Tourist visa more than 6 times

I travelled to Thailand 6 times in the last 12 months and stopped at Immigration last time and they told me to get a proper visa next time as they do not see me as a tourist any more.  I tried to get a visa in Holland  last week but my passport was too full to put in the visa. As I am travelling within a week and only stay for 14 days they told I most likely will not have a problem if I just tell the story at immigration. However I have my doubts as you never know who is in charge that day. If they stop me am I allowed to change my destination to Singapore ? Or has anyone an idea what they will do , can I buy a visa on arrival or what ?

I know I should have arranged the visa earlier to be on the safe side but I forgot to check my passport on empty pages :(

Thanks for your help and feedback

AE

• Even with the request/warning it is highly unlikely that you would be denied entry especially if you have an onward flight 14 days after arrival.
  • If you were denied entry they should allow you to buy a ticket to anywhere.
  • Assuming you're Dutch you don't qualify for a Visa On Arrival.
  • Like 1

When they told you to get a visa next time, did they put a red stamp in your passport? If not, you will probably be OK. If they did put a warning in your passport, I consider denial of entry very possible. Prepare for the possibility that you must go to Malaysia or Hong Kong instead (with a full passport, your options will be very limited).

• Like 1

I would advise to get a new passport asap.

Normal waiting time is 5 days, but you can get it within one working day if you pay more (assuming you are Dutch and have a registered address in Holland).

If you still have a week in Holland you also have ample time to get a tourist visa in your new passport.

• Like 1