Trump attacks 'harassment' of Mike Pence at Hamilton musical

rooster59

13 minutes ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else.” 

Here is where it all falls apart ala the MSM.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Linzz said:

No he was muttering "I have just decided to run to take the Presidency and trash your legacy"

No doubt Obama is now regretting his rudeness at that dinner, considering his entire legacy is going to be consigned to the garbage pail in January. Sometimes I think karma is real.

18 hours ago, ttthailand said:

What do these hillary supporters want, Trump to step down before he gets started? That's not going to happen.
Are they trying to stage a coup ? So much for the American election process.
What happened to accepting an election, same like Hillary asked trump ....
American freedom and democracy at its best .... what a laugh !

Remember the uproar when Trump said he might not accept the election if he lost during the debate with HRC? Turns out she was, as usual the one that lied when she said she would accept it.

If she accepted it she would be out telling the snowflakes to man up and go home. As it is, she seems to have disappeared. This is the first post I've written HRC in ages. It's almost as if the campaign never happened.

A post containing content copy and pasted from another site as it was in violation of fair use policy.  If you cannot link to the content, then don't bother posting it.  An inflammatory reply to that post was removed as well. 

Other off topic posts and replies have been removed. 

The Alt Right (white supremacists neo Nazis) had a conference in Washington DC over the weekend.

Trump team denounces ‘racism of any kind’ in wake of ‘alt-right’ conference;

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2016/11/21/trump-team-denounces-racism-of-any-kind-in-wake-of-alt-right-conference-tapper-furious-over-cnn-chyron/

A black performer politely asks VP Elect Pence to respect citizen's rights and Trump replies with a demand for an apology and a low class attack on the most popular theatrical performance of the moment.

A neo nazi spokesperson for a group that Trump's Chief Strategist, Bannon, claimed was supported by Breitbart as its core platform, says that Jews are not people and the response is? Some political hack sends some meaningless, non specific message about racism 'in all its forms'.

I don't know if Trump is a racist but his policies and actions certainly support and give comfort to those who are.

1 minute ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

The Alt Right (white supremacists neo Nazis) had a conference in Washington DC over the weekend.

Trump team denounces ‘racism of any kind’ in wake of ‘alt-right’ conference;

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2016/11/21/trump-team-denounces-racism-of-any-kind-in-wake-of-alt-right-conference-tapper-furious-over-cnn-chyron/

A black performer politely asks VP Elect Pence to respect citizen's rights and Trump replies with a demand for an apology and a low class attack on the most popular theatrical performance of the moment.

A neo nazi spokesperson for a group that Trump's Chief Strategist, Bannon, claimed was supported by Breitbart as its core platform, says that Jews are not people and the response is? Some political hack sends some meaningless, non specific message about racism 'in all its forms'.

I don't know if Trump is a racist but his policies and actions certainly support and give comfort to those who are.

There have always been and always will be detractors and extremists in every political movement. The temptation is to sensationalize those fringe elements as typifying the whole. Doing that lends authenticity to the bias, but does not make it so.. I for one am not a Nazi, but if I said I supported Trump that is what I could be quickly called.

1 minute ago, Linzz said:

There have always been and always will be detractors and extremists in every political movement. The temptation is to sensationalize those fringe elements as typifying the whole. Doing that lends authenticity to the bias, but does not make it so.. I for one am not a Nazi, but if I said I supported Trump that is what I could be quickly called.

Trump singled out the Hamilton cast for approbation. Trump singled out SNL for approbation. Neo Nazi's who give the salute to Trump and say that Jews are not people get what response? Some tepid generalization that was staffed out.

This is the climate created by Trump. He called for citizens to come together yet continues the divisiveness. How many more swastikas? How many more bashings? How many more white children screaming at non white children?

He is a disgrace and needs to be opposed and challenged at every turn.

18 minutes ago, Linzz said:

You are singling out Trump and making him responsible for the Nazi salutes. I agree with you that that is disturbing but the cause does not all lay at Trump's door. Presently there is a great divide and a facing of a revolution amongst the youth. Spread the blame a little further. The Press conspired with Hillary to manipulate the elections. The New York Times has admitted that it has disgraced the principle of the First Amendment and would rededicate itself to the news and standards of honesty rather than being a propaganda machine. Don't hold your breath. They portrayed Trump supporters as rednecks racists homophobic islamophobes which demonized half of the population. This will continue by advertising  everything that Obama will continue to say. With your summary and with mine there indeed seems to be the makings of the deepest divide since the American Civil War.

The narrative that the press conspired with one Candidate is now out of date. It was always bogus. The NYT has not apologized, nor is it. You are referencing fake news.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/new-york-times-relentlessly-biased-against-trump-reports-new-york-times/ri15996

Here is the article in the NYT

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/public-editor/liz-spayd-the-new-york-times-public-editor.html?_r=1

The intellectual dishonesty of not applying the same standard of critique to your own actions is profound.

Trump is responsible for the divisions that he exploited in his campaign. The Alt Right and people like you are responsible for using these divisions to push agendas. People are protesting this. They are resisting. An actor spoke out about this. It is quite apparent that your assessment of the American character, gleaned from Alt Right websites is fatally flawed. Just as NZ is not just hobbit-land, the US is no longer a melting pot controlled by white culture.

3 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Pence recommends the show because he recognises the cast were exercising thier constitutional right to free speech. And now that we are "off the campaign" trail why did Trump feel the need to  tweet like a maniac about it? Because he's a thin-skinned narcissist, who likes to dish it out but can't take it when it's coming back at him. Strangely, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz are neither Hillary or Obama ... but all were at the receiving end of Trump insults. People in glass house's shouldn't throw stones ... and thin-skinned narcissists shouldn't take the responsibility of the Oval Office. 

Grasping at straws...

Who's thin-skinned here? - everyone who is getting upset about a tweet that should have been no big deal. 

On 11/20/2016 at 2:28 PM, JAG said:

Oh I dont think they all are, or think of themselves as, a movement, far from it.

But I think some do, one or two here have talked about "the movement".

I would be interested to know how the leaders of the campaign see it. I suspect we will never know.

There you go:

Ringside With Steve Bannon at Trump Tower as the President-Elect's Strategist Plots "An Entirely New Political Movement" (Exclusive)

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/steve-bannon-trump-tower-interview-trumps-strategist-plots-new-political-movement-948747

21 hours ago, OMGImInPattaya said:

The President Elect said it best when he said the VP was harassed by a bunch of privileged bullies...funny how they can't take it when people don't take kindly to their leftist abuse.

Only that Pence was actually there, and described it quite differently.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Remember the uproar when Trump said he might not accept the election if he lost during the debate with HRC? Turns out she was, as usual the one that lied when she said she would accept it.

If she accepted it she would be out telling the snowflakes to man up and go home. As it is, she seems to have disappeared. This is the first post I've written HRC in ages. It's almost as if the campaign never happened.

Remember how Trump supporters justified Trump's statements at the time? Remember Trump called people to go out and demonstrate after previous elections? Yeah....thought so.

Just now, OMGImInPattaya said:

He was just maintaining some class...unlike the regressive left cast members.

That the best deflection you can come up with?

You alleged Trump "said it best" (well, he got  the best words, duh). Trump wasn't there.

Pence described it differently. Pence was actually there.

7 hours ago, atyclb said:

because jingthing wrote" The man is dangerous. He threatens our free press. Got to watch this one like a hawk!"

I posted the dr. ron paul compiled list as it related to free press. Any candidate, any political party or press for that matter colluding in such a manner surely threaten free press

regardless of what trump is is isn't, a free press should bu objective and open and not in collusion with any political candidate.

regardless of what trump is is isn't, a free press should bu objective and open and not in collusion with any political candidate.

But these constraints are not expected from whatever is called alternative media (especially online). These sources are not held to the same scrutiny and demanded standards. For starters, take the line above, apply it to Steve Bannon and Breitbart.com.

On 11/20/2016 at 4:43 PM, ClutchClark said:

Please do name someone that could.

I fear even Abe Lincoln would be demonized by Liberals at this point as just another angry, white man. 

Even if bridging these divisions is not possible at present, would have been better to have someone not as inclined (by nature or by design) to make them run deeper and wider.

On 11/20/2016 at 11:08 PM, JHolmesJr said:

Laughable....who cares what a bunch of gay(or straight) fruitcakes think? We can xpect this sort of stupid behaviour for the next 4 years now....if i was pence or trump i wouldnt even have acknowledged them. 

Cnn is saying that trump is trying to stifle artistic expression....such lapdogs...tge donald is as entitled to speak his mind as the fruitloops are. 

who cares what a bunch of gay(or straight) fruitcakes think?

President-elect Trump seems very interested, and pretty excited.

On 11/20/2016 at 11:38 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Well it would appear that all the lefties reacted in the expected Pavlovian way, so I guess Trump knows his audience. Certainly worked, didn't it :cheesy:.

Whereas Trump supporters' replies, including yours, were....yeah, pretty much the same as usual - per script.

On 11/20/2016 at 4:00 PM, Dagnabbit said:

More US citizens voted for Trump than Hillary.

Hell - even Obama was on TV encouraging illegal aliens to vote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, he did not:

It Was Aliens

In an interview aimed at a millennial audience, President Obama encouraged Latino citizens to vote. He did not urge undocumented immigrants to vote.

http://www.snopes.com/obama-encouraged-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

1 hour ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

The narrative that the press conspired with one Candidate is now out of date. It was always bogus. The NYT has not apologized, nor is it. You are referencing fake news.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/new-york-times-relentlessly-biased-against-trump-reports-new-york-times/ri15996

Here is the article in the NYT

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/public-editor/liz-spayd-the-new-york-times-public-editor.html?_r=1

The intellectual dishonesty of not applying the same standard of critique to your own actions is profound.

Trump is responsible for the divisions that he exploited in his campaign. The Alt Right and people like you are responsible for using these divisions to push agendas. People are protesting this. They are resisting. An actor spoke out about this. It is quite apparent that your assessment of the American character, gleaned from Alt Right websites is fatally flawed. Just as NZ is not just hobbit-land, the US is no longer a melting pot controlled by white culture.

No Russian, bogus, fake news, or Alt right commentaries. Just from the paper itself

Sulzberger said they underestimated the support Trump had and would re-dedicate to reporting honestly

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/elections/to-our-readers-from-the-publisher-and-executive-editor.html

Having come under severe criticism:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/public-editor/friday-mailbag-politics-politics-politics.html

Sulzberger sent a note:

http://www.nytco.com/arthur-sulzberger-jr-s-note-to-staff-of-the-new-york-times/

Are you unaware that we learned via Wikileaks that Podesta was pushing (not denied)  MSM to publicize the worst of Hillary's opposition to move all candidates to the right so Hillary could take the middle ground?  Build up a straw man and when he gets the nomination, bring him down. Notice the attention he got in the Primaries? Then the change to intensified ridicule? Why did MSM donate 96% to Hilary and only 4% to Trump? That is not bogus nor out of date as if with the passing of time it becomes less true.

The same left wing propaganda machine was at work at Hamilton.

Mike Pence was singled out for admonition in public because they wanted to make a display at his expense. They could have talked to him privately but they needed a show to feed off peer group kudos. 

I do not care for your personalization, viz "people like me." If you wish to take a swipe at my "honesty" at least make a general remark about who you think I represent rather taking direct aim at me. This forum is for sharing, analysing and challenging members ideas and beliefs not dissing members or their countries. Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Linzz said:

No Russian, bogus, fake news, or Alt right commentaries. Just from the paper itself

Sulzberger said they underestimated the support Trump had and would re-dedicate to reporting honestly

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/elections/to-our-readers-from-the-publisher-and-executive-editor.html

Having come under severe criticism:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/12/public-editor/friday-mailbag-politics-politics-politics.html

Sulzberger sent a note:

http://www.nytco.com/arthur-sulzberger-jr-s-note-to-staff-of-the-new-york-times/

Are you unaware that we learned via Wikileaks that Podesta was pushing (not denied)  MSM to publicize the worst of Hillary's opposition to move all candidates to the right so Hillary could take the middle ground?  Build up a straw man and when he gets the nomination, bring him down. Notice the attention he got in the Primaries? Then the change to intensified ridicule? Why did MSM donate 96% to Hilary and only 4% to Trump? That is not bogus nor out of date as if with the passing of time it becomes less true.

The same left wing propaganda machine was at work at Hamilton.

Mike Pence was singled out for admonition in public because they wanted to make a display at his expense. They could have talked to him privately but they needed a show to feed off peer group kudos. 

I do not care for your personalization, viz "people like me." If you wish to take a swipe at my "honesty" at least make a general remark about who you think I represent rather taking direct aim at me. This forum is for sharing, analysing and challenging members ideas and beliefs not dissing members or their countries. Thank you.

What you care for an don't care for is entirely irrelevant to me. Your continued intellectual dishonesty in not applying the same standards to both sides is clear in your entire off topic biased and partisan interpretation above. You continue to try to take some moral high ground and attempt to shame others for calling you out. Your penultimate sentence clearly puts the lie to entire post. Sanctimonious rubbish.

Your so called analysis is garbage and entirely driven by partisan, narrow minded tainted ideology.

Hamilton left wing propaganda machine. What a crock.Peer group kudos. What a laugh. I will take Brandon Dixon anytime over your nonsense. Wake me up when you decide to stop talking about Hillary Clinton.

Edited by Tawan Dok Krating Daeng

45 minutes ago, Morch said:

Even if bridging these divisions is not possible at present, would have been better to have someone not as inclined (by nature or by design) to make them run deeper and wider.

The popularity of Trump is directly proportional to Obama's marginalization of that same demographic who so strongly supported Trump.

It started way back with the Canbridge Police Sgt. Crowley who was called names by Obama for just doing his job.

Obama had no place in that local matter to begin with.

Maybe earlier for some but that is when I felt the Obama sting.

It continued when Obama said he was concerned for Treyvon Martin because of the color of his skin.

I don't like racism. 

Cheers

Edited by ClutchClark

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

several tweets ... he just can't let it go!

More exaggeration. It was let go days ago. It's sore losers on this forum who can't let it go and look for any tiny excuses to have a go at him. They are the only ones who can't let it go.

He had cordial meetings with Ted Cruz and Romney over the past week. That's a pretty good example of how he can let go.

Another good example is how he kissed and made up with Megyn Kelly.

He's smart enough to put the deal ahead of personal feelings.

46 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

The popularity of Trump is directly proportional to Obama's marginalization of that same demographic who so strongly supported Trump.

It started way back with the Canbridge Police Sgt. Crowley who was called names by Obama for just doing his job.

Obama had no place in that local matter to begin with.

Maybe earlier for some but that is when I felt the Obama sting.

It continued when Obama said he was concerned for Treyvon Martin because of the color of his skin.

I don't like racism. 

Cheers

The post above exactly demonstrates why Trump will never unite the nation. His supporters just don't get it. As more non white voices are heard, the naturally tolerant, liberal and good-hearted middle class, all of whose ancestors were immigrants, will start to realize why the Alt Right offers no solution.

The sad thing is that the poster probably thought he was being funny, or ironic. Instead it is just sad.

6 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

The post above exactly demonstrates why Trump will never unite the nation. His supporters just don't get it. As more non white voices are heard, the naturally tolerant, liberal and good-hearted middle class, all of whose ancestors were immigrants, will start to realize why the Alt Right offers no solution.

The sad thing is that the poster probably thought he was being funny, or ironic. Instead it is just sad.

The only sad thing is hearing so many sore losers spending hours and hours trying to predict the future, hoping you're going to be proven right.

You want him to fail. You don't care about America, just about your own personal feelings.

43 minutes ago, Tawan Dok Krating Daeng said:

What you care for an don't care for is entirely irrelevant to me. Your continued intellectual dishonesty in not applying the same standards to both sides is clear in your entire off topic biased and partisan interpretation above. You continue to try to take some moral high ground and attempt to shame others for calling you out. Your penultimate sentence clearly puts the lie to entire post. Sanctimonious rubbish.

Your so called analysis is garbage and entirely driven by partisan, narrow minded tainted ideology.

Hamilton left wing propaganda machine. What a crock.Peer group kudos. What a laugh. I will take Brandon Dixon anytime over your nonsense. Wake me up when you decide to stop talking about Hillary Clinton.

Obnoxious. OK fine. Can't reason with a closed mind. Actually I did take you seriously recently and proved that I was able to acknowledge validity when you posted it and you responded with a "like". Is that not equal standard application? But no such reciprocity from you, so guess you've forgotten it  racing to overtake yourself on the Left by that staunch angry partisan narrow minded bias you accuse me of.

The calling out of Pence was a deliberate attempt to lecture a captive audience who had no choice but to listen to the rant. The only saving grace was that Pence tolerated it graciously and explained to his kids that this was democracy in action.

I have yet to see some grace and Intellectual honesty from you and an ability to apply equal standards but seems that's lost when you're so busy being dismissive and dogmatic. Even Jing Thing  gives credit where it's due as he has with Pence. Really you've just called yourself out as  fanatical zealots always do. Try to remember your slogan Love Trumps Hate.