Analysis: Trump 'rigged' vote claim may leave lasting damage

webfact

10 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Trump has a record also, and he refuses to let the voters see it.  I prefer the devil I know to the devil who is obviously hiding things.

He does not have a record of violating national security. Hillary does. I could care less who Trump tried to seduce.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

He does not have a record of violating national security. Hillary does. I could care less who Trump tried to seduce.

You have no idea if he is a potential national security threat. Given that he does not reveal details of his global business connections and undertakings abroad. There are reports these involve both Russian and Chinese entities. How's that not worrying?

Trump gave conflicting accounts regarding his acquaintance and connection with Putin. How's that not worrying?

39 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Oh no. Clinton's campaign dismissed it. That is very convincing - almost as convincing as the protestations of a defense attorney.  :whistling:

And you do this post cutting thing yet again - and again ignoring that the criticism was not coming only from posters, or HRC's campaign.

This was linked twice by now, guess some don't wanna see.

11 hours ago, Morch said:

Not just my opinion, but what the AFAUSSS says. 

Maintaining confidentiality is AFAUSSS' bread and butter. Of course they are POed about this. However, they are only commenting on one case - not the numerous agents who have made similar charges. 

They say that the writer could not have seen all these things, but also admit that he might have heard it from other agents. That is very likely to be exactly what happened. I know a former agent who has been telling me similar stories for years and he is a Democrat who voted for Obama.

Edited by Ulysses G.

49 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

You are confusing sexual assault ("grab her by her p***y") with seduction.  However I am more concerned with his tax returns and his refusal to agree to put his holdings in a blind trust.  In addition to being completely unqualified, he can also be totally corrupt. 

Trump is basically a building contractor, and that is a profession that has a reputation worse than that of used car salesmen.  He has a record of screwing partners and subcontractors. 

Edited by heybruce

21 minutes ago, Morch said:

You have no idea if he is a potential national security threat. Given that he does not reveal details of his global business connections and undertakings abroad. There are reports these involve both Russian and Chinese entities. How's that not worrying?

Trump gave conflicting accounts regarding his acquaintance and connection with Putin. How's that not worrying?

12 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Correct. However, Hillary has proven that she IS. I am much more worried about that.

How has HRC proven that she is a national security threat?  How can Trump, who is completely unqualified to be POTUS, not be a national security threat?

11 minutes ago, heybruce said:

How has HRC proven that she is a national security threat?

By ignoring the rules about a private server for a start. She lectured her staff about following these same rules, so she is also a hypocrite. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/22/clinton-lectured-state-dept-staff-on-cybersecurity-in-2010-video.html

Edited by Ulysses G.

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

By ignoring the rules about a private server for a start. She lectured her staff about following these same rules, so she is also a hypocrite. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/22/clinton-lectured-state-dept-staff-on-cybersecurity-in-2010-video.html

Actually that's the start and the finish of it.  She violated State Department rules about using personal e-mail for official business.

That was stupid, and I hope she learned from it.  However I am far less concerned about that than about the risks of putting someone as clueless and unqualified as Trump in the White House.

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Actually that's the start and the finish of it.  She violated State Department rules about using personal e-mail for official business.

Wrong. She went on to lie about it to the America people as she has done continually. Putting her in the Whitehouse with her record would be criminal.

Edited by Ulysses G.

20 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

Wrong. She went on to lie about it to the America people as she has done continually. Putting her in the Whitehouse with her record would be criminal.

She presented the FBI investigation in the most favorably biased manner possible, which was to be expected.  Donald Trump went well beyond bias, he created outrageous lies when he described the e-mail server issue as worse than Watergate and worse the the crimes of Gen David Petraeus.  Hillary Clinton overlooked the fact that some of the information in her e-mails had been discreetly marked with a 'c', indicating the lowest level of classification.  David Petraeus was found guilty of handing over top secret information to his biographer/mistress.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/how-david-petraeus-avoided-felony-charges-and-possible-prison-time/2016/01/25/d77628dc-bfab-11e5-83d4-42e3bceea902_story.html

As usual, you are editing out the parts of my replies where I remind you of how dangerously unqualified and ignorant Donald Trump is for the presidency.

26 minutes ago, Ulysses G. said:

You are comparing Hillary bypassing national security rules and lying about it with Trump's remarks on Watergate? Please stop the silliness.

I am comparing HRC's biased and selective truth's (standard in politics, marketing, posting on TV, etc.) with Trump's outrageous lies.

5 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

The guy who set up the private server was given immunity during the FBI email inquiry that went nowhere. One reason the FBI inquiry went nowhere was that because the guy's testimony under immunity produced nothing and it itself went nowhere.

The nowhere emails investigation and its nowhere bloodhounds of the still nowhere right.

4 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Now voters are criminals too from over there on the lunar right.

Nice deflection, but the - former - FBI recommendation does not change the fact that Hillary violated national security and lied about it. Of course, that recommendation might change with the new information coming forth.

Edited by Ulysses G.

17 hours ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

You have to understand the mentality of the sort of people who go into law enforcement. The world over they are renowned for hating drugs, sex and rock'n'roll. They're never going to like anyone left of center

Worthy of reposting IMHO.

1 minute ago, Ulysses G. said:

Nice deflection, but that does not change the fact that she violated national security and lied about it.

Just another opinion thx.

Everything from the right going on 30 years originates from the fact the Clinton name on a November ballot means a win. This goes back to the 1970s right up to the present. Everything from the right against the Clintons originates with this basic fundamental fact -- they win elections which is the name of the game. 

Foiled again youse are. 

5 hours ago, heybruce said:

She presented the FBI investigation in the most favorably biased manner possible, which was to be expected.  Donald Trump went well beyond bias, he created outrageous lies when he described the e-mail server issue as worse than Watergate and worse the the crimes of Gen David Petraeus.  Hillary Clinton overlooked the fact that some of the information in her e-mails had been discreetly marked with a 'c', indicating the lowest level of classification.  David Petraeus was found guilty of handing over top secret information to his biographer/mistress.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/how-david-petraeus-avoided-felony-charges-and-possible-prison-time/2016/01/25/d77628dc-bfab-11e5-83d4-42e3bceea902_story.html

As usual, you are editing out the parts of my replies where I remind you of how dangerously unqualified and ignorant Donald Trump is for the presidency.

What nonsense! she deleted 33,000 emails so they could not be read and is now panicking because some may have been found. You don't think any normal citizen would not have been arrested for this? really???

33 minutes ago, LannaGuy said:

she deleted 33,000 emails so they could not be read and is now panicking because some may have been found. You don't think any normal citizen would not have been arrested for this? really???

May people realize that is criminal behavior.

2 hours ago, Publicus said:

Worthy of reposting IMHO.

You reposted that FBI guys are rarely left of center, which is true and notable. Examined in this context, additional news today is that the FBI had been sitting on this information for weeks, knowing they had these emails in their possession, yet not taking any actions to obtain a warrant to explore the emails, or act on it until now the last moment before the election. FBI storyline is that underlings to Comey were busy "preparing" or otherwise teeing this up for Comey to ensure they should tell their boss (at the last possible moment before Nov. 8). This smacks of two things:

1. All these underlings orchestrated this in a mass "underling" conspiracy at FBI which then cornered Comey into doing what he did, or;

2. Comey was in on it all along. 

In either event, do any of us really believe nobody at FBI dared peek under the skirt during all these weeks?  Like a kid sitting staring at the Christmas tree every day until Christmas, can you expect the kid not to unwrap the gift a bit and take a peek?  Of course not. So, this means one thing in two variants:

1. Either those emails have been read by Comey underlings and Comey himself and they either contain 1) fatal information for Clinton that would result in a grand jury indictment; or 2) they contain nothing new, and this is purely a partisan stroke of genius at the last minute to influence the election.

Therefore, your assertion and those of St. Louis Blues, that right wingers tend to populate professions like FBI, law enforcement, and mall security guards is interesting and relevant, in spite of lesser-reasoned Trumpsters asserting otherwise. :wink:

Just now, Ulysses G. said:

Reduced to the CONSPIRACY defense. :smile:

That's possible. We'll see soon won't we?  If there really are clearly indictable offenses revealed I will be the first one to condemn Clinton, but I will never support Trump. 

Dems Caught Paying Halfway House Patients $300 Rebate Check to Vote for Hillary

Getting pretty desperate aren't they? :shock1:

MicroSpookyLeaks posted this video on Saturday.

It shows a halfway house patient in California admitting Democrats are paying patients from a halfway house $300 to vote for Hillary Clinton.

halfway-house-video-hillary.png

https://twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/792465012585406464/video/1

On 10/17/2016 at 8:49 AM, webfact said:

It's unclear whether he understands the potential damage of his words

Case in point:

Police arrested Terri Lynn Rote, a registered Republican from Des Moines, on Thursday on suspicion of casting an early ballot at the Polk County Election Office and later casting a second ballot at a voting office in Des Moines, also situated in Polk County ... she was afraid her first vote would be switched to a vote for Hillary Clinton, and claimed she hadn't premeditated her alleged voter fraud. "It was spur of the moment," she said. "The polls are rigged,"

http://www.aol.com/article/news/2016/10/30/iowa-woman-arrested-voting-donald-trump-twice-rigged/21595075/

8 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Nice deflection, but the - former - FBI recommendation does not change the fact that Hillary violated national security and lied about it. Of course, that recommendation might change with the new information coming forth.

She violated State Department policy on e-mail, just like her predecessor Colin Powell.  Please tell us exactly how she lied.

7 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

What nonsense! she deleted 33,000 emails so they could not be read and is now panicking because some may have been found. You don't think any normal citizen would not have been arrested for this? really???

She directed her lawyers to go through the years of accumulated e-mails and delete the ones that were personal before handing over the e-mails containing official information.

She's not panicking, she's justifiably outraged that the FBI has violated policy and Justice Department recommendation to publicly and vaguely announce a re-opening of the investigation eleven days before the election, when there is no hope the investigation will be concluded in that time.  She is calling for the FBI to make public all new e-mails, which is not what someone afraid of the contents would do.

2 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Dems Caught Paying Halfway House Patients $300 Rebate Check to Vote for Hillary

Getting pretty desperate aren't they? :shock1:

MicroSpookyLeaks posted this video on Saturday.

It shows a halfway house patient in California admitting Democrats are paying patients from a halfway house $300 to vote for Hillary Clinton.

halfway-house-video-hillary.png

https://twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/792465012585406464/video/1

California will vote overwhelmingly for Clinton.  If there is any truth to this "twitter" news (I doubt it) the person offering the money is an idiot.