Body in the freezer latest: police say cut up body likely to have been frozen for eight years - suspect "romantically linked" to corpse

webfact

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, atyclb said:

also possible is the deceased was a dear friend and the living guy just could not part with his buddy. dont even need a gay relationship for this. maybe he died from natural causes, who knows.

Nice thought but shooting the police officer who came to the door does not lead one easily to that conclusion.

1 hour ago, Prbkk said:

Nice thought but shooting the police officer who came to the door does not lead one easily to that conclusion.

dont forget the guy has been on the run for decades? and perhaps the thought of not being able to frequent soi 22 bars and be called "hansum man" made him flip out  LOL

10 hours ago, sahibji said:

no one missed the deceased for eight years. were any police or missing persons reports filed anywhere.weird and unimaginable.

"... any missing persons reports filed anywhere ..." Do you know what you're saying? There are approximately 180 recognized countries in the world. America has thousands of municipalities, each one of which has its own police department. If someone reports to the Winnemuca, Nevada, police department that someone has been missing for five days, do you think that gets shared with police in Sioux Falls, Iowa, or Tupelo, Mississippi?

23 minutes ago, atyclb said:

dont forget the guy has been on the run for decades? and perhaps the thought of not being able to frequent soi 22 bars and be called "hansum man" made him flip out  LOL

"... on the run for decades?" So you know who he is and what his background story is? Why don't you enlighten us. Where is he really from? What was his birth name, where was he actually born, why are the names on his British and American passports different? The latest story says he might be a dual citizen, and it's legal to change your name, but most people don't. Please inform us.

If the guy was hiding from his criminal past I bet no one reported about missing body as well.
Everyone knowing him wouldn't report to police or anything. Same in Thailand if he's in criminal underground - most of people know what's happened and keep their mouth shut.
I think won't be hard to identify him after they identify all those guys.

BTW, why don't check fingerprints in databases, I bet they have them in Federal US or Interpol.

Maybe whoever froze him never seemed to be able to pick the right moment to dispose of the body.

Or maybe he thought that if enough time passes then people will have forgotten about the dead man & the trail will be cold!

Couldn't resist that last one! lol!

To cut someone up with a chainsaw is hardly true love. No the body was kept for a reason. My guess is that Herbert a.k.a Peter wanted this person's family and friends believing he was still alive and kicking in Bangkok. Maybe a pension scam?
Hmm, what other reason could their be to murder someone but pretend they are still alive. To stay off the police radar. Financial fraud? To use the body to blackmail someone? Who knows?

9 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Another debunked myth. You Trump lovers are pathetic. 6 investigations, all concluded that the man with a history of depression killed himself.

And I guess the story of the guy who tied himself to railroad ties on an active railroad track, waited for a train, and then said Clinton's had that ruled a suicide as well, was also a "myth"? You people making all these crimes just go away are much like this concept of keeping a corpse in a freezer for eight years. It takes a Democrat to believe such stuff....edit...if it was such an easy case of unfortunate mental health related to cutting your own head off and jumping in a river..why the need for "6" investigations? Six? Six different investigations to determine why he ran and jumped into the river without his head was as a result of depression? Save it for debate number 2 mate. As for the railroad tie up and this freezing of one's self, well time will tell us.

Edited by BruceMangosteen
Context

16 hours ago, sahibji said:

no one missed the deceased for eight years. were any police or missing persons reports filed anywhere.weird and unimaginable.

Evidently you have no imagination. 

Edited by HerbalEd

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

Romantically linked to a corpse. Sounds like the relationship I had with my first wife.

How does he explain that to the other guys in his gang? Hey, help me with this freezer with my old boyfriends dismembered body in it.

Why not just have a taxidermist mount it...much cheaper on electricity costs than a freezer.

16 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Confused -Then, Just hand it over to the Thai-Visa Sleuths----Sorted---

Ah, but not before passing through the sensationalist lens of the media that turns:

"Naew Na quoted police as saying the body could have been in the freezer for as long as 7 or 8 years."
And
"...psychologists have suggested* that he was romantically linked to the man who was cut up saying that he didn't want to part from him even in death."

*(unnamed people who may or may not be involved in the investigation at all)

Into the headline:
Body in the freezer latest: police say cut up body likely to have been frozen for eight years - suspect "romantically linked" to corpse

Conflate statements from two different sources into one and turn suppositions into likelihoods, this is how sensationalism works; the result is confusing press coverage which is just perfect for the purpose of generating controversy.
Ka-ching....

10 hours ago, dunroaming said:

Let's not einpect itny logical theories from the Thai police.  They have no idea but feel the need to keep making statements to the media

You're dealong with the media who have an Interest In keeping this story on the boil.

The media are whores, and I believe little of what they say.

Unfortunately, many of conveniently believe what fits woIth what we want to believe.

Additionally, police release misinformation when It suits the Investigation.

Relax, wait for the Investigation to run Its course.

Unable to edit on my 'phone since the TV upgrade.

53 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

How does he explain that to the other guys in his gang? Hey, help me with this freezer with my old boyfriends dismembered body in it.

Why not just have a taxidermist mount it...much cheaper on electricity costs than a freezer.

Have you had a taxidermist stuff a former lover's bodfy recently Clutch?

I think not.  They are expensive man!

When Is this Issue with editing going to be fixed?  Anybofy else having problems since the TV upgrade?

19 hours ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

Yes it is confusing! Just because you find a frozen body in a freezer doesn't mean the he was murdered automatically. You need to find the cause of death. For all we know he could have died for a drug overdose.

Or maybe after he looked at the cost of a Western Funeral he found it cheaper to get a freezer and store him their. At least then, when he is talking to his dearly departed he can still look him in the eyes when he is doing that. 

Or maybe he planned or bringing his beloved back home with him and when he goes, for a normal funeral, but is the worlds worst procrastinator. Many of us have stayed in Thailand a lot longer than we planned. So he may have planned to do that the following week, but put it off to the next month, and then the next year and now 8 years. Who Knows?  

Possible but if there was nothing untoward in his death and he wanted to just keep his lover around or whatever else your insinuating. Why mutilate the corpse not very loving is it?

52 minutes ago, SEEDGER said:

Most of you are missing the point. 8 years of who knows how much money could be coming in from Pension, Social security, or other forms of income. If he was  never  declared dead !

......Just saying!

Agreed but they could accomplish the same thing had they disposed of the body 8 years ago.