Is it possible to have an affair in a village?

JJGreen

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If she is respected she has money,with money she can buy your Assassin,lol.

I don't agree that to be respected within a rural Thai village you have to have money. I think it's more about being willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty when the community requires it.
I'm talking about working for free here, for example funerals. The whole village gives their time for free, stopping their paid work to help out. Whether you are rich or poor it doesn't matter.
If a villager has come into money, for example through marriage and they are no longer willing to muck in because they think it is beneath them, well trust me they won't be respected for long, unless they stump up a lot of cash. And even then they will be a lot of the respect will be gone.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

I would say that you could have an affaire, but it is for sure everyone would know.  In villages they have eyes in their heels,  at the back of their head........just everywhere!

I understand very well that you are talking about a Thai village, but in some respects Thais aren't very different from people in other countries.  If you think that you would get away with it in a village anywhere in the world, well think again.  I have lived in villages in 4 countries and they always knew  everything.  In one, (3 families), I had problems of sleeping and got up often at 3 or 4 to have my coffee and read.  They always knew.

Agatha Christie's detective, Miss Marple, was so successful and helped Scotland Yard so often.  She lived in a village.

When I am in Thailand I do live in a small  village and I am not hiding to have a fling with a strange woman in there I should shoot myself no longer after it happen. 

They are proud of being villagers and of course a lot of them look at farang for better life and would do anything to attract your attention that could be deadly so smile and walk away.

1 minute ago, JJGreen said:

It's the only type I've ever had here and therest hasn't been any high costs

i do not say  MUST.. its can be..  and that a large percentage of chance than in another Country..

PS

Cost its not only money...if you do not understand what i mean ;)

1 minute ago, JJGreen said:

I guess u mean losing a house or retirement fortune?

calm .. children, life ... but you never know a hundred things in this world more precious than money.
if ONLY need  sex .. in Thailand is cheaper cost its  pay for sex for it in most cases,