Subway in Jomtien has opened

ThaiBob

If you are a fan of their wares, get a "valued customer loyalty card" card at the cashier.  After five stamps, you get a free beverage.  Ten stamps, a free 6" sandwich.  Fifteen stamps, a free 12" sandwich.

I always get a 6" sandwich, and get one stamp on the card.  Not sure, but I think a 12" sandwich gets two stamps on the card?

6 hours ago, wpcoe said:

If you are a fan of their wares, get a "valued customer loyalty card" card at the cashier.  After five stamps, you get a free beverage.  Ten stamps, a free 6" sandwich.  Fifteen stamps, a free 12" sandwich.

I always get a 6" sandwich, and get one stamp on the card.  Not sure, but I think a 12" sandwich gets two stamps on the card?

Got a question for you.

If you go into Subway with your card all stamped up ( 10 stamps )

Can you order a free 6" sub and walk out,  with it,   with out having to purchase

anything ?

Just asking  :jap:

Ps ,  good to see Subway  has come  to Jomtien.

Edited by onemorechang

8 hours ago, Henryford said:

How much are Subways these days, haven't had one in ages.

I've been addicted to their meatball subs lately, not bad.  Pastrami & Rye or Richman Poorman have them beat of course but as mentioned above, more options are good.

2 hours ago, Roger Lee said:

I've been addicted to their meatball subs lately, not bad.  Pastrami & Rye or Richman Poorman have them beat of course but as mentioned above, more options are good.

Good point about Pastrami on Rye and RMPM.  Subway does not come close to the quality of the sandwiches at those two places (much higher quality at Pastrami on Rye and RMPM).   But, Subway  is a good and cheap option.  I hope the place survives and its success provides and incentive for other food chains to come to Jomtien, specifically Taco Bell, which I think is much better than what we have now :sorry:

Edited by Awohalitsiktoli

18 hours ago, Awohalitsiktoli said:

Good point about Pastrami on Rye and RMPM.  Subway does not come close to the quality of the sandwiches at those two places (much higher quality at Pastrami on Rye and RMPM).   But, Subway  is a good and cheap option.  I hope the place survives and its success provides and incentive for other food chains to come to Jomtien, specifically Taco Bell, which I think is much better than what we have now :sorry:

Prefer TacoTime myself

On 10/8/2016 at 6:53 AM, onemorechang said:

Got a question for you.

If you go into Subway with your card all stamped up ( 10 stamps )

Can you order a free 6" sub and walk out,  with it,   with out having to purchase

anything ?

Just asking  :jap:

Ps ,  good to see Subway  has come  to Jomtien.

I remember being able to do so years ago at the Subway in Patong. 

I used to eat there a lot the first year I lived in Thailand. Probably because  my stomach was scared of Thai food.  

But seriously if you can afford it , the best sandwiches still at Pastrami on Rye.    But if you want something fast and cheap for 99 baht I guess Subway will do. 

'

5 hours ago, balo said:

I used to eat there a lot the first year I lived in Thailand. Probably because  my stomach was scared of Thai food.  

But seriously if you can afford it , the best sandwiches still at Pastrami on Rye.    But if you want something fast and cheap for 99 baht I guess Subway will do. 

'

sometimes i just crave a good old classic french sandwich, made with lightly baken and salty baguette parisienne. bread is 60% of the sandwich's taste if you ask me.

jambon beurre, rillettes, saucisson or 'club' with french mayo made with eggs, olive oil and mustard...

8 hours ago, manarak said:

sometimes i just crave a good old classic french sandwich, made with lightly baken and salty baguette parisienne. bread is 60% of the sandwich's taste if you ask me.

jambon beurre, rillettes, saucisson or 'club' with french mayo made with eggs, olive oil and mustard...

Your toppings sound very foreign and aristocratic, is your sandwich anything like this:

Getting back to sandwiches,I always remember when we lived in the UK, this Italian bakery they used to have the most superb fresh rolls ,with olive oil instead of butter and plenty of provelone cheese,I can still taste them ,heaven

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, kevkev1888 said:

Actually. They have stopped the Sub of the day.

Only have this shitty offer on now

sme-600x850.jpg

I was at a Subway shop in Bangkok (on Silom) last night to get some cookies, and they still had the sign for B69 sandwiches.

When I was in the UK I like to order the fillings individually, and the staff would oblige, when I first got off the plane about 10 years ago I went into Subway in Nana, and after ordering the meat I want, the staff won't let me have a say in what vegetables and sauce get to go on the sandwich, sticking to the menu's recipee only, no can do mister....

For the same around 100 baht, even McDonald's would let you pick and choose the toppings... And staff at McDonald's look like they had a modicum of training in customer service. I haven't tried Subway in Thailand since

Maybe my first impression was a bad one, but the variety and availability of other foods here means I haven't bothered to try subway again, should I?

On 10/10/2016 at 0:53 AM, manarak said:

I tried Subway twice but never got hooked.

I don't like the bread and I think their toppings are insipid.

Which bread and which toppings, there are dozens to chose from, get real. Jinling would agree with you as it could kill of his beloved topic.