My Love Story with a Thai girl – Sweet or Bitter?

Nicholas1986

12 hours ago, Nicholas1986 said:

Believe it or not, she's not that type of girl, but its true that faking pleasure is not easy

7 hours ago, Nicholas1986 said:

Thx Holmes. Are u sure thai women really so easy to deal with??! I have already taken great great care of her.

I am trying to reboot, but some memory in rom takes time to delete..........

Nicholas

Try renting for a while and afterwards you will become more accustomed to the wiles of Asian ladies,with much enjoyment in between :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas1986 said:

Sorry I dun quite get it. Who might be the owner of the sandals even though the girl is single?

HAAH, SOI COWBOY and NANA, but I am coming for relationship but not for sex......

Thx anyway, I like your advice!

well nik over 30yrs.ago i had a surprise when deciding to give my gf.an early call,yes the size 10 were outside her flat and they 

WERNT HERS.:shock1:

have a guess who's they were.:stoner:

17 hours ago, Nigel Farang said:

For many Thai girls, meeting up with a farang for primarily economic reasons, there must be an element of self-loathing -  and faking pleasure at being with the farang can't be easy

That's an unusual comment.

It's not something I've thought of before.

Well observed!

3 hours ago, Nicholas1986 said:

I know that no one would support me if I say I still miss her so much and dun want to give up. ..What do u think?  No chance ? 

Give up (on this one) and move on to the next. The avid fisherman does not give up on the sport because one fish comes off the hook. Recast and go get another one.

Slowly slowly with the lovey dovey stuff. Be a little more like a playboy but don't go too far and chat up other girls but you need to show that others are interested. If the girl is too quiet you need to have a few drinks. You also need to at least make a move on her to show you are interested. I would think she was bored stiff. Loosen up, have fun and let the serious stuff back in HK.
You already blew it with this girl so move on. Next time take my advise and you will be surprised. Confidence and a nice sexy smile will get them every time :)

• Like 1

I know that no one would support me if I say I still miss her so much and dun want to give up. ..What do u think?  No chance ? 

And they called it puppy love... You don't even know if she is good in the sack. You don't know anything about her really. You had a terrible time and so did she. Get back on line and chat with 20 other girls but this time when you make a trip to Thailand schedule a meeting with a few of them. If the meeting does not go well after one hour or no real interest then go to the next. Don't promise anything except a lunch or dinner and see as many as possible. Be a playboy and after you will can make a selection and get more serious.
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Ahab said:

Give up (on this one) and move on to the next. The avid fisherman does not give up on the sport because one fish comes off the hook. Recast and go get another one.

Thank u so much for the support. I really quite hate myself of being naive and stupid....

30 minutes ago, ttthailand said:

Slowly slowly with the lovey dovey stuff. Be a little more like a playboy but don't go too far and chat up other girls but you need to show that others are interested. If the girl is too quiet you need to have a few drinks. You also need to at least make a move on her to show you are interested. I would think she was bored stiff. Loosen up, have fun and let the serious stuff back in HK.
You already blew it with this girl so move on. Next time take my advise and you will be surprised. Confidence and a nice sexy smile will get them every time :)

U r absolutely right. There are still a lot for me to learn. 

33 minutes ago, petermik said:

No absolutely not,working girls are for fun and they serve there purposes,I,ve had 3 experiences with thai girls in managerial positions and given up on two of them as I soon realised money was more important than feelings,the other one is here with me now and values a loving relationship over material wealth :thumbsup:

There are thousands of good ladies here,the secret is sorting the wheat from the chaff and that,s where experience and patience pays dividends,take your time :jap:

Really jealous of u lol. 

25 minutes ago, ttthailand said:

And they called it puppy love... You don't even know if she is good in the sack. You don't know anything about her really. You had a terrible time and so did she. Get back on line and chat with 20 other girls but this time when you make a trip to Thailand schedule a meeting with a few of them. If the meeting does not go well after one hour or no real interest then go to the next. Don't promise anything except a lunch or dinner and see as many as possible. Be a playboy and after you will can make a selection and get more serious.

Let me report my happy story next time having taken all gentlemen's advice! ! 

• Like 1

She didn't let you down. You let yourself down. The moment you noticed that the smartphone was more important than spending time with you, should have been the moment when you decided: I am worth more than this. I deserve a real woman who reciprocates my feelings and values me as a man. Therefore I'm leaving right now. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nicholas1986 said:

Thank u so much for the support. I really quite hate myself of being naive and stupid....

You may not think of my comment as "support" but that is exactly what it was. This one simply was not the one, but if you keep trying, you will find someone who is "the one". I would advise against putting this particular woman on a some sort of pedestal in your mind and keep trying to convince yourself she is something that she was not.

I really wish you the best.

3 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

She didn't let you down. You let yourself down. The moment you noticed that the smartphone was more important than spending time with you, should have been the moment when you decided: I am worth more than this. I deserve a real woman who reciprocates my feelings and values me as a man. Therefore I'm leaving right now. 

There are always clues like this with a woman (or man for that matter). You need to allow yourself to see the signs that something is not as you would have preferred it to be.  My first wife (in USA) blew up in anger about something very little a week before we were supposed to be married. I thought it was odd at the time, and it was out of character from what I had observed previously, but blew it off. Well it turned out to be just a bit more than a one time episode and I should have trusted by instincts. I did not and I had a wonderful marriage for about nine months, and we divorced after 3 years. Thankfully there were no children involved.

My second marriage is going strong after 23 years,  partially because I was looking for things that did not make any sense prior to the wedding day. Small things that make no sense before marriage are unlikely to improve with time, in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Nicholas1986 said:

being naïve is part of the fun and finding out all the ins and outs is also

otherwise you like most on here have been around the block a few times and are a boring old get

stupid is not as easy to fix but make your self a set of rules of do's and don'ts and enjoy.

in fifteen years or so you will be amazed at how many good times you have had and how quick the

time went. and enjoy. 

Dangle your worm in another part of the pond.
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Nicholas1986 said:

How could you miss her, you dont even know her.

This isnt a love story, it is a fantasy, mabe even an obsession.

Quit trying so damn hard.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

You are absolutely right. I never say she let me down. It was me that did not make myself as a man.....I will not let this happen again in the future.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ahab said:

You may not think of my comment as "support" but that is exactly what it was. This one simply was not the one, but if you keep trying, you will find someone who is "the one". I would advise against putting this particular woman on a some sort of pedestal in your mind and keep trying to convince yourself she is something that she was not.

I really wish you the best.

Thank you so much. I am trying my best to move on.

9 hours ago, zoza said:

being naïve is part of the fun and finding out all the ins and outs is also

otherwise you like most on here have been around the block a few times and are a boring old get

stupid is not as easy to fix but make your self a set of rules of do's and don'ts and enjoy.

in fifteen years or so you will be amazed at how many good times you have had and how quick the

time went. and enjoy. 

I am already early 30 and hope this was my last time of being so naive....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bamukloy said:

First big mistake turning up as a "suprise". 

Thai dont like it because the thai lady themself will often use this tactic on their man to "catch them out" doing something wrong.

Obviously, you doing it to her like that made her think negatively straight away.

2nd mistake is believing most of the stuff she told you.

I wont go on to much about this here

but my own advice on Thai women, (especially from internet) serves me quite well so far.

believe HALF of what you see 

believe NOTHING of what you hear

Did you actually talk to her in person, as in voice chat before you came here?

If she appear online at irregular time ( with excuse of work) and then will only write: this tells me she is probably getting someone else to write the messages.

Many Thai lady does this.

Sometime a friend whos good at English or even farang boyfriend will be writing the message for her.

This explains why she is so quiet as obviously she cannot talk English at the same level her friend writes it.

lol

Really if you are Asian yourself, you should know better than all this silly nonsense.

Spending money and time flying and trying to romance some Thai girl you dont know..its extremely silly.

Actually i think it best for your own sake to forget Thai ladies..with your level of gullibility they will eat you alive.

next we will hear you are coming over here to buy one of them a house

lol

I agree with the 1st mistake. For the 2nd, I still choose to trust her. No voice chat before meeting. Her oral English is actually very good, so I think it was me letting her down and make her bored. Thanks to the gentlemen here and my friends, trust me I would learn the lesson this time.

• Like 1