On screen Shortcuts

Maybole

I have acquired an HP Pavilion g6 laptop. The OS has been upgraded to Windows 10. The shortcut icons are much bigger than I would like and I want to reduce them to about half their size.

I cannot find any way to do this. Would any expert please advise me ?

Right-click on an un-used part of your desktop and click View. You will see Large, Medium & Small Icons with a black dot next to the view that has been selected. Left-click on your choice.

This is the easiest way to do it, and as long as the display settings haven't been changed since your upgrade to W10 it should sort it out. Your graphic card on a g6 shouldn't affect the size of desktop icons.....................;)

10 hours ago, chrisinth said:

Right-click on an un-used part of your desktop and click View. You will see Large, Medium & Small Icons with a black dot next to the view that has been selected. Left-click on your choice.

This is the easiest way to do it, and as long as the display settings haven't been changed since your upgrade to W10 it should sort it out. Your graphic card on a g6 shouldn't affect the size of desktop icons.....................;)