World leaders bite lips and congratulate Trump

webfact

6 hours ago, happy Joe said:

Trump promised an America less involved in the problems of other nations.

Luckily because most believe that the world would be better without the US omnipresence with its bombers, its embargoes, its aircraft carriers and its batteries of threatening missiles.

I think the EU will benefit from the windfall to distance and get closer to neighboring Russia. And if Trump team create new import taxes, there will be immediate aftershocks. I bet that in Brussels, it is already preparing.

Similarly it is now time for Europe rid of the brake Columbia, to assume his own defense. She has largely financial, technological and diplomatic. Ultimately, it could even export.

Each at home then. Not so bad finally...

are you for real ?

So you now want Europe to ally  with communist Russia

astounding

Yes the redundant Akissers of the world close ranks. After Europe votes next year a lot of them move on to better things they always do have a exit door. The same people that have thrown SBalls at the Donald for weeks. Just another classic example of why politics is two faced crooked and full of liars feeding at the public trough. I have watched this same crap unfold for the last 5 decades and it never seems to become more palatable. What a bunch of oinkers.  

8 hours ago, lovelomsak said:

I am not American but I am so happy Trump won. Perhaps he can get America back on track. The sad part is his he has only 4 to 8 years to do it.

I agree,think he can do it as well, has abit of Redneck about him.......lol 

Let's not kid ourselves.   The USA is still the biggest economy in the world and the leaders have to welcome Trump.  It may be through gritted teeth and they may hate everything the man stands for but they have no choice. 

As I keep saying nobody knows what the new president will do until he starts to do it.  He may surprise everyone and just turn out to be another toothless politician.  Time will tell

6 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

Could be a wake up call for world leaders.  Brexit, Trump, Priate party in Iceland, etc.  The world seems to be revolting against the establishment.  Perhaps that's a good thing.  Many governments around the world don't take care of their people very well.  Though they themselves get taken care of very well.

Definitely a wake up call.

I knew it was coming...not so much this election but I knew a major shift was coming. The world is not revolting against establishment....we are merely  reminding our employees who in fact they work for.

We hired them to be our jockey......at some point they thought they owned the horse.

Truthfully they are/were very fortunate at how far we have come tolerance wise.....Because we use to shoot or hang horse thieves :thumbsup:

Putin seems to be the only 1 who's not afraid of Pres Trump. I wonder where he and Donald and the Chinese leader are planning their 1st summit to discuss just who to dump, who to help and how to divide up the spoils of all the "hater" countries trying to force their view down everybody's throat. Especially now that the US WON'T be trying to install governments or solving other people's problems.

I think Trump put it very well in his speech when he said; "We'll be willing to get along with any country that wants to get along with us".

10 minutes ago, mania said:

Definitely a wake up call.

I knew it was coming...not so much this election but I knew a major shift was coming. The world is not revolting against establishment....we are merely  reminding our employees who in fact they work for.

We hired them to be our jockey......at some point they thought they owned the horse.

Truthfully they are/were very fortunate at how far we have come tolerance wise.....Because we use to shoot or hang horse thieves :thumbsup:

For progress to be made the horse needs a rider and the rider needs a horse.  If the horse unseats the rider then neither get anywhere.

5 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

For progress to be made the horse needs a rider and the rider needs a horse.  If the horse unseats the rider then neither get anywhere.

Of course....but the citizens own the horse & chose /direct the jockey.

3 minutes ago, mania said:

Of course....but the citizens own the horse & chose /direct the jockey.

Not quite. The horse may choose the jockey but the jockey guides the horse where the jockey wants to go.  If the horse doesn't like it then the jockey has the whip.

OK enough of horsing around!  Time will tell

1 minute ago, dunroaming said:

Not quite. The horse may choose the jockey but the jockey guides the horse where the jockey wants to go.  If the horse doesn't like it then the jockey has the whip.

OK enough of horsing around!  Time will tell

555 you know your killing my poor horse analogy

ok look at it this way

it is a car and we the people own it.....we hire/elect a driver :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, mania said:

555 you know your killing my poor horse analogy

ok look at it this way

it is a car and we the people own it.....we hire/elect a driver :thumbsup:

Sorry but the same applies!  You hire the driver but he is driving and therefore you go where he drives you. You can sack the driver/jockey and hire a new one but he will still be the one driving. The problem with politics is you cannot please all of the people all of the time.  These days pleasing ten percent is a real achievement!