blacklisted for life

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I think they saw your deportation stamp and denied you boarding the flight for that reason.

As far as I know no airline can access immigration's records.

I suggest you check again about the blacklisting for life. I suspect it might be less.

I am also curious about the time line of all that happened since the only date you mention is December of 2015.

What type of a visa did you have when this all started. Did your permit stay run out during all of the events and you were on an overstay when you were deported.

Well thanks i should focus a bit more but i'm on the edge.

The Swiss agent had no idea he just knew that i wasn't allowed to board the plane, we had a friendly conversation about it, perhaps another company would have let me in but the finality would have been the same, back to Switzerland. As for the time line, I was approached by 3 guys from immig.  in the morning of December 2015 had just renew my retirement visa so plenty of time, bailed the same day 100,000.-thb, reported every month to the office of the general attorney in Phuket town but for the last report my bogus lawyer didn't show up. Get a 3,000.- thb fine and and went home so 7 months at all my visa was still ok until 11 September of this year.

So from the time i was arrested to the deportation it is seven month and a half. 

I knew that i was blacklisted in Switzerland in Zurich airport not from the Thai airways agent but after calling the immigration in BKK.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, philtrue said:

Well thanks i should focus a bit more but i'm on the edge.

The Swiss agent had no idea he just knew that i wasn't allowed to board the plane, we had a friendly conversation about it, perhaps another company would have let me in but the finality would have been the same, back to Switzerland. As for the time line, I was approached by 3 guys from immig.  in the morning of December 2015 had just renew my retirement visa so plenty of time, bailed the same day 100,000.-thb, reported every month to the office of the general attorney in Phuket town but for the last report my bogus lawyer didn't show up. Get a 3,000.- thb fine and and went home so 7 months at all my visa was still ok until 11 September of this year.

So from the time i was arrested to the deportation it is seven month and a half. 

I knew that i was blacklisted in Switzerland in Zurich airport not from the Thai airways agent but after calling the immigration in BKK.

Went home without passport it is when i went to reclame it that all started. Only get it back after landing in Switzerland.

2 hours ago, jamesbrock said:

How could the Thai embassy in Switzerland grant you a visa a. without a passport; and b. while you were blacklisted?

You need to concoct a more believable story for your next scam attempt.

The whole sad tail seems strange, a Swiss embassy would not issue a retirement visa only a O or what ever and then you would apply for a retirement extension of stay in Thailand. Also why are you paying tax, I think you need to get your story straight before you do anything else. If you have a wife in Thailand as you mention why not apply for a marriage visa extension and then list your mother as a dependent.

5 minutes ago, Straight8 said:

Wow, the TV detectives at their finest!

I also believe the story, good luck with it all.

Another lesson, never sever all ties to your real home. You never know when you need a plan to fall back on.

How does one sever ties?

Dont you just book a flight , find somewhere to live and get a job...and your back in business again

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DGS1244 said:

The whole sad tail seems strange, a Swiss embassy would not issue a retirement visa only a O or what ever and then you would apply for a retirement extension of stay in Thailand. Also why are you paying tax, I think you need to get your story straight before you do anything else. If you have a wife in Thailand as you mention why not apply for a marriage visa extension and then list your mother as a dependent.

And then get a work permit to cover yer arse.Easy in hindsight i know.

4 minutes ago, mcfish said:

How does one sever ties?

Dont you just book a flight , find somewhere to live and get a job...and your back in business again

For a retiree?  Easier said than done unless you are 25 and/or have a lot of capital to bootstrap that business up from scratch.  There are many countries that would be a much better place to start a new business with limited starting capital - and/or where one can afford to live on a retirement pension.  Cambodia was a good choice to work this out, imo.

I really feel for you, and people here should try to understand your OP and replies instead of asking what you have already clearly told !

The only real question is why someone could be deported for being in his business if not working ?

You have the right to star at your business if you are owner and not working.

So maybe immigrapigs lied on the documents ?

Of course it is not a smart idea to have any business that will make the locals feel jealous, and this is a risk that anybody who opens a street business (not online) will face.

REALLY wish you the best and thank you for your experience, it means that even if you are legal here you can be caught, so better avoid talking to anyone and telling anything about your business to anyone.

Hope that you will find a solution, but Cambodia seems to be the correct one, you can even work without visa there without any risk.

3 minutes ago, RHerberth said:

Why you registered the business on your name and not only on your wives name? I think if you did it like this you never have problems with the immigration because you are not the owner and not have to do anything with the business.

True actually ! I didn't think about it, but why registering in your name ? It's so easy to have business but without anyone knowing, so why anybody with a brain would register in his own name when he has a wife to do everything.

Still feel for the OP but until he explains what he did wrong, BECAUSE HE OF COURSE DID WRONG THINGS, I will keep thinking that this kind of things only happen to some kinds of people...

Sorry if I am wrong, but this is what this post inspire.