VIDEO: Donald Trump outlines migrant deportation and Mexico wall plan

webfact

He's like someone who has just woken up from a night of drinking with his friends.   Now he will be held accountable for what he says.   Not everyone was quite as drunk as he was and remember what he promised to do.   

14 hours ago, Credo said:

He's like someone who has just woken up from a night of drinking with his friends.   Now he will be held accountable for what he says.   Not everyone was quite as drunk as he was and remember what he promised to do.   

and beware:
a powerful person can show his power by getting richer and outsmart others;
but, according to a journalist in Russia, a powerful state can only show its power by having enemies.

I cannot believe that people actually believed him when he said he would build a wall and deport 11 million undocumented aliens.

Building a fence along the border has been estimated to cost between $15 and 25 billion USD; the cost for a wall would be substantially higher.

But that pales when alongside the cost of mass deportation. Deporting 11 million people has been estimated at between 400 and 600 billion USD. If his latest iteration is to be believed  - between 2 and 3 million individuals - it would still cost over $100 billion dollars.

The effects on the US economy would be enormous.

Perhaps the 50 million plus who voted for Trump should pony up $2,000 each as a deposit on the cost, with a final bill to follow.

32 minutes ago, ChoakMyDee said:

Give Uncle Donald a chance. He has a lot of voters in his corner and he may find a way to do just what he said he would. 

I am doing a memory check to try and figure out who the last politician was that kept his word and I am coming up empty. Uncle Donald really? A lot of voters in his corner? Kind of reminds me when I was young and went to a sideshow and a barker kept piling cheap crap into a bag and constantly saying "Who will give me $20 now" It reached a point where everyone rushed up $20 in hand and I was one of them. The Donald kept piling sorry throwing out wild promises till he got the people to vote for him. I think when they open the bag in the future they will be in for a surprise. Desperate people are fertile for manipulation.  Any of you old enough to remember H.C. Fields favorite saying. 

With the wall going up you should rush out and buy cement and fencing stocks. 30% upside for sure. You would not be alone. Listening to one so called analyst people are rushing out to buy infrastructure improvement stocks. Investors are a strange breed running helter skelter looking for the next new miracle. As tourism is booming my stock recommendation is Priceline $1500 will make you a shareholder with one share of stock. Goes to show the idiocy that prevails in the stock market today. 

Edited by elgordo38

15 hours ago, thai3 said:

How can he be inpeached with a republican

In yer dreams

Because most of the republicans in congress greatly prefer Pence.

trump's not a real republican.

He engineered a hostile takeover of the republican party.

Duh! 

Edited by Jingthing

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Because most of the republicans in congress greatly prefer Pence.

trump's not a real republican.

He engineered a hostile takeover of the republican party.

Duh! 

Yes and impeaching him will be a true Republican "Thank You" and goodbye and so long to you. 

Not a republican but have been getting emails from right wing former republican congressmen from my area back home...they are working on getting Pence in by way of impeachment.

Wont happen.

Trump is too popular. There would be an uprising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, Dagnabbit said:

Wont happen.

Trump is too popular. There would be an uprising.

Popularity is like a race car in reverse 75 to 0 in sixty days that's how politics works they love you today and hate you tomorrow. Pence is their fair haired boy thats for sure. He is an impressive guy smiling lurking in the background smirking watching Trump be king for a day. The British bookmakers should be laying odds on this one. 

Popularity is like a race car in reverse 75 to 0 in sixty days that's how politics works they love you today and hate you tomorrow. Pence is their fair haired boy thats for sure. He is an impressive guy smiling lurking in the background smirking watching Trump be king for a day. The British bookmakers should be laying odds on this one. 

Because the bookmakers did so well predicting the election...

Just now, Dagnabbit said:

Because the bookmakers did so well predicting the election...

Hey nobody is perfect just lucky in my case to make it to age 78 watching my friends drop like flies. Its lonely at the top ask the Donald. 

Wall or fence the Mexicans will pay for it so it doesn't matter how much it costs.  Haven't noticed any indication of following up on the "Mexico will pay" chant that was so dominant in the campaign.  Another U-turn Donald?  You must be getting dizzy with all this spinning round and round.

49 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Wall or fence the Mexicans will pay for it so it doesn't matter how much it costs.  Haven't noticed any indication of following up on the "Mexico will pay" chant that was so dominant in the campaign.  Another U-turn Donald?  You must be getting dizzy with all this spinning round and round.

Mexico won't pay for it but many good Mexican people will be paying in much more serious ways than money under the neuvo "Operation Wetback" operation under President trump. 

Edited by Jingthing

Whilst it is easy to point to facts and jump on broken promises, it is important to remember here that we are dealing with a pathological liar and a man with no political convictions at all. Lying not only holds absolutely no guilt for him, he has to do it, he can't stop himself. Changing stated policies (there weren't many of them!) means nothing to him.

He wants the money, the fame, the adulation, the opportunity to crush others and the chance to get it on with young women. These are his drivers.

He will leave  all the donkey work and detail to Giuliani, Pence and Bannon while he parties, goes on TV to tell some more lies, meets some powerful dudes, sells them a condo, a golf club membership, some steaks, has them listen to his lying boasts, grabs some pussy, picks a fight with someone who offended him 20 years ago and then makes up some whoppers about them. All ego and no political vision. He will be happy to take any credit for others' work though.

8 hours ago, WaywardWind said:

I cannot believe that people actually believed him when he said he would build a wall and deport 11 million undocumented aliens.

Building a fence along the border has been estimated to cost between $15 and 25 billion USD; the cost for a wall would be substantially higher.

But that pales when alongside the cost of mass deportation. Deporting 11 million people has been estimated at between 400 and 600 billion USD. If his latest iteration is to be believed  - between 2 and 3 million individuals - it would still cost over $100 billion dollars.

The effects on the US economy would be enormous.

Perhaps the 50 million plus who voted for Trump should pony up $2,000 each as a deposit on the cost, with a final bill to follow.

https://www.facebook.com/annabelthai/posts/10155482149678206?story=S%3A_I812413205%3A10155482149678206

Let's try President 'Trump' with a capital T. 

You are not healthy to this forum.  Though happy to be corrected.

Huh? No requirement to prostrate before him and kiss his tiny feet?

Americans are not obligated to respect their presidents. trump knows that better than anyone considering his long disgusting history of championing the racist anti Obama birther movement.

I'm well aware that many trumpists craved a big Daddy authoritarian Putin style leader. Such people might want all Americans to fall into line of following him. Better get used to the reality that will never happen.

Its possible that this president,one day,could be the target of one disgruntled Mexican,Muslim,African American,or any other nut case that dislikes him.
Keep your friends close,and the secret service closer.

Any president will have the best security possible. Any president has people after her like that.