The Naked Truth: Bare it all with owners of Bangkok’s only nudist resort

snoop1130

The Naked Truth: Bare it all with owners of Bangkok’s only nudist resort

By Prae Sakaowan

img_1085_0.jpg

Members participate in Thailand’s first international naturist conference on Koh Rin, an island off Pattaya’s coast. Photo: Courtesy of Naturist Association of Thailand

From the outside, Barefeet Naturist Resort appears just like any other Thai home in the residential area of Lad Phrao — large traditional wooden doors, white paint and tree ferns —  but the obvious difference is that there are no windows, seemingly to ensure the privacy of the guests.

Located in the back of an alley on Prasert Manukit amidst local houses and home offices, Barefeet is a meetup spot for Bangkok’s nudists and visitors who prefer to maintain their naturist lifestyle while on holiday.

Charged THB80 per hour for non-residential visitors or a nightly rate from THB1,600, those who enter are expected to be nude, but a towel is permitted in case you are not yet comfortable baring it all. On a recent Thursday afternoon, there were a few Thai men lounging naked in a swimming pool while another one casually did some work on his laptop while sitting nude on a towel.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/09/28/naked-truth-bare-it-all-owners-bangkoks-only-nudist-resort

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-09-28

Listen to the lot of you old fogeys, who probably strut your stuff in budgie smugglers!  With your over weight bellies and moobs hanging out.

If i could go naked on a tropical beach - i would.

And, tell you secret, it's not always about sex... some people can be naked without even thinking about sex.  Try it - you may like it.  

Or are you embarassed about showing off your privates,  which you have probably been boasting about for the past 40 odd years!!??

I could get an all over tan.  Bliss.  None of those pesky bikini lines.

yeah! me an' ol' pats...

back in 1967someone scrawled GO NUDE TODAY on the pavement and he knew what he was talkin' about...

I am nude at home but with a covering available so as to not insult the modesty of those that decend the stairs to seek out a nude tutsi...small children don't matter and don't notice and it is those adolescent and beyond that are 'inconvenienced'...

I always cover meself to empty the garbage and to go to the market but I suspect that no one would notice if I was starkers in either case...

in indonesia crazy people wander nude in the streets and not only are they tolerated but folks come and give them food as well...however, they don't appear to be enjoying themselves...

See Toots,  people don't seem to understand!!

Nekkid is the new clothed!!   It's not about sex sex sex.  it's about freedom.

I am often naked in my home.  Why not.  And sometimes i put some ACDC or Guns n Roses on and I dance.  And i feel better for it, better than if i had spent money for a gym.

Just me and Axl, nekkid!!  Well, he's probably got his kilt on.  but anyway. 

And i live on the seventh floor overlooking some nice flats, the number of times i have seen nekkid people out on their balconies....

deliberate nudity in public I have a problem with...

an old girl friend was all long legs an big hips and liked to display whenever the circumstances allowed...as a good sport I would join her...then one time she started to play with my member while looking to see who was watching...

she then became aroused and mayhem ensued and I abruptly called an end to the activity as we then had an audience...

so what? we always had a great sex life otherwise...she's presently a successful tax attorney in the SF bay area

This will really get 'up' the general's nose. Each to their own and all that, but there are just far too many weirdos and money-making 'habits' here for this to be a genuine, 'freedom' thing. If you want to get your ole man out, do it at home... even cavemen had the class to bung a sliver of hide on it! :)

See Toots,  people don't seem to understand!!

Nekkid is the new clothed!!   It's not about sex sex sex.  it's about freedom.

I am often naked in my home.  Why not.  And sometimes i put some ACDC or Guns n Roses on and I dance.  And i feel better for it, better than if i had spent money for a gym.

Just me and Axl, nekkid!!  Well, he's probably got his kilt on.  but anyway. 

And i live on the seventh floor overlooking some nice flats, the number of times i have seen nekkid people out on their balconies....

I was going to say fair play to you but spoilt it with ACDC/Guns & Roses. Never mind, we all have are littles foibles. [emoji39]

On 9/30/2016 at 6:02 PM, tutsiwarrior said:

deliberate nudity in public I have a problem with...

an old girl friend was all long legs an big hips and liked to display whenever the circumstances allowed...as a good sport I would join her...then one time she started to play with my member while looking to see who was watching...

she then became aroused and mayhem ensued and I abruptly called an end to the activity as we then had an audience...

so what? we always had a great sex life otherwise...she's presently a successful tax attorney in the SF bay area

Been there, done that.  By any chance was this at Bonny Doone or Red, White, and Blue beach near Santa Cruz?

On 10/2/2016 at 8:37 PM, 212Roger said:

Been there, done that.  By any chance was this at Bonny Doone or Red, White, and Blue beach near Santa Cruz?

you are absolutely correct, the nude beach north of Sta Cruz in the early 80s...there was a naked farmworker type that was fondling himself as he observed my girlfriend's long legged nude antics...

I got up and shouted: 'guardese cochino!!...' while the girl friend reached up and murmurred: 'give me yer wiener...'

Edited by tutsiwarrior

and the sand and the natural lubricant were makin' a mess of things but that never stopped her when we were on a deserted beach in more appropriate circumstances...

and as we drove back to the mexican restaurant in Sta Cruz I said: 'showing off and deliberately tantalising strangers will not do...this exhibitionism must stop now...' and she stretched her magnificent limbs, brushed the sand offa her tits and shook her blond mane and said: 'pretty soon when I graduate I'll be makin' a lot more money than yew and can do what I want...'