critical have made just as significant mistakes in the West. How many got married, brought a house in the West for all the wrong reasons, i admit i did. The exceptions will be those in very long lived happy relationships or the committed bachelor types.

Sometimes it comes across as if you are more stupid to fail in a relationship in Thailand than you are if a relationship fails in the West.

If you buy a house in the  West and you have kids, when the relationship fails you are almost as likely to lose that as you would a house in Thailand.

Edited by rogeroc

1 hour ago, transam said:

Don't see what impact living here or not makes on a perfectly accurate observation but I do live here and I concur with what F4UCorsair  described. 

Of course, it's not for me to tell anyone what to base their relationship on.

If a man wants to throw his lot in with a poorly-educated woman with no money, no real options and two children by different fathers in the background just because she doesn't say no when he wants to have sex, that's up to him.

Personally, I find it rather amusing when I see them sitting there like dopes while the wife says all kinds of unsavoury stuff about them to her friends in Thai all the while thinking he's respected rather than his wallet

Edited by Agent Sumo

hope it was not your first real love in life...as a song states : the first cut is the deepest....how to cure ?

first of all you need to WANT to cure....if u are hanging in and hanging onto this feeling u bind yourself down....

although many people feel happy if they suffer...check yourself are u in this category....??? if yes physical mental and financial ruin is very near....some guys sleep in the street eat from the rubbish and look like shit because they experienced what u experience now and could not let go. ( but not with your wife with any other chick  = reflect !!!! its not her the person of your ex, is your reaction makes u suffer = this reaction similar in the mind of all people man and women alike = work on your own doing /reacting to recover to survive  )...also quiet possible u are the excuse type excuse every BS she gave you not wanting to see the reality...generaly I met heaps of pple who are not so interested in reality of life....on the long run this is a real banger in thailand feels like a truck bangs into you ten times a day usual a harsh wakeup often ends with a bullet in ur body ...never forget this is thirld world pple do anything to survive...

if not and u honestly want to recover meet other people....hey you are not alone.....read thai visa  check google for thai wife falang husband problems....u be surprised as google finds 10000 storys almost same as your story in a split second.....move house....get rid of her stuff...move town...etc....change jobs....start exercise change diet ...find a new hobby ...keep urself busy...learn that u are not alone...speak about it as long as it takes....and meet other women....

if ur splitup was for money (reason number one for thai ladys to hang out with you a falang - even they give u the romance bs - I call it romance scam if u start paying and believe my wife is different = a classic )....if u cannot now, learn thai well and listen to the wifes gfs of other falangs when they speak amongst themselves freely believing u not understand about their "loved ones =atms"...this will be a real eye opener I promisse....

this is a completely normal response to getting dumped - when the girl leaves you, it can shatter you... even if you didnt love her so much as you thought you did.
When she dumps you, you will have plenty of guily thoughts, what did i do? whats wrong with me? why didnt i treat her better? oh no ive lost my soul mate! i want to die, i dont want anyone else blah blah blah....
Yes many of us have been there, and it can take a good year or 2 to come to terms with, then a few more years to get over...

i remember my childhood sweetheart dumping me in the same way, then to rub salt in my wounds about 6 years later she appears in bangkok with her new husband and wants us all to have a few nights out... myself and my wife and her and her fella... it was a strange one... but i tell you what!
After that night i realized what an idiot i had been pining for her all those years...|
i had obviously changed and grown up or in different directions, and she was someone i just didnt love anymore...

The mind is a terrible thing to taste - reality and the tricks your mind plays on you are not the same...
Dont be a fool... it was meant to be...
Move on with dignity....
LET IT GO