Turning Bottle Beer into Draft Beer!

bikerlou47

Isn't there just a tad too much head?

I can't imagine what it would do to a lager which isn't supposed to be "creamy".

I much prefer a Real Ale, still, warm (ish), used to love the products from Ringwood brewery when we lived in the area :P

This is the ideal subject for The Pub :)

1 hour ago, bermannor said:

Congratulations to your 150 US $ plastic Container (piece of crap). Read Amazon.com 1-Star comments! I got one from Japan, albeit only for cans, but it cools the can, and less than you paid.

Quite a range of comments at Amazon. Sounds to me like it probably works well, however perhaps the quality is low. One review in particular stood out as his first unit didn't work, but the replacement unit did. Maybe a good idea, and perhaps not the most reliable buy. Thanks for taking the time to checkout out the 1 star reviews.

9 hours ago, Crossy said:

Isn't there just a tad too much head?

I can't imagine what it would do to a lager which isn't supposed to be "creamy".

I much prefer a Real Ale, still, warm (ish), used to love the products from Ringwood brewery when we lived in the area :P

This is the ideal subject for The Pub :)

Well, that takes me back: Real Ale, just off the cool. I lived in Somerset, the home of Exmoor Ale. I could use one right now!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

Well, that takes me back: Real Ale, just off the cool. I lived in Somerset, the home of Exmoor Ale. I could use one right now!

I have a lot of Dartmoor .breweries beer here in  Dongguan as I am the sole distributor in China, and it sells very well. I also have proper Devon Cider here and I looked into Importing into Thailand, but with taxes, back handlers etc it was just not worth it 

• Like 1

For 150 $, this drafted beer has to taste good ?.

If foam is, what tour taste improves, I have a cheaper solution.

Use 2 glasses. Fill first glass up to desired height. Pure some beer in second glass, use a milk foam maker for 5 $ and make foam. Add it to first glass!

The taste difference may be marginal but you still have 145 $ for a lot of points ?

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled(81).png

• Like 2

A slightly cheaper solution to your foam maker I read in an esoteric article.
They sell hops shaped healing stones according to your zodiac sign.
You add it to your beer and taste improves dramatically and at the same time makes your hangover disappear.
A slight problem may be that after some pints you swallow the stone by accident.
Then you have to wait and see a couple of days. Don't forget to clean it for reuse otherwise it wouldn't work ?!

9 hours ago, bermannor said:

Congratulations to your 150 US $ plastic Container (piece of crap). Read Amazon.com 1-Star comments! I got one from Japan, albeit only for cans, but it cools the can, and less than you paid.

Well, arent you just special.

I hope there is no misunderstanding. I am happy that bikerlou47 is very happy with his investment and I am sure, many more would/will be. But I think an equal number of "investors" might be disappointed.

My understanding of the machine is (as my Japanese machine) that it pumps the beer from the bottle into a glass and at the end, you create foam by some kind of foam maker as I mentioned.

So, no rocket science.