My Love Story with a Thai girl – Sweet or Bitter?

Nicholas1986

That is one sorry story and very boring one. The innocence of the OP is not touching its just lack of life experience. Women (some) what men to lead and be funny is a bonus. Chat chat all you like... grab the chicks hand if you want. If she isn't even up for that then move on. Never be pushy but for heavens sake grow some balls and roll with life. I would like to say that there are many good girls for you here. Sadly I'm thinking most will eat you up and spit you out because your way to "nice" in not a good way for los. At least she didn't try and milk you. Count your lucky stars. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jacksam said:

That is one sorry story and very boring one. The innocence of the OP is not touching its just lack of life experience. Women (some) what men to lead and be funny is a bonus. Chat chat all you like... grab the chicks hand if you want. If she isn't even up for that then move on. Never be pushy but for heavens sake grow some balls and roll with life. I would like to say that there are many good girls for you here. Sadly I'm thinking most will eat you up and spit you out because your way to "nice" in not a good way for los. At least she didn't try and milk you. Count your lucky stars. 

Harsh but true.  I wouldn't even use the word "nice."  When it comes to how men behave with Thai women, there are two extremes: a guy can be a total a-hole or a total wuss.  Thai women don't like a-holes, but would prefer one over a wuss.  The OP is a wuss.   

3 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

HarsThailandai the word "nice."  When it co me s to how men behave with Thai women, there are two extremes: a guy can be a total a-hole or a total wuss.  Thai women don't like a-holes, but would prefer one over a wuss.  The OP is a wuss.   

Thinking you are so correct. Some men here are ass***** here, the way they treat women. Some talk about life in farang world. The thai Couldnt give a flying ****. They like to hear how much you love thailand etc. Would be nice to take op under wing, however feeling he is a lost cause

3 hours ago, Kiwiken said:

Never give up on looking for the good in people. And never give up believing in a good heart. It is easy to become cynical and bitter in the search for love in your life. Sadly many lessons will be bitter but when you stop looking so hard for someone you will find them. Thai women are alluring and intriguing . However as in most places it is hard for good people to meet a good person. Most of them are not what they seem. But never give up

Are you related to the OP....almost sound as innocent and foolish as the op.

Wow!  What a story!  Thanks for sharing..   my take is that you are a great guy looking for 'love'.. as often happens you are projecting your feelings and expectations onto another person .. in this case from another culture.. where you are coming from your attention and kindness would be seen (by many).. as sincere and admirable.. The person you are projecting this onto is from another culture.. to start with she doesn't share your values.. roses are romantic.. but my Thai wife  (who likes the gesture now).. would wonder why I would spend so much money when you can't eat them!   Also.. it seems that she is addicted to her phone and an imaginary world... like so may others..  Chatting on Line she can make the situation fit whatever suits her... meeting in reality is very different.. 

27 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

thai girls belong with thai men. i have sponsored a thai girl to have kids. in the 10 years i have been in thailand it is the most honest thai/foreigner relationship i have seen. best to stick to your own kind if you are a romantic.

"Own kind" your racist ! At best

• Like 1

I would move on to a more receptive girl that is more out going rather than so introverted.

I met plenty of them like her, back in the day when I was on the game.

They look lovely and adorable but they have zero personality and they will just bring you down.

Often there are problems going on in their lives and you can not help them fix those problems.

Better to find another girl and let this one suffer her own demise.

Do not think you can be her savior...you can not.

Cheers

15 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

can i be racist if i have 2 half thai kids?  

Only if you make racist comments. Consider what you actually stated. Fact is you have 2 half thai kids makes it worse. Perhaps share your post with thai mother of your kids. Geezus

Either this guy is very,very,very naive,or he is twelve years old.There is a problem with this tome of a post.Why would a guy spill his guts out to complete strangers in a forum? Has he got no friends to share his heartbreak with?If not,why not?.

I cannot believe that this is a serious post.I think it is some experienced lad trying to fool everybody. I know that English is not his first language,because of his wording,these mistakes are not just word errors they are the words written by somebody whom is pretending he comes from an English speaking county.

Sorry to be so cynical and not trusting,but this story is just not kosher.

Believe it if you will.

• Like 1

Touching story, and people would feel for you, IF YOU were a 12 year old boy falling in love for the first time.  You can't meet someone and fall in love by chat message.  Even people that meet face to face, that go out on dates, and then discover that they don't like each other after they get to know each other a little bit.  Just because you feel that you are in love, doesn't mean she has to be in love with you.

Stop being so needy.

• Like 1

On 03/11/2016 at 3:03 PM, Nicholas1986 said:

Yeah, not much, especially with foreign girls. I tried that but when I am deeply in it, its hard for me to think outside the situation, so I am here to share and learn.

She is kind and polite, but only is not interested in me....

Not exactly workers, the job is faked to protect her privacy.

I and most on this forum knew this.

Now know this; women are strange creatures, and in my experience with them, I have found that they like a man to take control, otherwise they get bored very quickly, now what constitutes being a man and taking control, well that's another story, but running around them like a little boy, buying them roses and the like, well that's, Hollywood, and there won't be a happy ending, that's why the world has a divorce rate of about 50% plus. I personally don't open the car door to my wife of 10 years, never have, never will, and when a friend of mine stepped in one night and said to me, open the door for her, I said why, and she said, yes why, I have hands she said, slam dunk, that's why we have remote controls for I said to him, I don't buy her roses, I don't spoil her, and I don't tell her I love her everyday, actions speak louder than words, so does the slip of the tounge in her mouth.

I remember a girl I once dated, she said to me, why don't you buy me flowers, well I said, because I am waiting for you to buy me some, you see, the female race wanted equality, so that is exactly what I give them, seriously how many females do you know that have bought their man flowers, my point exactly, I mean come on, why should we treat them any different to how we treat our mates/friends, what because they have a different some thing between their legs that took us 9 months to get out of, with most of us wanting to get back in as many days that there are in a week, look around, there are plenty of camel toes out there if you are looking for one, the girl you want, needs to be want be with you, and tell you this daily, because you are the man, the leader, giddy up, did I already say that ?

Never put your hopes too high with any female, because as soon as you mount her, she will kick you off, you have to know how to ride them, so as not to fall off when they buck, giddy up, get my drift ? I have found the more women I don't pay attention to, the more they respond, because they want attention, and if they are pretty, they will start feeling insecure when you don't pay attention to them, you have to have balls to walk away, because there is another around the corner, sometimes its even better when you turn up again with the one around the corner to show the other one, although a little older now to play that game, I just go in for the kill now 555.

I absolutely love Thai women, they are beautiful, exotic, cute, petite, fun to be with, and thus far have not encountered any with baggage or problems, because I don't give them reason to unload onto me, sounds like the one you landed has issues, and I am sure there are plenty out there that would love to be with you, short time-long time, up to you, that is if you have some lose coins, you see women want security, and only invest as much as your prepared to lose when you meet Ms right, she's out there, but you might not find her in this life time, but then again you might, don't go searching for her, let her come to you.

Come to Thailand, go to Phuket, get laid a few times, hopefully not catch anything, or a sausage as others have said, pay for the experience, learn/study the girls while supporting their families indirectly, a good deed, nothing wrong with that, treat them with respect, have fun, see what makes them tick, but for crying out loud, don't wear your heart on your sleeve, or you will get burnt, these are cunning and planning creatures, learn to master them for your mutual benefit, no doubt I will cop some slack here from the soft C's, but each to their own, haven't had any complaints to date, except for my X, but she was a Greek princes, now that's another story. 

Happy hunting, remember woman are not the way you perceive them to be, get one that you want, for what you want them to be, and then give them what they want you to be, but only give, when you receive, this is starting to sound strange, on that note I'm off to fantasy world 555

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1

1986, I am guessing that might be when you were born, so you are pretty young and inexperienced. One thing I thought was odd that it seemed like you hadn't Skyped with each other....you mentioned photos. Skyping to me is paramount, this allows you to have a conversation with a person you can see.....not just an interaction with a keyboard. Before I met my wife here I was Skyping with six different woman each day for an hour each.....I was also laid up from an accident. Gradually the herd was thinned by things they said, or didn't say, lack of English, or lack of intelligence, or lack of humor. Eventually down to one, and we met and never looked back. The phone thing is a young person thing, which I find rude and ignorant. I would have said , put it away, or I walk away. She could have been communicating with another boyfriend.....go figure. Your love is pretty much puppy love.....mark it up to experience and move on.....a much better woman is waiting for you, and she will be better on all levels. Enjoy the process and the journey.

• Like 1

For those expecting an exciting story to feed your boredom, sorry ,i m not a story writer coming to excite u, pls go back to your own world and enjoy the feeling of criticism. For those refusing to believe, sorry ,i have no reason coming to write a faked story to challenge your sense, i suggest u to think that the world is far beyond your belief. For those sharing your concern on me, thank you very much! 

Your story was nice to read and very sincere.  However, you were too nice.  Also, she was not interested, that part was not your fault.  Looks are not a factor.  You came across too strong and forward by offering too much, too quickly.  But good for you that you eventually came to the realization that the relationship was totally one-sided.  Perhaps even worse, as you gave and she didn't even receive your advances.  Maybe you scared her by being too desperate.  Maybe she even felt sorry for you and didn't want to hurt your feelings.  Who knows?  But she's not a keeper, that's for sure.  Next time be more casual, reserved, and confident.

• Like 1

Nicholas, after reading thru all the tedium you've inspired I feel the best advice you could get, apart from growing up and realising your pathetic ignorance of real life or appreciation of the excitement it can offer (how could you be so blah about women at age 30?), is to concentrate on refining your masturbation skills.  It might be your best prospect in a dull, pointless future. Good luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

I and most on this forum knew this.

Now know this; women are strange creatures, and in my experience with them, I have found that they like a man to take control, otherwise they get bored very quickly, now what constitutes being a man and taking control, well that's another story, but running around them like a little boy, buying them roses and the like, well that's, Hollywood, and there won't be a happy ending, that's why the world has a divorce rate of about 50% plus. I personally don't open the car door to my wife of 10 years, never have, never will, and when a friend of mine stepped in one night and said to me, open the door for her, I said why, and she said, yes why, I have hands she said, slam dunk, that's why we have remote controls for I said to him, I don't buy her roses, I don't spoil her, and I don't tell her I love her everyday, actions speak louder than words, so does the slip of the tounge in her mouth.

I remember a girl I once dated, she said to me, why don't you buy me flowers, well I said, because I am waiting for you to buy me some, you see, the female race wanted equality, so that is exactly what I give them, seriously how many females do you know that have bought their man flowers, my point exactly, I mean come on, why should we treat them any different to how we treat our mates/friends, what because they have a different some thing between their legs that took us 9 months to get out of, with most of us wanting to get back in as many days that there are in a week, look around, there are plenty of camel toes out there if you are looking for one, the girl you want, needs to be want be with you, and tell you this daily, because you are the man, the leader, giddy up, did I already say that ?

Never put your hopes too high with any female, because as soon as you mount her, she will kick you off, you have to know how to ride them, so as not to fall off when they buck, giddy up, get my drift ? I have found the more women I don't pay attention to, the more they respond, because they want attention, and if they are pretty, they will start feeling insecure when you don't pay attention to them, you have to have balls to walk away, because there is another around the corner, sometimes its even better when you turn up again with the one around the corner to show the other one, although a little older now to play that game, I just go in for the kill now 555.

I absolutely love Thai women, they are beautiful, exotic, cute, petite, fun to be with, and thus far have not encountered any with baggage or problems, because I don't give them reason to unload onto me, sounds like the one you landed has issues, and I am sure there are plenty out there that would love to be with you, short time-long time, up to you, that is if you have some lose coins, you see women want security, and only invest as much as your prepared to lose when you meet Ms right, she's out there, but you might not find her in this life time, but then again you might, don't go searching for her, let her come to you.

Come to Thailand, go to Phuket, get laid a few times, hopefully not catch anything, or a sausage as others have said, pay for the experience, learn/study the girls while supporting their families indirectly, a good deed, nothing wrong with that, treat them with respect, have fun, see what makes them tick, but for crying out loud, don't wear your heart on your sleeve, or you will get burnt, these are cunning and planning creatures, learn to master them for your mutual benefit, no doubt I will cop some slack here from the soft C's, but each to their own, haven't had any complaints to date, except for my X, but she was a Greek princes, now that's another story. 

Happy hunting, remember woman are not the way you perceive them to be, get one that you want, for what you want them to be, and then give them what they want you to be, but only give, when you receive, this is starting to sound strange, on that note I'm off to fantasy world 555

Cant agree you more. I understand that I was out at the time when I follow her steps trying to please her. A dog is only fun to play, I should learn to be their leader instead. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dansbkk said:

Touching story, and people would feel for you, IF YOU were a 12 year old boy falling in love for the first time.  You can't meet someone and fall in love by chat message.  Even people that meet face to face, that go out on dates, and then discover that they don't like each other after they get to know each other a little bit.  Just because you feel that you are in love, doesn't mean she has to be in love with you.

Stop being so needy.

Yeah, naive, needy, inexperienced, I am happy to admit that, for the past only. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas1986 said:

Yeah, naive, needy, inexperienced, I am happy to admit that, for the past only. 

Good for you.  No male is born with such knowledge.  We've all (hopefully) learned via trial and error.  Experience is the best teacher; you can not learn such matters by reading a book. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Either this guy is very,very,very naive,or he is twelve years old.There is a problem with this tome of a post.Why would a guy spill his guts out to complete strangers in a forum? Has he got no friends to share his heartbreak with?If not,why not?.

I cannot believe that this is a serious post.I think it is some experienced lad trying to fool everybody. I know that English is not his first language,because of his wording,these mistakes are not just word errors they are the words written by somebody whom is pretending he comes from an English speaking county.

Sorry to be so cynical and not trusting,but this story is just not kosher.

Believe it if you will.

You have your reason not to believe, so do many others here. Please live your remaining life with this mind and enjoy it. 

3 hours ago, gemguy said:

I would move on to a more receptive girl that is more out going rather than so introverted.

I met plenty of them like her, back in the day when I was on the game.

They look lovely and adorable but they have zero personality and they will just bring you down.

Often there are problems going on in their lives and you can not help them fix those problems.

Better to find another girl and let this one suffer her own demise.

Do not think you can be her savior...you can not.

Cheers

Zero personality, own problems in their lives, totally correct ! 

3 hours ago, Laza 45 said:

Wow!  What a story!  Thanks for sharing..   my take is that you are a great guy looking for 'love'.. as often happens you are projecting your feelings and expectations onto another person .. in this case from another culture.. where you are coming from your attention and kindness would be seen (by many).. as sincere and admirable.. The person you are projecting this onto is from another culture.. to start with she doesn't share your values.. roses are romantic.. but my Thai wife  (who likes the gesture now).. would wonder why I would spend so much money when you can't eat them!   Also.. it seems that she is addicted to her phone and an imaginary world... like so may others..  Chatting on Line she can make the situation fit whatever suits her... meeting in reality is very different.. 

Thank you for your trust! I will remember the point of cultural difference. 

5 hours ago, DKNY77 said:

Sounds like a chapter out of ''Private Dancer''.  LOL,,

..   First, desperation is not an aphrodisiac. So lose it . 

And when it comes to having a relationship with a Thai girl  IMO ,,it's more trouble than it's worth.. They're childish,simple minded, conniving ,materialistic,sneaky, phony,shallow,vindictive,void of romance,cold, distant,self centered ,self entitled,self serving ,selfish and untrustworthy., BUT they're good in bed  and is precisely  the reason why I ,and alot of the smarter ex-pats, rent by the hour. This is Thailand ..you need to be tough skinned ,street wise and a pro...because that is the exact the type of women you'll be  dealing with. All of them.

Lets go back to rent by the hour, soi cow boy and nana haaha