How can i get a income tax refund when I decided to quit the job and go back to my country?

You'll probably want someone inside thailand to help you. If not for filing the return, then for an address to receive the check and deposit into your account. 

You could in theory do the tax return online by yourself, but they will usually ask foreigners with significant tax returns for copies of all documents including passport pages to prove you were a thai tax resident for the year in question. They usually phone your contact number to tell you this. So if you don't have anyone to do this for you then you could hire an thai accountant or lawyer. 

Edited by Time Traveller

When I retired(and hence had a low income for my final calendar year of employment) I applied for, and received, a refund from them, deposited to my Thai bank account. I can't recall now if I received a cheque or an electronic deposit.

I am not trying to rain on your parade, but today is November 24, and 2016 is almost finished. If you have not yet quit, and have worked here all year, I think any refund would be a small one.

If you have only been working a few months, or have other factors in your favour, that should make it more worthwhile.

Check first if you can get your current employer to adjust your final salary so that no refund is needed. Most employers can do so. Either their payroll system can do it automatically or even if not they can often do a manual payrun outside the system, eg a cheque

Could well be that you can pay little or no tax in your final month and after that no refund is due.

Cheers

Fletch :)

You can file your PND91 online. There is an online section where you can upload pdf scans of the proofs that are required, such as a full copy of your passport, LTF purchases, etc.

The only problem is it the whole site is on Thai.

The refund will arrive by cheque at the address you give in your submission.