White girls

jameschifley

16 minutes ago, jameschifley said:

I am 40 years old and have literally never dated a white girl, ever.

:cheesy::cheesy:

Ever thought that they might be hiding from you :blink::blink:

I jest of course.

The answer surely will depend on which part of Thailand you are located :thumbsup:

Edited by SgtRock
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SgtRock said:

:cheesy::cheesy:

Ever thought that they might be hiding from you :blink::blink:

I jest of course.

The answer surely will depend on which part of Thailand you are located :thumbsup:

Bangkok. I do see tons of white chicks there compared to the Philippines where I currently am but don't know where they 'go on the prowl', to be quite frank. Will be back in Bangers next month.

Edited by jameschifley

9 minutes ago, jameschifley said:

Bangkok. I do see tons of white chicks there compared to the Philippines where I currently am but don't know where they 'go on the prowl', to be quite frank. Will be back in Bangers next month.

Just a suggestion, but as you see tons of them whilst you are in Bangkok, how about asking them. You never know, you might just get lucky :thumbsup::thumbsup:

If you resemble your avatar. A good feed and a bit of plastic surgery might not go amiss either :lol::lol:

Edited by SgtRock
  • Like 1

Before I was married, I used websites that were targeted to what you are looking for. They cost money but thats even better because it weeds out all the BS. 

If you are looking for tourist backpacker types this might not work but there are a lot of white women living here for whatever reason who are not interested in Thai men. Or who dislike their husband. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, jameschifley said:

I am shit at chatting white women up. ...

Just sit in the corner, licking your eyebrows and they will come over.

7 minutes ago, eldragon said:

Regarding your question, it seems like western women tend to hang out at the skybars and high end clubs. ...

...especially at these venues.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, eldragon said:

Thai women lack intellect, making it really hard to connect with them the way you would with... pretty much any girl you'd meet anywhere else in the world. But the tradeoff is you're gonna find white girls are much more opinionated and argumentative. These days, it feels like they're looking for something not to like about you, especially in a place where we're all branded as sexpats. It might also be a shock for you to find white girls expect a bit more emotionally than Thai girls do. And they're not quite as interested in dating older men. At 40 yo, that last point might make it really hard for you to find a white girl you're attracted to.

Regarding your question, it seems like western women tend to hang out at the skybars and high end clubs. I don't see too many of em slumming it the way western men do. Might want to check the dating apps too.

That's rich, l hope your not near us because if my wife heard you say that you'd know what a right hook from a Thai lady would feel like. :bah:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:
14 minutes ago, eldragon said:

Thai women lack intellect, making it really hard to connect with them the way you would with... pretty much any girl you'd meet anywhere else in the world. But the tradeoff is you're gonna find white girls are much more opinionated and argumentative. These days, it feels like they're looking for something not to like about you, especially in a place where we're all branded as sexpats. It might also be a shock for you to find white girls expect a bit more emotionally than Thai girls do. And they're not quite as interested in dating older men. At 40 yo, that last point might make it really hard for you to find a white girl you're attracted to.

Regarding your question, it seems like western women tend to hang out at the skybars and high end clubs. I don't see too many of em slumming it the way western men do. Might want to check the dating apps too.

That's rich, l hope your not near us because if my wife heard you say that you'd know what a right hook from a Thai lady would feel like. :bah:

Not really. While generalizations can easily be proven wrong by a minority, they are still the minority.

Im married, and wife speaks english very well, but it is frustrating trying to talk about serious topics because for the most part they just don't want to full their headspace with much. Even when they are talking amongst themselves its boring. Sometimes I admire their ability to "Nevermind" - it gets old. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, eldragon said:

dont know where you get that from, maybe you hang out with uneducated ones. Many of my wifes friends are very intelligent, they are in jobs that require them to be, unlike bar girls, the majority of them did their university education before all the current garbage education standards were introduced to save face plus a few have gone overseas to further it. I find thai women to be more down to earth, they dont have the pre conceived ideals many western women do, depends where you hang out, if you are in bars then expect to meet the uneducated ones, if you want white girls then you really need to go back home because thats where they all are. You could always get on to a dating site, you just have to be prepared to sort out the good from the bad.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eldragon said:

That's rich, l hope your not near us because if my wife heard you say that you'd know what a right hook from a Thai lady would feel like. :D  @eldragon  put wrong smiley.

@Strange  Yeah l get it,  my wife much the same,  well as for the "Nevermind"  thing that's the bit of a culture thing l like.

I guess serious is not in there nature compared to getting back on topic white girls. :)

• Like 1

Try Sing Sing Theater, Beam in Thonglor, Glow in Sukhumvit 23, Above 11 on Sukhumvit 11 and Ce La Vi (formerly Ku De Ta) on Soi Narathiwas off Sathorn

Some good-looking white women in these places but the younger ones can be standoff-ish and a bit haughty - they like to flaunt as much pink skin as they can get away with thinking the Thai girls are envious even though the latter attract far more attention from the younger white guys :lol:

The older ones I've dealt with - 26 and up - made a pleasant change from the often intellectually-dull Thai girls that tend to congregate around foreigners

Having said that, be aware that the Thai women in the places I mentioned often have a lot more going on between their ears than the typical bargirl or tourist joint freelancer

• Like 1

13 hours ago, seajae said:

dont know where you get that from, maybe you hang out with uneducated ones. Many of my wifes friends are very intelligent, they are in jobs that require them to be, unlike bar girls, the majority of them did their university education before all the current garbage education standards were introduced to save face plus a few have gone overseas to further it. I find thai women to be more down to earth, they dont have the pre conceived ideals many western women do, depends where you hang out, if you are in bars then expect to meet the uneducated ones, if you want white girls then you really need to go back home because thats where they all are. You could always get on to a dating site, you just have to be prepared to sort out the good from the bad.

If you don't know those kinds of girls are a very small minority, then you've isolated yourself in a tiny pocket of Thailand and put the blinders at full mast. Besides, many of the well educated Thais are pretty much the same. Only difference is they talk about themselves a bit more instead of discussing food or saying nothing at all.

I've come across more than a few occidental gals in Bangkok, over 30 and working here, who have more or less given up on dating while here.  Most say they don't find the Thai guys attractive ("they're so skinny!" said a well-upholstered German, who especially gets a kick out of when one of them tries to put the gigolo thing on her) and that the white foreign guys are completely hung up on the Thai girls. 

Unless you're willing to go after tourists in places like Hua Hin or Phuket I'd say you're limited to Bkk as a hunting ground, OP.  A few times I tried to move on Russian tourist gals in Pattaya but couldn't even get started -- not that I'm that good at it, I'm over 50, and I can't read the Ruskies anyway.

• Like 2

We always used to see a lot of Western women in the bars in the On Nut - Udomsuk area of Sukhumwit rd for some reason; Maybe they were drawn to that area for the skint old pensioners, the flat-broke  'digital nomads' as they 'live the dream' on a diet of Mama Noodles, lukewarm Archa Beer or the jaded, burned out out TEFLers commonly found in that rather grotty, dingy, grimy area by the cheap housing and cheaper grub...