Rapist tries to flee through ceiling after midnight attack on Vietnamese girl

webfact

2 hours ago, TSF said:

Hard to blame the guy when you consider that his entire life he's been told that he's a great wonderful Thai male and he's superior to women who exist purely to feed and satisfy him and bring him money. And as a Thai he's vastly superior to anyone from the neighboring countries, so Vietnamese women are fair game as they're certainly inferior to Thai.

Wow, you really do have a high opinion of Thais. And do tell which country do you come from that doesnt have and rapistS.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Thais believe that when a lady says no she actually wants it but too shy to say yes, so the man exerts a little excessive force. The Thais male always see this in the movie. The lady struggled but finally gave in and there after the lady became the girl friend of the rapist.

This scene in the movie is imprinted on the mind of many a young Thais. I am talking about rape among ladies who know their rapists or are friends or colleague.

Not being a Thai male and not able to speak good Thai language I am not able to ask the Thais what they think of rape. I am sure they will give me interesting answers, like the police would not do much if the lady came to your apartment and stayed till mid-night. The police would think when a lady stayed alone with a male friend till early morning hours then they are asking for it. This is probably what they would have said I believe I may be wrong.

Are you a Thai and if you are please enlighten us on this point.

8 hours ago, TSF said:

Hard to blame the guy when you consider that his entire life he's been told that he's a great wonderful Thai male and he's superior to women who exist purely to feed and satisfy him and bring him money. And as a Thai he's vastly superior to anyone from the neighboring countries, so Vietnamese women are fair game as they're certainly inferior to Thai.

The report says the girls were followed by the man before they arrived home. So how would he have known they were Vietnamese?

Thai or Vietnamese, I guess you believe you`re superior to all of them or maybe you have never been successful with women and feel bitter and twisted about it?

14 hours ago, gdgbb said:

He didn't kick any doors in and wasn't able to run from the police.

Thanks for that. 

He wasnt running from the police? Running from the police means trying to not get caught. What do you think he was doing in the ceiling? Trying to hand himself in?

18 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Thanks for that. 

He wasnt running from the police? Running from the police means trying to not get caught. What do you think he was doing in the ceiling? Trying to hand himself in?

You're welcome, anytime.

I didn't say he wasn't running from the police, I said he wasn't able to run from the police, which he wasn't, he was caught.

Edited by gdgbb

On 11/11/2016 at 0:37 PM, Bluespunk said:

Investigate for sure.

However it is clear what happened.

Just another pissed up piece of crap thinking he has the right to assault women because 'he felt the need for sex' [i'm pretty sure that's what this creature will say]

Scum.

My brother in law went through a window of a young women's room at 2am to return a cd that he forgot to bring with him.3 years for that stunt.

4 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

My brother in law went through a window of a young women's room at 2am to return a cd that he forgot to bring with him.3 years for that stunt.

Unless he had permission to do so and the young woman was happy about his actions then that, at the least, is breaking and entering.

4 hours ago, louse1953 said:

If this is true it was a stupid thing to do, he couldn't wait until the morning ?

In any case how could he return a CD that he's forgotten to bring with him ?

It's very clear that it will never be clear. I've bought a house when i started family in Thailand years ago. I was thrown out from my own house (which is not by the book on my name or can't be ever - even though i found over the years a loophole for future mistakes by having a BOI) and always in danger to be reported to the police when i want to come to visit my own SON! Why ? Trespassing. 

Thai Boxing ex World Champion got slashed with a sword in midday in a dispute over a dog being aggressive to his kid. In the end, he is being charged of assault. I'm pretty sure if he wanted for real to assault someone, there would be no person able to give a statement, since boxing fists are classified as lethal weapon and obviously letting himself to be so slashed was that he was respectful enough to those women, even maybe he shouldn't because now he is facing charges same as he did. Oh yes, blame alchohol... Did anyone ever saw in real professional boxer drunk don't be able to hit ? Hits harder than normal.

This poor fella... Night time, Vietnamese girls, police coming before he can runaway and he is staying in the room. Girls maybe tried to find a way to not return money they borrowed from him before or maybe desperate tried to get some. I'm pretty sure that 90% of a men if wants to be dominating and perform act of rape, can do easily, so "attempt of rape" doesn't hold the water for me. 

22 minutes ago, MikeThaiEvo said:

It's very clear that it will never be clear. I've bought a house when i started family in Thailand years ago. I was thrown out from my own house (which is not by the book on my name or can't be ever - even though i found over the years a loophole for future mistakes by having a BOI) and always in danger to be reported to the police when i want to come to visit my own SON! Why ? Trespassing. 

Thai Boxing ex World Champion got slashed with a sword in midday in a dispute over a dog being aggressive to his kid. In the end, he is being charged of assault. I'm pretty sure if he wanted for real to assault someone, there would be no person able to give a statement, since boxing fists are classified as lethal weapon and obviously letting himself to be so slashed was that he was respectful enough to those women, even maybe he shouldn't because now he is facing charges same as he did. Oh yes, blame alchohol... Did anyone ever saw in real professional boxer drunk don't be able to hit ? Hits harder than normal.

This poor fella... Night time, Vietnamese girls, police coming before he can runaway and he is staying in the room. Girls maybe tried to find a way to not return money they borrowed from him before or maybe desperate tried to get some. I'm pretty sure that 90% of a men if wants to be dominating and perform act of rape, can do easily, so "attempt of rape" doesn't hold the water for me. 

Oh boy... 

On 11/11/2016 at 0:32 PM, rkidlad said:

Hey, come on!

Give the local guy a chance to make up a story at least. 

they lure him in the room and tried to rape him. It happens to me every time i get drunk, in the morning i also finf that couple of thousand baht are missing...

20 hours ago, MikeThaiEvo said:

Your post is beyond contempt.

On 13/11/2016 at 0:57 PM, rkidlad said:

No you didn't, but thanks. 

Yes, I did, check the 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th words...

On 11/11/2016 at 5:00 PM, gdgbb said:

He didn't kick any doors in and wasn't able to run from the police.

Edited by gdgbb