Can anyone recommend an Android 7.0 tablet?

chubby

12 hours ago, fulhamboy said:

I bought the nexus google 7 at Argos 4 months ago, my friend told me they are always out of stock now !

my tgf has taken possession of it great for games, but Samsung for reliability    

Folks, the OP is looking for a 4G enabled tablet that can run the latest version of the Android OS, ver. 7 Nougat. Not necessarily just any 7 inch tablet.

The new Huawei MediaPad3 looks interesting, ohh it's running Kitcat but quite good specs for the 300$ and very good speakers apparently.

Around 8" screen is a good size, well for me it is.

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/tablets/huawei-mediapad-m3-8-0-1327378/review

I am no Apple fan boy but I am extremely happy with my Ipad mini2 and it got the latest IOS updates as they roll out. I will never pay the premium price for their phones so my Ipad will very likely be my only Apple product and I am pretty sure sure my mini will last another 2-3 years. I use it a lot out at the patio at my house and when the time come for a new tablet, I will see what's on the market for around 300$ and it don't necessarily have to be an Apple machine.