only in pattaya

W J S

Hi, wondered if this has happened before,  i was waiting at traffic lights on my motorbike, another bike beside with two girls on, we exchanged smiles, traffic light countdown  goes to 3  and pillion  girl jumps  on my pillion, have to pull away now  but stop 50 metre up the road  get off bike ask her to go but she says no and holds onto pillion,  her friend has stopped  50 metres further  up , i cannot lift her off , so i walk upto her friend to ask for help  she says give her 100baht and she will get off, i was playing golf at 10-ocl  so could not waste time  i gave her 100baht and she got off,  had to smile then  she gave me her phone number, only in pattaya

Happened to me once when I was bicycling on beach road. A girl suddenly jumped up and I asked her to get off. Why did you pay her ? I had to push her away and that seemed to do the trick.

I suppose only in Pattaya would you smile at a girl on a motorbike before 10am in the morning who then jumped on the back of your bike yet you then kicked her off to go play golf - i would get lynched by my mates back home if i told them a story like that.

Stories like that are why I love LOS and especially Pattaya.

I'd never in a thousand years hear a story like that about my home town.

Reminds me of the time I asked the waitress in a nearby restaurant for the RESTAURANT's phone number so I could order food ahead of time, and she gave me HER phone number :D.