D.N.A Nightclub

Bludshoteyes

Ok I'll be the first one to say it  "get some earplugs , put up with it and if you don't like it go back home"    :tongue:

but no kidding I do sympathise with you ... a complaint to "the nice men in green"  would be your best bet the club is almost certainly breaking some law or other.   good luck.

Last thing I do before leaving the states is go to pharmacy and buy 50 pair, Zzzzzzzz

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

What type of music do they play? Has anyone actually gone inside this club to check it out? I'm presuming it's more an all-Thai type of club with no or minimal foreigners since it's around the Thai clubbing area.

well yes they have turned it up again shaking everything within 150m - they  do like to make noise, the little guy with his hand on the volume knob thinks it is cool and cannot resist, the same mentality as removing the exhaust from a Honda click and thinking that is also cool.......................probably time for the Army to raid the place and shut it down for good since they don't want to listen

yes getting louder and louder...................3"36am and it is still going on

The building is not fit for this, and it is not located correctly in an area of residents, I am pretty sure the authorities have given warnings and even shut the place for a while but the Thai way is to say (deleted) the rules ..........and that goes for just about everything including the roads

what does it boil down to ...............................no law enforcement...........which means no respect for the law.

In the UK .............pubs have a closing time, they have regulations about noise, these are rules and laws and they are enforced....................Thailand yes there are laws .............many many laws

Yeah, I thought it had all been put to bed because it was nice and quiet for a few weeks but now it's getting back to the old routine. Wakes me around 0400-0500 every morning. Think the f*ckin dj turns it right up for the final half hour, just to give everyone a grand finale. Cheers, buddy. Honestly, the disregard is unreal. But hey ho, TIT, of course it's operating outside licensing hours but who gives a sh*t? Hopefully it will get busted. Kids, drugs, whatever. Just get the place shut down.

The condo manager some of us are in did the whole thing. Petition, letter to the Mayor and recorded complaint at Pattaya City Hall. This resulted in a decent reduction (for us on the sides anyway) of noise.

Lets hope a second letter will be provided.  Maybe a local complaining of under age drinking and drug use may have a more lasting effect.

• 2 weeks later...