Celebrities behaving badly: Actor who beat up motorcyclist turns himself in

webfact

12 minutes ago, Xircal said:

The victim was probably unaware that the incident was being filmed and didn't resist because the thug was a well-known actor and tv host. Can't blame him for that.

You could easily be a be a victim !

They also didn't grow ?

:-)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a shame young Kitisak doesn't know any muay or self defense,  he could have dropped the Hi so fairy good and proper after the first punch was thrown . 

But then he would be in jail facing serious charges wouldn't he? 

13 minutes ago, Asiang said:

and nobody talking about the victim lack of ballls ?

the day when i will let anyone his me without giving him the correct butthead has not yet come...

It's easy to say that but the victim probably felt intimidated by a well-known actor shouting and swearing at him. Also, he presumably did fail to stop after an accident and didn't want to escalate the situation which would have resulted in the police being called.

3 hours ago, Asiang said:

and nobody talking about the victim lack of ballls ?

the day when i will let anyone his me without giving him the correct butthead has not yet come...

Some people are non violent. They would rather take a punch than give one. No lack of balls.

7 hours ago, seancbk said:

You haven't been living in Asia very long have you?

We worship money.  

People with money are better than people without.  

The more money you have the more important you are.

If you wear brand name clothes and have brand name accessories then people will know you are rich and respect you.

A model girlfriend is an accessory that will make people respect you.   

A Mini Cooper in Thailand is expensive so you'll get respect for being able to afford one.   It is also a highly desired 'fashion accessory' within the younger crowd.

Always tell people how much money you spend on things so they know you are rich.    

Spot on.

It is very disappointing that grown men who are well loved by the general population are in reality spolied brats and bullies who hardly seem out of nappies.

I am sure if I behaved that way someone would teach me a lesson!

17 hours ago, ChiangMaiThai said:

Been here 15 or 16 years so have some experience to back up my comment that the behavior of the a$$hole driving the mini is not some strange anomaly when it comes to Thai men - especially those with a little money.  So many are so quick to snap, in my opinion much more so than the average Western male. Yes, I'm making sweeping generalizations here and there are nice Thai guys and plenty of crazy Americans/Europeans, but so many Thai men will snap at the slightest insult and will then only fight when there are huge numbers on their side / they know the other side is not in a position to fight back as in this case where it's obviously hi-so vs lo-so. The words 'entitled' and 'coward' come to mind. 

Like you I live here, and yes it is a generalization just like opposite opinions and I agree with you that when it comes to their men in general it doesn't take much for them to snap, the fuse is even shorter when it comes to foreigners. Living here you see things and when you express it and it is negative it is " Thai Bashing ".

You'd be surprised to know how many of those 'hiso' people actually finance everything from cars to watches and what not. I bet Zomy's car is still in finance too. 

This is the most fake society and world we live in today. People eating Ramen for a week to take a selfie with a Starbucks cup on the weekend and so on and so forth.. don't be fooled. 

Daddy might have some spare cash from all his 'dealings' but his son isn't making money hand over first or he wouldn't drive his girlfriend's car. Which I hope it is. 

7 minutes ago, 2008bangkok said:

Will be off to do his monkhood soon I guess then, after watching the video I can only ask why the guy on the motorbike didn't beat the crap out of him.

He is better off having not responded in kind, the payout should be that much higher.

Has Not claimed yet that he was "in musth"?  If not, Why not? sounds perfectly plausible to me. Police who attended that dangerous den of Hi-Lo players should also consider the same plea.

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 0:21 PM, rkidlad said:

No comment? I wanna hear all the poor excuses. Maybe the guy on the motorbike insulted his family. That seems to be justification for violence nowadays.

The first "Lie", in guise of a reason, is how he is saying that he hit the motorcycle guy in self defense....

but the video proves otherwise.

50 lashes for lying and another 50 lashes for assault, will suffice as punishment.

Next case....

Cheers

These type of figures appear in every country. God only knows why some of these idiots are called to stars, celeb or other fancy name force you to think that these formations are popular.
Anyway for 30k one can buy a car and not this crap.

17 minutes ago, Honthy said:

These type of figures appear in every country. God only knows why some of these idiots are called to stars, celeb or other fancy name force you to think that these formations are popular.

oh my god...  do you live in Thailand???   

How many times do we have to point out that IN THAILAND this car costs 90,000 EURO

10 hours ago, performance said:

Yes he needs a proper kicking wish I could have give him a real gangster back back hander. Send him back to school

Yep, very easy to say from the safety of the Internet- reality would be a different case.

Edited by metisdead
Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.

1 hour ago, Honthy said:

Part of it is the attitude of putting beautiful / handsome people up on pedestals, regardless of whether they are honest, sincere, reliable, achievers for society etc., also meaning allowing them to be 'excused' from the laws of the country.  

Examples of this abound in this country, several within the last few weeks alone. The Philippines is another example. 

Easy fix.

2 weeks as a Monk.

Claim anger issues, and a public apology, and voila........15 million followers on his facebook, blogs, etc, with the huge advertising potential that follows.

Then, as a  topping on the (personal) cake, donate a few thousand from own pocket (make sure camera-teams are present).

2 minutes ago, little mary sunshine said:

And  how many times must you be reminded

being. OVERPRICED does not mean Luxury,. It

means you are just paying way to much for an item

that can be purchased anywhere in the world for

so much less money,?

It's overpriced due to the high import tax in Thailand so it doesn't help you one bit if it's cheaper anywhere else in the world. All car brands charge more for their cars in the UK than they do else where because they can, the consumer is willing and has a history of being willing to pay over the top for cars. Brand names also is a reason for charging more which is why buying a brand name is so expensive, i've heard it said that if you put a BMW badge on a dead cat you can charge what you want,someone will buy it.

I also feel that the perpetrator's side kick, the heavy guy also in white shirt and black trousers should be arrested as well. He is quite clearly shown to be telling others to hold back not to interrupt. Aiding and abetting his sidekick.

And  how many times must you be reminded
being. OVERPRICED does not mean Luxury,. It
means you are just paying way to much for an item
that can be purchased anywhere in the world for
so much less money,?

Yeah.. if overpriced car stand for luxury den a Toyota in Singapore consider LUXURY

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 13/11/2016 at 9:54 AM, Sydebolle said:

So things must have drastically changed lately then ......

BKK floods.jpg

Flood police.jpg

Rowing through Bangkoks floods.jpg

Yes, they have, those roads were not flooded when you referred to Bangkok's flooded roads.  If the roads aren't flooded when you make your claim then, as odd as it may seem, you can't claim that the roads are flooded.