enough is more than enough.

meatboy

this morning i have had my fair share of mucky advertising their wares or should i say whore's.all down the right hand side of a page and one right across the page the topic page.

if this is the new THAI VISA UPGRADE you can stik it.

meatboy not happy.

only problem i have with windows internet explorer is i cant go back to the topic,i have to go to forum home at the start and click on that then go all the way back to the forum topic and start again.

2 hours ago, Rob13 said:

When can't you go back to the topic; after you've posted something?

sorry for the late reply,when i click on any topic,then read a posting,if i want to go back to the same content its not working for me,yet if i use hao123 which ive been useing the past 3yrs its not a problem.i am haveing big problems with our provider TOT just waiting for true to extend to our house, too far away at the moment.the wifewill take the lap top to the computer doc.so he can give it a good clean.

I think Hao123 is an adware browser.It hijacks your orignal search engine and causes problem. Probably why you have so many ads and other problems with TV.  You might want to try getting rid of it.

21 minutes ago, Rob13 said:

I think Hao123 is an adware browser.It hijacks your orignal search engine and causes problem. Probably why you have so many ads and other problems with TV.  You might want to try getting rid of it.

Indeed. Consider it malware.

Use Firefox + Tree Style Tabs. Never lose a tab or page again.

On 22/10/2559 at 3:05 PM, Rob13 said:

after a trip to the PC.doctor normal service has resumed.

so julia and abigail so sorry,NOT INTERESTED.

so all your kind messages whoever you are DELETED.