Which airline debords in BKK more quickly?

THAIPHUKET

It will depend if they have an aerobridge  or a stand alone where busses are required. You will not know this until you arrive. If you have a long distance to walk it could take time. If busses are used and you are on the first one you could be faster. 

Good luck with your chioce

26 minutes ago, stament said:

Judging by my recent couple of experiences, Bkk Airways more likely to be dealyed or cancelled, hence I have changed my preference to Thai Airways now.

And that is the point anyway.

What does debording difference mean compared to the imponderabilia of actual flight times?

Remember: up to 15 min delay is counted as On-time.

Just browsed through Sep 29 to today.

Only one fat delay and that was TG yesterday, 32 min, arriving 11:57h. Appointment at 13:00h. That would be fun.

Today both flights early, about 20 min. And what is today? Sunday :biggrin:

Edited by KhunBENQ

good point Chiang Mai. Yes the aurport link has beein in operation a few years now or are you referring to some new extension Sandy?

There is a change where you have to go downstairs and cross the road which is a pain with luggage and not very well planned at all but not sure if OP will be need to go there.

Thai Airways nearly always has gates, Bangkok Airways frequently unloads on the runway and buses passengers to a gate.

I always take TG 121 to BKK. It usually parks on the apron, and even if they use a gate they make one descend to ride a bus! Little bit late everytime.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Just did TG117 CNX-BKK last week -end. Park at gate but bussed again . I think all the domestic flights are this way can't remember but it appears the airport layout not set up for walking through the terminal to the domestic baggage turntables, perhaps because they would have to monitor passengers passing both ways through the CIQ door. Even of one does not have hold baggage to wait for it adds time to a domestic arrival.

I was on tg102 last week from BKK, and can say that it was late, it took off from B-7...which is that downstairs large three gate lobby, and then the busses....also it is a wide body...packed too.  Ok for free, but I sure as heck wouldn't pay even a 20 thb premium to take them over BA or NOK...and would much rather use DMK.