Do Thai girls EVER invite you to their place?

Basoon

From what I noticed Thai girls tend to always to go back to your place but never seem to want to invite you back to theirs.  Not sure if this is just a cultural norm in Thailand or if its more of a warning for the type of girl she is?   Anyone know what the significance of this is? 

says something about the type of girls you date/meet and your relationship with them.

I have almost always visited or been invited to visit homes. in this respect thailand is no different to any other country i have lived in.

bit of a non-topic really.

Going on dates I usually drop them back at their place.. for the first few. 

Just dinner and movie.. doesn't usually pass that. 

Depends on the chick and if she has a nice place, had to ask for a coffee and promise it was just a coffee.. even then.. oh people will see. 

On three occasions, I have been invited and went back to Thai girls homes before I met my wife, no different from back in Scotland, where I met all my girlfriends while playing with the band. In Thailand, I went back to the homes of an office worker, market stall girl and a stay at home divorcee with two kids.

6 hours ago, Ace of Pop said:

I've had 2Police Women ask me back to the Station a few years ago..emoji482.pngemoji481.pngemoji481.png

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

I have never ever even met a Thai police woman, and my wifes brother is a policeman. I did go out for a few months with a policewoman back in Scotland.

A Thai Lady (owning her own small house), will not hesitate to invite a Farang to her house as long as she likes the Farang.

- It's a different story, when the girl works in the "entertainment-sector". More often than not, they share a 4x4 meter room with 3 other girls. (hardly any furniture, sleeping on their mats on the concrete floor, a rice cooker in a corner.) A depressing environment to say the least. No wonder that they don't invite Farangs to their "home".

To live cheaply is a must. Most are under tremendous pressure to send money to the family, somewhere in the sticks.

For sure, a "stunner", working at a Go-Go on Walking Street may still make good money. But that does not apply for the girls working in a drafty "Bar-Beer". For them, it's more like a daily Darvinian "survival of the fittest" game.
Cheers.

Assuming we're talking for sex, I think most of em want to protect their image and would rather do it at the guy's place. There's also the possibility that she has a boyfriend or husband and can't be seen with the gik in front of her friends.

But yes, it does happen. Usually the girl is kinda dodgy and doesn't care what anyone thinks about her b/c their opinions of her are already fairly low, or everyone knows she's a hooker and assume I'm paying her. There's also the somewhat classier types who don't connect with the types of people that hang out in front of her mansion house and would gossip about her, so she doesn't care what they think or say. And then there's the ones that live in condos and are basically removed from the sight of anyone who cares what they do.

Edited by eldragon

It's neither a warning nor a cultural thing. It depends on the girl. I have had girls who were happy to do it, I have had others who never felt comfortable doing it. 

Like everything else it depends on the individual.