90 Day Report Online Captcha NOT working

While I have a command window pinging the extranet, I would appreciate it, that if anyone sees that it is up, that they post here so those who would like to avoid going to immigration can do so when it returns.

In the meantime:

Request timeout for icmp_seq 2781

Request timeout for icmp_seq 2782

Request timeout for icmp_seq 2783

Request timeout for icmp_seq 2784

Request timeout for icmp_seq 2785

Request timeout for icmp_seq 2786

10 hours ago, soinowinbkk said:

I called 1111 about an hour back (10.30 AM on Tuesday 25 Oct) and was told to keep trying as "it's under construction" but was warned to do it in person if I cannot get it work. Ugh.

Too late to mail in at this point so will throw away 5 hours of time or 500 baht to have a service do it (website now says to mail in no less than 15 days before due date; mine is 10 days prior today).

BTW, I have successfully done this 3 or 4 other times but believe that it's necessary to only attempt it during business hours of Immigration office AND only only only within the period of time allowed for online period, of course.

You can report up to 7 days after and forget the post 15 days before, it just shortens your 90 days to about 80 or even less! The last 90 I did by EMS, as on-line was not accessible, arrived withing 24 hours. Post your TM47 early in the morning and it will arrive within a few days even if you're not in or near a city.

Some 12 hours later and look at the counters

Request timeout for icmp_seq 38059

Request timeout for icmp_seq 38060

Request timeout for icmp_seq 38061

Request timeout for icmp_seq 38062

Request timeout for icmp_seq 38063

Request timeout for icmp_seq 38064

Request timeout for icmp_seq 38065

Request timeout for icmp_seq 38066

Request timeout for icmp_seq 38067

Request timeout for icmp_seq 38068

Request timeout for icmp_seq 38069

Has anyone been able to enter a 90 day report?  I cannot.  I used IE and I keep getting a popup after the captcha is accepted telling me that for further info I can go to the nearest Immigration office but it won't go past the first page.

Tried it using Chrome on my Mac - and the popup comes up all the time but when it accepts the first page it never renders the 2nd.

Total Cluster*&*%&%$

1 hour ago, stuck said:

Has anyone been able to enter a 90 day report?  I cannot.  I used IE and I keep getting a popup after the captcha is accepted telling me that for further info I can go to the nearest Immigration office but it won't go past the first page.

Tried it using Chrome on my Mac - and the popup comes up all the time but when it accepts the first page it never renders the 2nd.

That kind of response from the Immigration website is normally NOT a sign of them having some technical malfunction as occurred the past several days, but rather, the applicant having too old a most recent entry into Thailand or some other kind of information mismatch on one's records.

That's typically why you'd be getting the advisory about needing to visit your local Immigration office. And AFAIK, no amount of technical fussing on your end or trying different browsers is going to solve that kind of problem.

4 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

That kind of response from the Immigration website is normally NOT a sign of them having some technical malfunction as occurred the past several days, but rather, the applicant having too old a most recent entry into Thailand or some other kind of information mismatch on one's records.

That's typically why you'd be getting the advisory about needing to visit your local Immigration office. And AFAIK, no amount of technical fussing on your end or trying different browsers is going to solve that kind of problem.

I thought that too, but I got the same popup before populating the page with my data, when I used Chrome.  Using IE, I get the popup after I populate the data and it won't go to the second page.  

Using Chrome, no popup, but it won't go to the second page even though it accepts the captcha now. 

I entered Thailand with my son October 8.  From my son's 90 day O Visa, he was admitted into the Kingdom until Nov 5th.  I assume my 90 day would be the same day.  From that info, it is clear that I am still more than 7 days from having to do the 90 day report and less than 15 days.

It's still broken.

Has anyone else been able to enter a full 90 day report today?

Screenshot of VMware Fusion (10-26-16, 6-34-01 PM).jpg

Edited by stuck
I'm a bit goofy

It seems you're confusing some things...

First, if you last entered Thailand on Oct. 8 as you wrote above, then you don't have any 90-day report due now (now being Oct. 26)...and the online system isn't going to accept one from you. Every time you enter new into Thailand, the 90-day reporting clock resets to a new 90 period until your next required report. Which if you didn't leave Thailand in the meantime, wouldn't be until approx 3 months after Oct. 8.

The timing of your son's O visa has no bearing on your 90-day reporting obligation.

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

It seems you're confusing some things...

First, if you last entered Thailand on Oct. 8 as you wrote above, then you don't have any 90-day report due now (now being Oct. 26)...and the online system isn't going to accept one from you. Every time you enter new into Thailand, the 90-day reporting clock resets to a new 90 period until your next required report. Which if you didn't leave Thailand in the meantime, wouldn't be until approx 3 months after Oct. 8.

The timing of your son's O visa has no bearing on your 90-day reporting obligation.

My mistake, it was 08/08/16 - August.  The timing of my son's O visa absolutely has a bearing.  He entered alongside me.  If he has until Nov 5 then my report is also due Nov 5.

I'm due Nov 5

Edited by stuck

Obviously, when you change the dates, it changes the situation.

If you and your son entered on the same date, and neither of you left Thailand in the meantime, then yes, you'd have the same 90 day reporting date.

But the point I was trying to make was, a person's 90-day reporting date is totally unrelated to the date of their permission to stay date on their visa.  It's simply calculated 90 days from your most recent entry into the country.

Based on the new arrival date you're now mentioning, you're within the 7 - 15 days in advance online reporting period.  It sounds like you need to make a visit to your local Immigration office.

Just now, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Obviously, when you change the dates, it changes the situation.

If you and your son entered on the same date, and neither of you left Thailand in the meantime, then yes, you'd have the same 90 day reporting date.

But the point I was trying to make was, a person's 90-day reporting date is totally unrelated to the date of their permission to stay date on their visa.  It's simply calculated 90 days from your most recent entry into the country.

Based on the new arrival date you're now mentioning, you're within the 7 - 15 days in advance online reporting period.  It sounds like you need to make a visit to your local Immigration office.

I would prefer not to.  

I have an O-A Visa.  I do require a residency permit so I can get my driver's license again but that would be one item and I could do that when I choose.  Their system isn't working, and it's a disgrace.  

No one as of yet has told me they were able to make a 90-day report today.

There were reports in other of the 90 day threads of other people being able to successfully use the system.

And I was able to access it myself and print out my confirmation slip for a previously submitted online report that had been "pending" prior to the system dying over the past weekend.

8 hours ago, stuck said:

Wow, I say today or yesterday and I get last week.  What a mess.

You should start reading at this post where a person was getting that mesage in the pinned topic for online reporting where you will find a lot of useful info.

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I meant, I was successfully able to use it Wednesday, 10/26, as were others, based on their posts in various threads.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You should start reading at this post where a person was getting that mesage in the pinned topic for online reporting where you will find a lot of useful info.

Not sure what you mean Joe.  I've tried Safari = no good, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera = no good.  It works best in IE, but I can't get to page two.  It accepts the captcha and acts like it is uploading data to the portal, but never renders the 2nd page.  

I even tried to do it on my mobile.  Same thing, can't get past page 1.

7 minutes ago, stuck said:

Not sure what you mean Joe.  I've tried Safari = no good, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera = no good.  It works best in IE, but I can't get to page two.  It accepts the captcha and acts like it is uploading data to the portal, but never renders the 2nd page.  

I even tried to do it on my mobile.  Same thing, can't get past page 1.

If you click on the blue topic title (link)  in my post and read the entire post and the replies to it you will understand.

He is getting the same message as you are.