Cameroonian woman arrested at Suvarnabhumi with fake visa

webfact

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

I'd of thought $800 would be enough grease to get you a real visa in Cameroon. She is an enterprising gal to come up with that much cash, maybe good person to have in Thailand.

Borrowed money.

Exorbitant rates.

Family suffers if not paid back.

Well known, except by you.

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

The visa was then confirmed to be counterfeit after it was checked using a visa detection machine. - What is a visa detection machine? Does it have flashing lights and make beeping sounds?

Officials later found the visa was issued at the Thai Embassy in Cameroon. - If the visa was issued at the Thai embassy, then how can it be fake?

You mean you've never seen a visa detection machine (VDM)? Here is a picture of one:

8a67cb17dbecff40048d4077f01ff0ab.jpg

13 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

Thanks for the link, I assume you followed the search on this site for information on the Thai Embassy in Cameroon.

I was personally overwhelmed by the information provided.......................;)

teicameroon.jpg

1 hour ago, AlQaholic said:

This is utterly confusing, unless there is a standing policy (which is racism) to not allow Cameroonians into Thailand, why would she not be allowed to get a visa legitimately? Just apply at the Embassy? If she can pay $800 for a fake one, that $800 would surely be enough to support her tourist visit to Thailand, and therefore obtain a legit visa?

And anyway, why not just pay $800 for a fake British passport and just get a Visa exempt entry? 

I agree, man. I'm just going to throw a wild guess out there that it was a real visa she paid $800 for. And since she paid $800, it must be assumed fake by TAT. How the F would a visa made by the real Thai consulate show as fake in a "visa machine"?

Edited by happysanook

46 minutes ago, AlQaholic said:

This is utterly confusing, unless there is a standing policy (which is racism) to not allow Cameroonians into Thailand, why would she not be allowed to get a visa legitimately? Just apply at the Embassy? If she can pay $800 for a fake one, that $800 would surely be enough to support her tourist visit to Thailand, and therefore obtain a legit visa?

And anyway, why not just pay $800 for a fake British passport and just get a Visa exempt entry? 

Did she know it was a fake one?

Did she know what the correct price was?

Was it an "all in" fee (visa/travel)?

Was she just "cargo" and was this the story she was told to tell?

So many answers for you to provide based on the highly detailed and reliable information in this in-depth "story".

3 hours ago, chiang mai said:

A visa detection machine!!

Jeeze, even the Thai Embassy is issuing fake visa's!

I am sorry for my ignorance, but how can a visa issued by a Thai Embassy be fake? I thought that visas issued by an appropriate authority, which is an embassy or consulate, are proper visas.

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

With a parallel fake US embassy in Ghana operating under the noses of the US authorities

and the locals for 10 years ! providing full and legit visas , what do you really expect?

Africa and other places are hives of fake visa, passports and permits, so no wonder

this is happening....

Oh, darn, do you suppose anything else in Ghana is fake? I was just about to fall in love with that "mixed" sexy girl from Ghana whose mom is Ghanian and father is German working in Zimbabwe.

1 minute ago, abrahamzvi said:

I am sorry for my ignorance, but how can a visa issued by a Thai Embassy be fake? I thought that visas issued by an appropriate authority, which is an embassy or consulate, are proper visas.

It's simply bad reporting. Must be a fake "embassy" based on other comments here.

7 minutes ago, Dustdevil said:

It's simply bad reporting. Must be a fake "embassy" based on other comments here.

If you read it, the embassy is real but is a mobile one and the visa is fake, the embassy staff issued one he had made and pocketed the money I guess.

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

The visa was then confirmed to be counterfeit after it was checked using a visa detection machine. - What is a visa detection machine? Does it have flashing lights and make beeping sounds?

No, they make a mastercard detection version too. It's called a Thai Bar Girl. Flashing and beeping sounds are optional (paid for) accessories!

26 minutes ago, MikeTexas said:

" Officials later found the visa was issued at the Thai Embassy in Cameroon "

How can a fake visa be issued from the embassy?

if e.g. an embassy wrily circumvenes limited quantities of visa per African country per month or similar things. That, however, would not be a "fake" but a document not in line with the Thai Immi rules

Edited by thurien

2 hours ago, AlQaholic said:

Only confusing aspect is that some people

believe what this woman with a FAKE VISA IS SAYING,!