Spokeswoman: Kim Kardashian West held up at gunpoint in Paris 

webfact

Spokeswoman: Kardashian West held up at gunpoint in Paris 
SANDY COHEN, AP Entertainment Writer

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A spokeswoman for Kim Kardashian West says she was held up at gunpoint inside her Paris hotel room Sunday night by two armed masked men dressed as police officers.

The representative said the reality TV star is "badly shaken but physically unharmed."

She offered no other details. Paris police declined to comment.

Kanye West was performing at the Meadows Music and Arts Festival in New York at the time. He abruptly ended his set Sunday night after telling his fans had a family emergency.

"I'm sorry, family emergency I have to stop the show," West told the audience.

Kardashian West has been in Paris for fashion week. She attended the Givenchy show Sunday evening.

She was also ambushed last week by a serial celebrity accoster who attempted to assault her as she was entering a restaurant.

Paris has been a special place for the couple, who spent the weekend there before marrying in Florence in May of 2014.

It's unclear if the couple's two children, 3-year-old North and 10-month-old Saint, were with Kardashian West in the hotel room.

ap_logo.jpg
-- © Associated Press 2016-10-03

Kim Kardashian robbed of millions by Paris gunmen

PARIS: -- Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint at a discreet luxury residence in Paris by at least two men dressed as police officers, her publicist and police say.

A police spokesman said the haul from the robbery, mostly jewellery, was worth several million euros.

The robbery took place at about 03:00 local time (01:00 GMT). A spokeswoman for Kardashian, 35, said the star was "badly shaken but physically unharmed". No-one else was hurt in the robbery, police said.

Full story: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37538453

bbc_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright BBC 2016-10-03

35 minutes ago, RKASA said:

Someone with insurance and a lawyer.

I am sure somebody will stop her in the street in the next couple days wearing sun glasses and flash open his coat strung with jewelry on the inside. PSST lady do you want to buy some jewelry at 70% off. She will also collect the full insurance and receive over a million dollars worth of free publicity to boot. How sweet it is. 

...any proof....???

..after discovering that her own mother is the one that leaked the sex tape that shot her to fame'......

...no respect or admiration for any of them......

...while she posts a 'nudie' to millions any time her ratings or followers are down....

...yuck........

maybe they misjudged the time for the break in, not realising Mr.KW wasn't in... and robbed her instead?

Doesn't he wear more bling bling  then Kim?

I hope there's a photo of her, when all still tied up :rolleyes:

Edited by tifino

5 hours ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

Publicity stunt! Who keeps millions of euro jewelry at a hotel?

She wasn't in a hotel, she was in a private residence.  N ow the story is that there were 5 men in leather jackets and they spoke to her in English with a strong East European accent.  I know she is of Armenian origin but would she know different European accents.

In the photos above, if she is wearing Givenchy, then I shall no longer buy anything from him.  She just been to one of his showings.

THIS JUST IN: Kim identifies Borat and the guy who played the Putin-type character in House of Cards as the thieves!

I call bullshit.  Headline grabbing is the business these people are in, this time they hit the ball out of the park with an international grand slam.  Hubby did his part in the homeland by walking offstage.  Traveling with US$5 million in jewelry, just like most of us on here at TVF.  :rolleyes:   Let's see, next step is a contested insurance claim, accusations of fraud by the insurer, threat of prison, anti-French sentiment, etc: sounds like enough to propel their television show for another season.

Have some sympathy for them, it's been tough for them the past 18 months with Trump sucking up all the media attention.   If Trump gets elected they're gonna be even more desperate, maybe Kanye will get a sex change or get caught sodomizing one of the pets.

Edited by bendejo

Inside her hotel room? ... so this self proclaimed "star" whom I assume is staying in the best of the best who has security every time she goes out in public. Has no one nearby, no cctv surveillance gets robbed of millions of euro of jewellery in her room! Little bit fishy to say the least.

Just on CNN it is now 10M worth of jewels. I also call complete BS. Also a celeb with her kids and 10M in jewels in the hotel room and no security outside the door? What did she do when she went out shopping? Put the jewels in the mini safe in the hotel room?

I guess just by commenting on her we are indirectly justifying her believing she should be famous. If it is a false claim I hope the French put her in jail.

16 hours ago, freebyrd said:

She's an internet creation. A bimbo, thoroughly unattractive. why she gets air time is beyond me?

It could be because of the two big things on the front and one really really big thing on the back. 5555