Man on the run after shooting boss in the head

snoop1130

Man on the run after shooting boss in the head

Kritsada Mueanhawong

1_20161128154140363_ydWsOToNcHSMRUmcsveZ

PHUKET:-- Police are searching for a man suspected of shooting his employer in the head in Koh Kaew early this morning.

“We found Pisekpong Oonwan, 38, behind the Isuzu showroom in the area, bleeding profusely from a head wound. He had a .22mm bullet lodged inside his head,” confirmed Lt Col Naruebadin Pangleesen of Phuket City Police. 

“He was taken to Vachira Phuket Hospital, where his condition is stable.”

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Man-the-run-shooting-boss-the-head/65924?desktopversion

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2016-11-28

1 hour ago, stupidfarang said:

“We also found a hammer at the scene of the crime,” confirmed Col Naruebadin.

So they found a hammer? He was shot not hammered 

That was an interesting tidbit.  Perhaps it will figure into some kind of self defense claim if they find the suspect with a hammer dent in his head?  Or maybe a red herring...

I have a couple inlaws painting our new home 300 baht per day,  When I turn up one or the other will be fishing in the pond or just sitting around. I told the wife and she said " so what, they still need to paint the house anyway "  I guess I better keep my mouth shut, or maybe I'll get shot.

20 hours ago, Grubster said:

I have a couple inlaws painting our new home 300 baht per day,  When I turn up one or the other will be fishing in the pond or just sitting around. I told the wife and she said " so what, they still need to paint the house anyway "  I guess I better keep my mouth shut, or maybe I'll get shot.

There are a few houses being built near us and I can see the workers each day, often see one or two sitting playing on their phones while the others work. They do work at a slow speed. One lot of workers are paid a total amount to finish the work they were employed to do, a set price. I think that is a better way of paying them as 300 bhat a day, well they could be there for the next 6 months painting