"Party House" Opened Across From Us

On 14/11/2016 at 10:31 PM, georgemandm said:

So your trying to tell mearrow-10x10.png you have rights in thailand, you have no rightsarrow-10x10.png at all you are a  alien you not forget it , you are not wanted at al just your money .

I will not question  your  denial of  rights. However  I defy your  claim to only being wanted  for my  money. MyThai  wife fully financially  provides  for  me. :)

On 20/11/2016 at 4:25 AM, georgemandm said:

Ok one in a million am I nit right about that 

You  may  consider  it so. But  your view may be biased  on  your personal experience rather than the balance of  many  who do not  choose  to comment or  express negative aspects of  Thailand.

On the  basis  of a solid relationship I invested  in a business which  my  wife  operates. By virtue of her hard work and talent and dedication  she has happily  provided and repaid me as a share well beyond my investmentarrow-10x10.png.

It is the  genuosity of  the relationship that is the  key.

Without comprehending the critical factor of  genuosity  then  yes I have  seen inumerable occasions  where farang have  been  bled.

Almost invariably because  of arrogant naive assumption  from the start.

25 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

You  may  consider  it so. But  your view may be biased  on  your personal experience rather than the balance of  many  who do not  choose  to comment or  express negative aspects of  Thailand.

On the  basis  of a solid relationship I invested  in a business which  my  wife  operates. By virtue of her hard work and talent and dedication  she has happily  provided and repaid me as a share well beyond my investmentarrow-10x10.png.

It is the  genuosity of  the relationship that is the  key.

Without comprehending the critical factor of  genuosity  then  yes I have  seen inumerable occasions  where farang have  been  bled.

Almost invariably because  of arrogant naive assumption  from the start.

Good on you so what do you want me to say , you are still one of the few , most man provide for the thai partner.

but you did put the money as you said from the start did you not , is that not putting money in to a thai ? . 

I have seen one western who is  supported by his thai wife in the 7 years I have been coming here .

could be more like you but I have not seen them , But most man  support there thai .

To get back on topic.......  the people from the Orbortor came to visit the party house yesterday, and they must have seen my wife and i looking over, as they stopped by at our house on the way past.  There was 6 people in all, and they seem to be taking the complaints quite seriously.  They invited the other neighbours over too, and they collected information from the other 4 neighbours.  It seems the house has not been registered as a business and is not paying taxes, plus it's noise levels are deemed to be unacceptable.

Hopefully they will keep honouring their pledge to investigate this further.  Fingers crossed

43 minutes ago, UKJASE said:

To get back on topic.......  the people from the Orbortor came to visit the party house yesterday, and they must have seen my wife and i looking over, as they stopped by at our house on the way past.  There was 6 people in all, and they seem to be taking the complaints quite seriously.  They invited the other neighbours over too, and they collected information from the other 4 neighbours.  It seems the house has not been registered as a business and is not paying taxes, plus it's noise levels are deemed to be unacceptable.

Hopefully they will keep honouring their pledge to investigate this further.  Fingers crossed

Hop so but not a lot of people in thailand pay tax that will not help you .

On 21/11/2016 at 10:14 PM, georgemandm said:

Good on you so what do you want me to say , you are still one of the few , most man provide for the thai partner.

but you did put the money as you said from the start did you not , is that not putting money in to a thai ? . 

I have seen one western who is  supported by his thai wife in the 7 years I have been coming here .

could be more like you but I have not seen them , But most man  support there thai .

Ok. I can agree with the basis of your opinion. However I would suggest an analysis of  many farang/thai relationships and perhaps there will come a recognition of the inevitable failures are due to  an assumption that farang are automatically self presumed superior for an assortment of reasons but usually on the basis of available money. People  can be bought but most purchasers forget those being paid is for the job, not love loyalty.

• 2 weeks later...