If I was banned?

thaibeachlovers

I was unable to log on the normal way this time and was wondering if I had been banned.

My query is- if I was banned, would I be able to log on as usual and then receive a message saying I was banned, like happens when I get suspended, or would I just be left to wonder what was going on, as today?

Thanks.

It depends on your infraction.

If you are simply suspended from posting, you will get a notification upon login and you'll have to acknowledge it before you can access the site.

Then serve out your time and be a good boy.

Be careful insulting hillary supporters hehe….

If you had been banned or given a suspension, you would not be able to post during the duration of a suspension...(Banned you would not be allowed to post at all)

Think carefully about comments you make or how you make them. !!! Read the forum rules, just in case you are not certain!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/terms/

When a member's account needs to be suspended either temporarily or indefinitely, an email is usually sent to the email address which the member has listed on his profile. If a member did not get such email and is unable to log in he should write to support[at]thaivisa.com

Question are you using internet explorer? 

There seems to be a big problem with the site. My comp: went down for a few days took it into my local shop, they had a look and said if I use Google Crome all would be well. Have been doing so and the comps: been fine. 

7 hours ago, fredob43 said:

Question are you using internet explorer?

There seems to be a big problem with the site. My comp: went down for a few days took it into my local shop, they had a look and said if I use Google Crome all would be well. Have been doing so and the comps: been fine.

No, I was using Edge and it was fine. IE didn't work at all in Pattaya, but up north it's absolutely fine.