What sort of People do you Beware of?

NoshowJones

2 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Possum 1931

Possum my dear,you must read it the way you see fit.You must not get all fired up over words on a screen,after all,thats all they are.I dont like to upset you,i suggest you take another tamazapam,check your blood pressure and relax in a soft,cosy chair for an hour.I wont change my mind about what i said.I have been here a long time and having had 2 bars in Patts,i know exactly who the people are to beware of i dont know what your pedigree is here,but if know your way round these parts,you certainly wouldnt go round asking people who they would beware of,it would make you look and sound like an absolute Noob.Anyway,dont take it all so seriously,i'm only having fun too.Now,i have to go,i have some paint to watch drying.:wub::kiss01:

Read my post #148

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 26/11/2016 at 8:00 PM, jobsworth said:

i am amazed that none of you seem to be aware of the vast operation being conducted by ICE against white people in the thailand. have you never noticed the many little groups of middle aged australian ladies pretending to be tourists and clutching their mobile telephones while they take photos of the suspicious white people. they are on the beach, in the restaurants, in the bars and outside the hotels. often they will be accompanied by a child or two from an orphanage or a thai lady ex bar girl. the lurkers on this forum will certainly know what i am talking about.

I don't know who you refer to to as ICE. But I have seen the behavior you are talking about in Thailand, this is the way they behave back home in Australia.

Not sure if you can call them true feminazis as they only follow their own malicious/hate regime and it's not only the white males they target.

Australian women although not all seem to be a hateful lot.

On 11/25/2016 at 8:16 PM, NickJ said:

Yeah....pretty much any westerner in a cheap suit. Or.....anyone hanging out with a dark skinned tattooed Thai sex midget....

Hey you ! What's wrong with LBGT tattooed midgets, dynamite comes in small packages even if they are reformed rice growers.

17 hours ago, Somebodee said:

I don't know who you refer to to as ICE. But I have seen the behavior you are talking about in Thailand, this is the way they behave back home in Australia.

Not sure if you can call them true feminazis as they only follow their own malicious/hate regime and it's not only the white males they target.

Australian women although not all seem to be a hateful lot.

Geez man, cry me a river.  I watched parts of that video and...well, they didn't kick him off the plane, didn't call him a bunch of rude names, didn't physically assault him.  They just asked him to move seats.  And he feels persecuted because of this?  Give me a freakin break.  Simply, if you're a parent and your young children were traveling unaccompanied, would you prefer they sit next to a male adult or female adult?  Granted, a very small percentage of men are pedos.  But an ever smaller percentage of women are pedos. 

Are there actually men out there who feel like men--especially white males--are being routinely discriminated against?  If so, all I can say is grow some balls. 

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 0:48 PM, elgordo38 said:

Life must be a real Pis*er Offer for you. Accept the diversity in people. Rant and rave a bit but do it with a big smile. 

You're one of them? Must feel terrible to live in a country between people you don't like.

7 hours ago, bandito said:

You're one of them? Must feel terrible to live in a country between people you don't like.

I am tolerant of all people some I do just do not like their ways in SOME cases. I learned long ago never use the word hate. It can eat you up inside. As my old grannie used to say "God forgive them for they know not what they do"

7 minutes ago, elgordo38 said:

I am tolerant of all people some I do just do not like their ways in SOME cases. I learned long ago never use the word hate. It can eat you up inside. As my old grannie used to say "God forgive them for they know not what they do"

I know one farang who knows what he doooo's....:laugh:

Although this was partly meant as a fun topic, this one is serious.

I would be wary of anyone who does not like animals, note animals, not insects or reptiles, perhaps with 

the exception of some breeds of dog.

Anybody ostensibly rich, which encompasses a whole load of guys from boiler room to drug dealers. Apart from that their mostly harmless, and good entertainment. A good guy is a poor guy. I agree with the animal thing, anybody who can inflict pain on a poor helpless animal can do the same to you, if you're poor and helpless. Having said that not all rich people are hopeless, some have deep existential problems I can't even go into here, you'de have to be rich to understand.

Why is it that some people thing “goodness”is the exclusive domain of the poor?  There are many reasons for people being poor and I am pretty sure goodness is not one of them.  There are also many defining characteristics of goodness, of which poor is not one.

Edited by villagefarang

13 minutes ago, villagefarang said:

Why is it that some people thing “goodness”is the exclusive domain of the poor?  There are many reasons for people being poor and I am pretty sure goodness is not one of them.  There are also many defining characteristics of goodness, of which poor is not one.

If you're a Thai Buddhist you believe that a person's circumstances in this life are a reflection of his virtue (or lack of it) in past lives. That's why the Junta and its supporters are forever bleating about "virtuous" people being the only ones qualified to run Thailand, by which they mean "not poor people"

1 hour ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

If you're a Thai Buddhist you believe that a person's circumstances in this life are a reflection of his virtue (or lack of it) in past lives. That's why the Junta and its supporters are forever bleating about "virtuous" people being the only ones qualified to run Thailand, by which they mean "not poor people"

Glad I don't follow any "beliefs"...:stoner:

Jews (Israel). I have nothing against them. They come to Chiang Mai however this time of year and behave in ways that draw attention in large groups.

Been in more than one restaurant worried these people  (and thus me) might be suddenly targeted by the scum sucking morons from the religion of peace who hate them particularly.

People who, having been members on a forum for many years, are unwelcoming to newcomers because they think that they think they are superior beings and seek to rule over others. Such people are invariably ignorant and often illiterate.

I mention this to explain why I have posted here for the first time. I joined six years ago and have been content to read. I joined another forum at around the same time and posted there. After six years of putting up with childish behaviour I have finally lost patience and left that forum. There are no prizes for guessing the name of that forum.

On 11/29/2016 at 2:21 AM, possum1931 said:

I'd be wary of anyone who does not like a bit of fun, anyway, who is asking you to read it?

like your self ??, thought my response was humorous,, and by the way no one forced you to read my response,,   but this is an interactive discussion site so i presume what is written here is read by all who visit here

and you should be wary, but not for the stated reason DH

On 12/2/2016 at 3:20 PM, Deepinthailand said:

Arm chair experts/my mate posts/casual slip into a thread of how long I've been here/wannabe moderators/grammer police.

Nice little  joke that about your deliberate misspelling of grammar police. My mate got pulled up by them when we wuz doing the Chiang Mai -MHS loop on our choppers.We were in a  guesthouse, moaning about the state of the road , my mate said, ' I can't andle  these dirt roads no more, I'm sliding all over the place., give me some tarmac please.'

This wuz back in the mid 70s mind before the road was completed, anyway this bloke wearing glasses and a mensa badge stuck to his shirt,  leaned over and replied, ' I think you'll find that's called asphalt,' before returning to his book on Heidegger and the genealogy of principles. 

After that I decided to avoid anyone or anythink to do wiv philosophy coz I could see he wuz jus splitting hairs  or perhaps I should say airs. Whenever I hear the words Nietzsche, Fichte, Schopenhauer or especially that Adorno bloke who predicted the rise of muzac I walk the other way. Not that I've ever read any of their stuff mind. Give me Harold Robbins any day.

Anyway, this is drifting off topic, where are the mods when you need them ?