Ron19

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, sipi said:

I couldn't agree more. As one of Thai Visa Forums founding 8 members who passed away just recently and his respected family have asked for absolute privacy I couldn't think of a more deserving winner, in private.

He joined 3 years after me. He certainly wasn't one of the founding members.

1 hour ago, Patsycat said:

When did this happen?  He and i used to send witty PMs to each other.  I'm a bit sad now,

September from memory but I'll need to look it up as I don't bother retaining much these days.

2 hours ago, Ron19 said:

Hasn't posted for more than two years

I sent him a message but no response- he was very helpful and an excellent moderator of the Thai language forum. I don't know if he stopped due to disillusionment with the forum, it used to be much more lively in the past, or if something bad happened. But he seemed to be the sort of guy who would tell you in advance if he was leaving. 

"Poster of the Year" in my opinion, should based upon actual posts by any member with all community positive responses throughout which should be easily extracted under logarithm.

JJGreen  and Wanderluster and a great many others not witinin the clique should also  be in contention.

Apology for my commentary on the thread, but feel free to flay as you may,

39 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

"Poster of the Year" in my opinion, should based upon actual posts by any member with all community positive responses throughout which should be easily extracted under logarithm.
JJGreen  and Wanderluster and a great many others not witinin the clique should also  be in contention.
Apology for my commentary on the thread, but feel free to flay as you may,

Aw shucks dude. It's just a bit of fun innit.

18 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:
This competition has to be an "annual troll bait" to perpetuate and enhance ThaiVisa as the foremost authority for an expatriate guide to living in Thailand (which it  is) 

Only to the minority of us toursist/expats/longtimmers who bother to read it. So your sentence is correct to a point and Incorect on many other levels.