90 Day Report Online Captcha NOT working

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

I cannot get past the first page of the 90-day reporting online because the captcha image won't appear.  I tried several browsers and none function.  I called 1111 and was told "maybe it not working, try later," to which I responded, why don't you let your IT people know the captcha is not functioning.  I was told she would.  

Anyone else have any luck getting it to work?

I just tried on mac chrome browser, by checking the error source in the page it's very likely that the technical reason behind the missing captcha is the jquery 1.9.0 is required to show it...

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/includes/jquery/jquery-1.9.0.js

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 12.58.34.jpg

Edited by huahinjoe

9 minutes ago, backagain11 said:

This online 90 days reporting is more like hit and miss affairs, sometimes it works

sometimes it doesn't, you just have to be patient with it.

Yeah, few minutes ago was still online, their extranet server now offline already, not wonder the frustration many of us usually get here... If it comes back I will try some javascript injection plugin on chrome which maybe can be a "dirty" solution to insert the code for the captcha but not sure if it will work, anyway will update later...

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 13.15.35.jpg

The people behind this just couldn't get this right.

Same as the OP

Couldn't get past the first page too.

They insist on using IE when Microsoft itself has ditch this relic in favor of the new Edge browser.

3 minutes ago, sensei said:

The people behind this just couldn't get this right.

Same as the OP

Couldn't get past the first page too.

They insist on using IE when Microsoft itself has ditch this relic in favor of the new Edge browser.

Are you saying Edge works?

21 minutes ago, stuck said:

Are you saying Edge works?

I DID NOT say that Edge works. I was just saying that it is quite strange strange that they have made this online reporting site to work ONLY on IE when even Microsoft itself has abandoned it in favor of Edge.

They should have written the code that it should also work with Google Chrome which is more widely used by people who would rather do an online report than travel to the nearest immigration office.

One more thing... 

I use Chrome on a Mac

Edited by sensei
*added info
  • Like 1

Just now, sensei said:

I DID NOT say that Edge works. I was just saying that it is quite strange strange that they have made this online reporting site to work ONLY on IE when even Microsoft itself has abandoned it in favor of Edge.

They should have written the code that it should also work with Google Chrome which is more widely used by people who would rather do an online report than travel to the nearest immigration office.

I'm a technology consultant.  Every company claims they write their web pages for IE.  Not just here, but the USA as well.  The comment is due to being lazy.  No surprise here.  They learn to support just one web browser and claim that their pages only work with that one.  In some cases, with databases this could be true.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sirwilly said:

Me to I have tried since Saturday , I reported it this morning. You think they would employ a  guy to service there websites . 

Would you mind telling us what you used to report this?  OS and browser if you please.

3 hours ago, sensei said:

One more thing... 

I use Chrome on a Mac

Has anyone ever wondered as to why this system sometimes works and why it doesn't work sometimes ?

Could it just be that immigration doesn't want to be replaced by what we are used to, technology, which has been replacing jobs, and there isn't nothing wrong with that, especially when there are too many people shuffling papers around all day long IMO.

Until their system gets up and is running to suite all, e.g. Chrome and the like, I will just have to live in the past, for now 555

• Like 1

I called 1111 yesterday and got an answer.  I suggest everyone here do the same and suggest to them that they contact their IT people to fix the issue.  Why I had to suggest that I don't know.  I was told just try it again.  

Disgrace.

• Like 1

Online 90 day reporting is not the only site on the extranet not working.

I am sure they will be hearing from hotels and etc who report their guests online will be contacting them since the site they use is also down.

I called 1111 about an hour back (10.30 AM on Tuesday 25 Oct) and was told to keep trying as "it's under construction" but was warned to do it in person if I cannot get it work. Ugh.

Too late to mail in at this point so will throw away 5 hours of time or 500 baht to have a service do it (website now says to mail in no less than 15 days before due date; mine is 10 days prior today).

BTW, I have successfully done this 3 or 4 other times but believe that it's necessary to only attempt it during business hours of Immigration office AND only only only within the period of time allowed for online period, of course.

Just now, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Still down as of 4 pm Tuesday (today):

PS0006.jpg

Is there an email for the equivalent of 1111?  I say we keep inundating them with email notifications letting them know it is down.

4 minutes ago, stuck said:

Is there an email for the equivalent of 1111?  I say we keep inundating them with email notifications letting them know it is down.

Have no idea if this link actually works, or if anyone actually read and acts on what is submitted....

http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=comment

UPDATE: well, cancel that, just tried it, it goes to a 404 page error. Not working.

Not sure if it would work or not if their extranet was actually up and working.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

I just tried it.  I submitted it.  I got this:

Not Found

The requested URL /include/mailcomment.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.