How to prevent Thai girl moving in my apartment?

Basoon

My first time allowing a Thai girl to spend 3 nights in a roll in my apartment and she already moved in a small bag into my room.  Anybody have some pointers to hint at her not being able to stay every night without coming off too harsh and getting stabbed ?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What's the issue? in the West, you'd most likely be happy if a girl accepted you pay her dinner and here it's a problem if a girl stays over? Who do we treat Thai women like trash?

So, to answer your question, you can send her over to my place.

Right on !
I'll second that but I've got 2 stayovers already !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

You could always man up and tell her the truth. You are not ready for her to move in. If she doesn't accept that then tell her its over and move on.

Sounds good to someone who's been here a while, but turning away perfectly good sex just isn't natural for someone just moving in from the tight-ass west.  May as well burn $1000 bills, 'cause that's what it costs back home to get to a point where they'll stay over.  

I suspect he's still in the mode of wanting to get rid of her, but just most of the time.  Been there, done that.

And yes, I am that ugly...  But I've learned to love myself anyway.

I know this is outlandish, but I want you to entertain the idea anyway. You say 'I'm not ready for you to move in yet, we barely know each other. Let's see how things go before we take such a big step.' You know, communicate, like an adult does, with words.

On 10/30/2016 at 6:00 PM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

What's the issue? in the West, you'd most likely be happy if a girl accepted you pay her dinner and here it's a problem if a girl stays over? Who do we treat Thai women like trash?

So, to answer your question, you can send her over to my place.

Get a picture first. She might not be up to your stringent standards.