The anti-Trump resistance takes shape: 'Government's supposed to fear us'

webfact

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

covfefe-mania!

The internet goes wild!

trump, the twitter TROLL in chief strikes again. 

Meanwhile, the credibility of the previously great USA, drops daily. 

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Twitter-loses-its-mind-over-Trump-s-covfefe-11184231.php

So he's going to Koh Phi Phi ...

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any important news lately from the mighty President of the US ? Oh I see , covfefe is trending so he must have been working hard lately.....

6 minutes ago, balo said:

Any important news lately from the mighty President of the US ? Oh I see , covfefe is trending so he must have been working hard lately.....

The big question now is whether covfefe will be recognized as a new word in the OED to be defined as insane clown president. 

15 hours ago, johnnywishbone said:

The FBI and CIA have found nothing not legal. And yes, the FBI and CIA have both been influenced by the ObamaClinton Machine and their deportment is in dire need of repair.
I understand that being quite conservative I am far outnumbered.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Another conspiracy theory and propaganda.  If anything, Comey sided with Trump by announcing a second investigation into Hillary 11 days before the election, while at the same time remaining silent on an investigation into Trump.

Btw, I think you mean to use the word "department", not "deportment".

Edited by EvenSteven

Well Trump has made his priorities well known to the world. If true the USA will now be DESPISED by the rest of the world. Short the markets, i'm too late and all switched off.

Donald Trump to pull out of Paris climate deal - reports

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/31/donald-trump-pull-paris-climate-deal-reports2/

Trumps is not interested in the USA or anyone, he simply wants to wipe anything to do with Obama's name from the history books. We are all suffering now because the US people have allowed a madman on the world stage to carry out a personal vendetta.

Edited by Andaman Al

3 minutes ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

and Hillary's uranium deal (was with the Russians, BTW).

:cheesy:

But, but, but, Hillary... Yawn.

You've got to stop listening to that inept fool  in the White House.

Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/16/trump-claims--falsely--that-clinton-gave-russia-20-of-us-uranium.html

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

1.png

1 hour ago, EvenSteven said:

Trump to his base: "I love the poorly educated".  And why not?   After all, they make useful idiots and cannon fodder.

birgitpeterson.jpg

He could add;  "I love the easily duped, easily dazzled."

Madoff is probably sitting in his jail cell thinking, "Wow, I thought I was a slick New Yorker who could swindle people out of millions of dollars.  This Trump guy makes me look like a sidewalk thug.  He's swindled a third of Americans.  He's got them believing all sorts of ridiculous things, and he's getting a lot richer each week.  I should have been a Republican politician instead of putting together a pyramid scheme which cheated millionaires.   But I could never out-swindle Trump.  He's the best."

16 minutes ago, Opl said:

He's a tool.

And they know it.

Of course, the inept fool doesn't.

He even dumber than Reagan.

21 minutes ago, Opl said:

Yes, it creates a chicken or the egg scenario, is it trump quoting fox or fox quoting trump. Often its an endless loop.

The whole "Obama was tapping my phone" was trump quoting fox (a "what if" question), who then quoted trump etc, until trump finally said he heard it on fox.

9 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

Can you explain why you would put up a photo of a rally 93 years ago as a reply to a photo taken a few months ago? It is simply beyond the pail. I assume KKK that these photos are all handily available in your personal album.

Actually, he scrambled to put up one of his file photos completely altering his post after I debunked his initial post with this:

3.png

5 hours ago, Jingthing said:

covfefe-mania!

The internet goes wild!

trump, the twitter TROLL in chief strikes again. 

Meanwhile, the credibility of the previously great USA, drops daily. 

http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/Twitter-loses-its-mind-over-Trump-s-covfefe-11184231.php

He means "coffee free."

Certainly from ecological cultivation and with fair trade. But whether he knows what that means for his trade deficit. I have legitimate doubts.

7 minutes ago, iReason said:

The inept one in the White House' personal lawyer explained:

1.png

"“It is the level of stupidity that is incredible. I’m telling you, I used to use the word incompetent,” Trump explained. “Now I just call them stupid. I went to an Ivy League school. I’m very highly educated. I know words, I have the best words. I have the best, but there is no better word than stupid. Right? There is none, there is none. There’s no, there’s no, there’s no word like that.”

We're really into the TWILIGHT zone now.

Spicer asserts (absurdly) that covfefe actually means something (known only to the "great leader" and some insiders). 

Other than an obvious massive typo ...

The president is trolling the world. How long can this go on? 

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

We're really into the TWILIGHT zone now.

Spicer asserts (absurdly) that covfefe actually means something (known only to the "great leader" and some insiders). 

Other than an obvious massive typo ...

The president is trolling the world. How long can this go on? 

He will soon hide in the bush, again.

Could the Russia Investigation Reveal Trump’s Tax Returns?

If special prosecutor Robert Mueller suspects they contain evidence of a crime, the most sought-after documents in Washington might just be unearthed. (sub-title)

"President Donald Trump has already described the multiple investigations into possible collusion between Russia and his presidential campaign as a “witch hunt”—the word he has used in several angry tweetstorms since entering the White House."

"But he might be even more disturbed when he realizes that the latest of those investigations—by the newly named special prosecutor, former FBI Director Robert Mueller—could amount to a double-punch to the president and resolve one of the greatest mysteries of the 2016 campaign: The president and his beleaguered White House staff have given no outward sign that they have thought about the prospect yet."

"But in interviews, veteran federal prosecutors and legal scholars said that Mueller, who began his investigation only last week, has clear-cut authority to obtain the president’s tax returns—perhaps the most sensitive and sought-after government documents since the Pentagon Papers—from the IRS if Mueller suspects they might contain evidence of a crime."

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/31/could-the-russia-investigation-reveal-trumps-tax-returns-215212

‘We were used, abused and exploited’

Victims of immigrant crime say they were taken advantage of by Trump and a non-profit group backing him. (sub-title)

"As he built support for his signature political issue, Donald Trump formed a powerful partnership with a non-profit group dedicated to families of those killed by undocumented immigrants, but now some of those families are alleging they were exploited by both the non-profit group and — to a lesser extent — by President Trump."

"More than a dozen families involved in the Houston-based Remembrance Project — including two who spoke at the Republican National Convention and several more who spoke at Trump’s rallies or were featured in his campaign ads — have parted ways with the organization, according to people familiar with the situation, including six of the families."

"The Remembrance Project sold tickets to the event for as much as $10,000 per table, claiming in promotional materials — some featuring video of Trump at a rally calling the group “incredible” — that proceeds would “sponsor a stolen life,” and thanking donors for “support and contributions made that assists an #AngelFamily.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/01/trump-immigrants-abuse-campaign-239006

They got nothing. Zip. Nada.

Trump White House grants waivers of ethics rules

Exemptions aid Conway, Bannon and four ex-lobbyists. (sub-title)

"President Donald Trump's executive order on ethics has been waived at least 11 times since the administration came into office in January, according to records the White House posted online Wednesday night."

"The waivers allow White House staffers to work on matters that could affect their former employers or clients or involve issues from which the aides would be normally be excluded because of past lobbying work."

"About a week after taking office, Trump signed an executive order restricting the role of lobbyists in his administration and limiting the work government employees could do relating to former clients and former employers."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/31/trump-white-house-waivers-ethics-239011

Another 180.

Whatta surprise... :whistling: