Paying in money out of Province

I neec to pay some money in out of province approx Thb 300k and know this attracts charges so I wondered what my best options are. I need to pay the money into either Bkk, Kasigorn or Krungsi bank and I understand the options are. The home accounts are in Chiang Mai but I will be in Bkk.

1/ pay cash in

2/ get a bankers draft in bkk and pay into bkk branch

3/ get a bankers draft in bkk and pay into home CM branch

4/ same as 2 but for regular cheque

5/ same as 3 but for regular cheque

I have read that some of the fees can vary considerably, what are the approx costs of each and is there a preferred option.

Lastly, if one were to pay into an out of province account using an ATM would there be any fees incurred, and can you do this with just your ATM card or does it require thr bank book too?

Note I have read other threads on here but not one that covers all these points so apologies if any of this is duplicated.

1 hour ago, allane said:

The standard charge for interprovincial transfers is B 30 for the first B 10,000, plus B 1 per B 1000, or portion thereof. TMB offers free transfers within their own branches.

So Thb320 on 300k. You mention transfers does that also apply to paying a cheque in?

Quick update for all, Inchanged my money at super rich in Bkk and went to BKK bank at the end of the road and got a cheque for thb160. No charge when I paid it into my wife's Bkk bank in CM. Not sure if the charge is less if you have a Bkk account yourself (I don't).

hope this helps everyone.