'Stop whining,' Obama tells Trump, chiding for fraud talk

webfact

2 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I decided to go through most of the British newspapers today to see just what view they had of Trump against Clinton.  I am beginning to think that the conspiracy theory has some weight because every one of them was condemning Trump, although none were praising Clinton either. I guess with most of the worlds press condemning you and all the cartoonists making fun of you then it must be one hell of conspiracy!

You think that's a conspiracy? .  During WW2 all the UK newspapers were condemning Hitler and praising Churchill!  The press was already corrupt way back when.

30 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

You think that's a conspiracy? .  During WW2 all the UK newspapers were condemning Hitler and praising Churchill!  The press was already corrupt way back when.

Excellent point and apparently the German press at the time were condemning Churchill and praising Hitler! Conspiracies all round!

I guess the difference here is that we are just observers and not participants

4 hours ago, TPI said:

In order to be fair the Donald should show on Television all of the comments made by Barry during the first election 8 years ago! Nothing fairer than that??:wai:

Except that Barrack Obama is not running for President. As he told the Republicans, "I have no more campaigns to run. I know, because I won both of them.

Looks like T he fattest rat might be jumping ship:

Interviewer: Are you proud of the campaign he’s running?

Chris Christie: Listen, it’s – for me, the person who needs most to be concerned about the kind of campaign they’re running is the candidate. Because it’s the candidate’s campaign. It’s not my campaign. It’s not Jeff Sessions’ campaign. It’s not Rudy Giuliani’s campaign. We’re surrogates. And I’m proud of everything *I’ve* said and that’s all I can control. The rest of it I can’t control, Kelly

At 2:15 mark
https://youtu.be/5mkYnccSVW4

11 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

Trump is a Republican conspiracy to make all of us believe that George W Bush was in fact great. It is working.

Nah, I think Trump is a conspiracy by the shadow government for Trump to be the main show and thus having neither candidate talking about the non-trade issues contained in the TPP.  I mean there must be a conspiracy somewhere to explain Trump's existence on the national stage as there is no real rational explanation and he never really had a chance of winning, even against such as flawed candidate as HRC.  And I say this with some hesitancy as the mods here do not favor talking about conspiracy theories for which they themselves have no faith.