Is it dangerous to have too many X Rays ?

Bonobojt

I have had 10 x rays done on me since July and now, I went to a private hospital in Chiang Mai to get some taken of my neck, lower back and pelvis, then a couple of days ago in the UK I went to a Chiropractor and he took X Rays of my neck and lower back/Hip, I never told him about my older X Rays as some incidents have happened since then and I felt they were outdated, I'm asking as I know X Rays have Radiation and I have been feeling Nausea sometimes since the recent x rays were taken. 

Edited by Bonobojt

The doses of radiation used in medical X-rays are negligible.  You're exposed to far more background radiation each year from natural sources.

Your symptom of nausea is completely unrelated to your X-rays.

Incidentally, if you're concerned about X-ray dosage, stop using chiropractors.  They're all misguided quacks using techniques with no quality scientific evidence of efficacy.

14 minutes ago, katana said:

The one to worry about is a CAT scan which is about equal to 80 X-rays although sometimes you have no option but to have one.

yes I know, that's why its important to be healthy so you don't get sick and have to get a CT or PET scan 

I'm going to eat more fruits and veggies, drink fresh veggie/berries juices and smoothies, basically increase my antioxidant intake to heal my body from this radiation exposure, just to be on the safe side.. 

9 hours ago, Bonobojt said:

well he gave me a Magnesium supplement to take, that's the only new thing I've put in my body since I had the x rays and saw him, maybe its the supplement that makes me nausea then 

Highly likely, it is a known side effect of magnesium supplements.