Furious Thai wife pulls MACHETE on boozy husband who went out on all night drinking session

webfact

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

I wonder if she always has it in the pickup or just took it along for the occasion ?

Many people carry them in the pickup, especially in the farming areas.

I used to have all sorts of junk in my truck at one time including a 1 metre length of 100 mm aerial feeder. I still have a security guards nightstick that I found in my rental truck in PNG. In Mt Hagen where I was working it was normal to see kids of 10 or 11 walking around the streets carrying a machete.

49 minutes ago, Penefattore said:

The husband is a farang. He's obviously the one that has been driven to a night's drinking by his wife who spends all his money on Thai boyfriend , relatives, yaba , gambling.

Not obvious to me.

Was staying in Hua Hin recently, Thai lady their with her younger non Thai companion. She was clearly the one controlling the purse strings...

Lot of misogyny type comments so far.

There could be another side to the story you know.

5 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

My wife always waits up for me when a I go out for a drink with the lads. She's always there on the sofa waiting in her nightdress and dressing gown. Then she's checking my mobile phone.

I bring her a video of my night out. Useful  to show the mates as well.

29 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Not obvious to me.

Was staying in Hua Hin recently, Thai lady their with her younger non Thai companion. She was clearly the one controlling the purse strings...

Lot of misogyny type comments so far.

There could be another side to the story you know.

You're totally correct. There is an awful lot of pre judging going on here. Maybe she had darn good reason for getting this pissed. 

Whatever, she sure has taken a beating from TVF members. 

Look at the video.This bird was never going to cut him.She bitch slapped him with the flat of the thing.And here is reason.If he can afford to go out on a bender all night,and looking at the pick up they have,this couple aint skint.So this is likely an often event.He probably pays all the bills and gives her a reasonable life style.If she kills him out of rage,all that ends.No, dear viewer,that was a little staged show for the benefit of his drinking buddy's.If the tart was really in a temper she had every chance available to seperate him from his head.And who filmed it.i bet it was a mate that she had conveniently taken with her.

Thai public performance,laurel and hardy

6 hours ago, NextStationBangkok said:

A great Thai social short movie with a furious wife, drunk husband, salaphao cart, street vendor selling hot soups,7-11, a Monk, a street cleaner, a dog, and chaos traffic. But she still managed to bring him and load her husband to the pickup. Very responsible wife picks him up at 7-11 store, and her possible guess of where husband would be after drunk.

Very classic Thai social short movie, only missing part are some cats and a mia-noi.   :post-4641-1156694572:

Clud friday material 

12 hours ago, DM07 said:

Yeah...let's start talking bad about Isan- women in general! So classy!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Yes!  Exactly!  Like most of us have never even met one, ever..........    (Yeah, right!!!)  We all have our stories, I guess, mostly without edge-weapons, if we were so lucky....

Edited by The Deerhunter
Punctuation.

14 hours ago, newatthis said:

Can you imagine how difficult it would be to break up with this girl?

He was trying to break up with her by not coming home and what you see is the reason why...lol

"Damn...she found me again...I will have to go further underground next time and have a better escape plan as hanging out with my drinking buddies is obviously too obvious"

Cheers

14 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

Yeah, a decent Thai lady would find a better way than a stupid Chinese import machete, but you use what is at hand.  Kudos to her. What ever happened to the hand-forged Thai knives that could be purchased for 2 or 3 dollars, U.S.?  I have dozens of them.

I have an Isaan wife who I married 38 years ago up in Loei.   2 kids, no insurmountable problems.  But maybe that's because I didn't have a cell phone back then. 

Good point about the mobile, I bet she put a trace on his phone (you can get an app for that) so she found him as soon as he switched it on. Next time he is desperate to know the football results he should buy a newspaper

My Thai machete story:  Years ago, I was working as a subcontractor to the U.S. Embassy to process Laotian refugees in the Loei camp.  My wife and I were on an all-night bus to Bangkok.  Back then, the police stopped vehicles at checkpoints to search for commies or whatnot.  

At the stop, all the men had to get off the bus.  The cops got in the bus and asked people where the farang's bag was.  My wife pointed to our (shared) bag in the overhead rack.  They found a Hmong machete in there (I collect such stuff.)  Oh, big problem!  Weapon!

Took me about 10 minutes to convince the police that it was no big deal, every farmer up country has big knife.  Having an official ID helped.

They had the bus stewardess hold the knife until we got to BKK.  Fellow passengers were ticked because of the delay.  The stewardess scolded me; said she'd told people that anyone with a weapon was supposed to check it with her (gotta love Thailand).

My wife never admitted to knowing me.  I always wonder what the cops thought about the farang who had a bunch of ladies undergarments in his bag.  LOL.

20 hours ago, gemguy said:

He was trying to break up with her by not coming home and what you see is the reason why...lol

"Damn...she found me again...I will have to go further underground next time and have a better escape plan as hanging out with my drinking buddies is obviously too obvious"

Cheers

Find new drinking buddies...