Korean man destroys random tires in parking lot as revenge on Thai person

webfact

Korean dude destroys random tires in parking lot as revenge on Thai person

By Coconuts Bangkok 

ahr0cdovl3blmi5pc2fub29rlmnvbs9ucy8wl3vk

Photo: Sanook

CHIANG MAI: -- A Korean tourist destroyed tires in a Chiang Mai mall's parking lot, reasoning that he was trying to get revenge on a Thai person.

Gidon Tounglee, 30, was arrested yesterday with a seven-inch-long knife in his jacket after a security guard at Central Festival Chiang Mai spotted him destroying all four tires on a Vios car with the knife.

According to Mae Ping police, Lee was upset that a Thai person previously bumped into him in a nightclub and damaged the amulet that was attached to his necklace.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/10/07/korean-dude-destroys-random-tires-parking-lot-revenge-thai-person

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-10-07

25 minutes ago, canopus1969 said:

Oh dear, the poor dear had his little worthless amulet damaged - what a prick

18 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

18 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

It could be called the bad luck/good luck amulet. Bad luck he got caught and good luck he only had to pay 1,000 baht fine and not the cost of the replacement tyres. 

Edited by Brer Fox

21 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

American English in the headline ?

Would seem so.

300 bucks worth of tires for a 100 baht amulet. Hope that amulet brings him some good luck; he's gonna need it.

2 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

To you it's worthless, to Him it may be a significant 

part of His beliefs.  Totally insensitive remarks should

be reported!

Aah, sensitivity. It has it's place.... As with this Korean tourist, who sensitively slashed random tires in a sensitive attempt to restore face to his amulet. I call it a "sensitive honor slashing"

46 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

Aah, sensitivity. It has it's place.... As with this Korean tourist, who sensitively slashed random tires in a sensitive attempt to restore face to his amulet. I call it a "sensitive honor slashing"

Be careful...sensitive people have idea of sarcasm...omg am i being insensitive?

1 hour ago, little mary sunshine said:

be reported!

and what about the man who's tires got slashed, i bet they held some significance to him. the korean deserves everything that gets dished out to him. it was a childish thing he did

31 minutes ago, Rob13 said:

and what about the man who's tires got slashed, i bet they held some significance to him. the korean deserves everything that gets dished out to him. it was a childish thing he did

BS. The Thai  guy was  probably drunk in the club when

he damaged the jewelry and never even apologized.  Being

a non violent person , I have still had the urge to slash some

tires of some driving jerks.  Not only Thai but the Wesrerners

that would be in jail if they ever drove like they drive here, in

their own country.

2 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

Being a non violent person , I have still had the urge to slash some tires of some driving jerks.  Not only Thai but the Wesrerners

You got some anger issues to work out there fella

20 hours ago, Brer Fox said:

I can't believe that!  That he only had to pay 1000baht fine for a racist attack that cost innocent working class Thai people 10's thousands of baht to get all their tire replaced.. When I replaced all 4 tires on my car (from wear & tear) it was not cheap!  They'd better make him pay for all those tires and then some! and on top of that he needs to do some time in Thai prison!  If this security guard hadn't caught him all those people would have lost alot of money.

and of curce how do you even know those cars belong to Thai people, there are koreans in thialand that drive too.. 

Edited by pkspeaker

7 minutes ago, pkspeaker said:

I can't believe that!  That he only had to pay 1000baht fine for a racist attack that cost innocent working class Thai people 10's thousands of baht to get all their tire replaced.. When I replaced all 4 tires on my car (from wear & tear) it was not cheap!  They'd better make him pay for all those tires and then some! and on top of that he needs to do some time in Thai prison!  If this security guard hadn't caught him all those people would have lost alot of money.

All those people...................I thought it was a random Vios.

2 hours ago, little mary sunshine said:

"Sometimes AN URGE,", not anger issues, more normal

human frustration....anger issues would be action upon

the urge!

and  denial issues too,  

the tourist theme is getting big huh? like "terrorism" and clown sightings in the US.  otherwise whether this poor fellow is a Korean national or Thai... and who or what he imagines to have problems with.... is not at all interesting.  but it was written as if it is. 

4 hours ago, pkspeaker said:

and of curce how do you even know those cars belong to Thai people, there are koreans in thialand that drive too.. 

Do people ever read the story past the 1st 4 words before going off on some unintelegible rant about things they imagined happened?

14 hours ago, little mary sunshine said:

be reported!

What a PC rubbish reply, animism is a by product of ignorance, period.

Why do they always call these people  tourists ?  I am willing to bet a lot of money on he is living here. He probably knew the Thai guy and found the right time for a revenge,