With recounts looming, Trump adds new administration picks

rooster59

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PattayaBoy said:

Jill "recount" Stein loves democracy so much, she praises Fidel Castro, a dictator who killed democracy activists.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I don't see that anywhere near as bad as praising Putin the President of Russia. Do you?  Republicans - From Patriotism to Treason in less than a generation.

Edited by Andaman Al

8 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

You and the video boy you quote are lying concerning the Michigan voting system.

http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-1633_8716_45458---,00.html

"Russia probably didn't hack US election – but we still need audits, experts say" - "probably"  :shock1:  Doesn't that word by experts raise some issues?

"And then there are states where Hillary won by smaller margin like 7000 votes, why dont count there?" - Because there are no anomalies in the EXIT polls. Do people not understand what an exit poll is? These states are being recounted because there are anomalies that do not make sense, therefore it is legally and constitutionally correct to recount. What is the issue with recounting, if Trump is confident then he should welcome the recount.

Because there are no anomalies in the EXIT polls.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exit_poll

Like all opinion polls, exit polls by nature do include a margin of error. A famous example of exit poll error occurred in the 1992 UK General Election, when two exit polls predicted a hung parliament.

On 11/26/2016 at 6:38 AM, acid thunder said:

Sore losers and a total waste of money.  Up to those willing to waste their money on a totally futile exercise.

want to bet a large portion of the money collected will go to "administration " of the project ?

4 minutes ago, surangw said:

want to bet a large portion of the money collected will go to "administration " of the project ?

there was fine print that moneys goes to green party

http://thetruthdivision.com/2016/11/oops-liberals-forgetting-read-fine-print-recount-donation-page/

JILL STEIN FUNDRAISER UNDERGOES FINE PRINT CHANGE: NO GUARANTEE MONEY WILL GO TO RECOUNT

https://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/jill-stein-fine-print-change-recount/

Edited by PattayaBoy

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Petraeus is apparently under consideration for Sec State. Hopefully Trump will give it to him instead of Romney ( and tonight's dinner is a consolation prize ), or Giuliani, who has some question marks re overseas interests.

Then Trump needs to be doing something about his own business interests.

Ah, got to love the irony with Petraeus being considered for Sec of State...

David Petraeus shared classified info. Now can he be secretary of state?

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/28/politics/petraeus-secretary-of-state-trump/

3 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Ah, got to love the irony with Petraeus being considered for Sec of State...

David Petraeus shared classified info. Now can he be secretary of state?

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/28/politics/petraeus-secretary-of-state-trump/

Unlike HRC he was convicted and punished. Now he has paid his debt and can be the Sec State.

I'm sure he isn't going to make the same mistake again. Very clever man. Unfortunately no one is "clean" at that level. Till AI takes over, we just have to make do with the best of a bad bunch.

19 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Unlike HRC he was convicted and punished. Now he has paid his debt and can be the Sec State.

I'm sure he isn't going to make the same mistake again. Very clever man. Unfortunately no one is "clean" at that level. Till AI takes over, we just have to make do with the best of a bad bunch.

Only in the oppositeland inhabited by Trump supporters would being convicted of a crime make you superior to someone who has not been convicted, or even prosecuted for a crime.

33 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Petraeus is apparently under consideration for Sec State. Hopefully Trump will give it to him instead of Romney ( and tonight's dinner is a consolation prize ), or Giuliani, who has some question marks re overseas interests.

Then Trump needs to be doing something about his own business interests.

But Trump has done something about his business interests. They are going to be managed by a "blind trust' run by his daughter and son-in-law. It's true that this definition of "blind trust" is not what all financial and legal experts would call a blind trust, but then according to Trump, it is not a conflict of interest for Presidents to promote their own business while in office. You know, because it's not illegal therefore it can't be a conflict of interest.

8 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

And true to form you blame anyone but your own incompetence.

Do California illegals get a social security number as well?

Here go try it out, see if you can vote or register to vote as an illegal in California. hint - You CANN NOT!

http://registertovote.ca.gov

Let me start by saying I don't believe voter fraud is widespread, and also add that I applaud your faith in humanity.  I figured you were originally from CA, but now I guess not.  

Did you try the registration?  I did.  I stopped before the submit button.  I don't like to commit fraud myself.  All you need is to check a box that says you're a citizen. It's an honor system thing.  You don't actually have to be a citizen.  I think you've confused may not and can not.  They'll tell you that your information will be verified, but in reality it's not possible to follow up on all of that.   I'm registered in Texas, but could easily be in other states or other Texas counties.  In Texas the registration site says the first time you vote you may be asked to show ID (license, passport, electric bill, etc.).  That's just bull intended to discourage fraud.  In reality you can't be forced to show picture ID.  All you need is your voter registration card that arrives in the mail every year. You don't need a social security number. You don't need a driver's license. You don't need a phone number or a permanent address.  Your card can be sent to any address.

One of my wife's Thai friends accidentally registered to vote. She's a permanent resident, but not a citizen.  I think when she renewed her drivers license there was a little checkbox that asks if you want to be registered to vote.  She can't read or write English, so she guessed what to do.  She asked me what the card she got in the mail was.  It was hard to explain to her that she really shouldn't try to vote.

Get out the vote democrats have been fighting picture ID laws for a long time.  I don't get too wound up about it.  Fake ID's are a dime a dozen. 

19 hours ago, PattayaBoy said:

Jill "recount" Stein loves democracy so much, she praises Fidel Castro, a dictator who killed democracy activists.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How Donald Trump's Company Violated the United States Embargo Against Cuba

http://europe.newsweek.com/donald-trump-cuban-embargo-castro-violated-florida-504059?rm=eu

15 hours ago, ilostmypassword said:

But Trump has done something about his business interests. They are going to be managed by a "blind trust' run by his daughter and son-in-law. It's true that this definition of "blind trust" is not what all financial and legal experts would call a blind trust, but then according to Trump, it is not a conflict of interest for Presidents to promote their own business while in office. You know, because it's not illegal therefore it can't be a conflict of interest.

I wonder if Fox News will have to go through a whole hiring process? A bunch of them are going to be in the new administration (some confirmed some considered).

Fox News national security analyst Kathleen Troia “KT” McFarland: Deputy National Security Advisor

Fox News analyst Monica Crowley: communications team

Fox News contributor Laura Ingraham: White House press secretary

Fox Business contributor Anthony Scaramucci: economic adviser

Fox News contributor Pete Hegseth: SecVA

Fox News’ “The Five” co-host Eric Bolling: a position in the Department of Commerce

Looks like someone likes to watch Fox News...

16 hours ago, Silurian said:

I wonder if Fox News will have to go through a whole hiring process? A bunch of them are going to be in the new administration (some confirmed some considered).

Fox News national security analyst Kathleen Troia “KT” McFarland: Deputy National Security Advisor

Fox News’ “The Five” co-host Eric Bolling: a position in the Department of Commerce

Heh, wasn't it HRC that was too tight with media?

Ex Fox News or Breitbart credentials seem to be beneficial for scoring a white house post.

Edited by Morch

17 hours ago, Silurian said:

I'd like to see Stuart Varney in Commerce somewhere.

Remember how Roman victors had a slave standing behind the conqueror holding a golden crown and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting?

http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/632929-for-over-a-thousand-years-roman-conquerors-returning-from-the

Bill O'Reilly would be great as the guy to remind Trump not to let it go to his head. As I see it, the greatest threat to Trump is being seduced by the power and the glory of the office.

Not with Fox any more, but Glen Beck could be trusted to be the "no" man in the administration ( he didn't support Trump and he knows a lot of stuff ).

Wisconsin recount: Trump ahead by a FURTHER 3 votes.

This is what you spent $3.5 million on, suckers.

Fox reported that Jill Stein missed the deadline date for recall in Pennsylvania and couldn't come up with the 1 million in fees by Monday so no recount will take place in Pennsylvania, may as well stop recount now for Wisconsin and Michigan it's done, waste of money and Trump will still be POTUS

recount.jpg

Edited by PattayaBoy

19 minutes ago, PattayaBoy said:

Wisconsin recount: Trump ahead by a FURTHER 3 votes.

This is what you spent $3.5 million on, suckers.

Fox reported that Jill Stein missed the deadline date for recall in Pennsylvania and couldn't come up with the 1 million in fees by Monday so no recount will take place in Pennsylvania, may as well stop recount now for Wisconsin and Michigan it's done, waste of money and Trump will still be POTUS

recount.jpg

A quick google search confirms that the Pen recount is dead in the water.

No matter how remote the possibility of an election upset, many anti HRC people will be relieved.