West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

bout time wet spam had a decent run at relegation, we could do with buying a few cheapies to bulk the squad out biggrin.png

Nah mate...we have moved beyond them now....just look down and laugh.

No sign of Stones today unsurprisingly....

bout time wet spam had a decent run at relegation, we could do with buying a few cheapies to bulk the squad out biggrin.png

true smokes, but you never know, mcartney might make the step up ,,,,,, .just and make our bench cheesy.gif with a decent wind behind him biggrin.png

true smokes, but you never know, mcartney might make the step up ,,,,,, .just and make our bench cheesy.gif with a decent wind behind him biggrin.png

I'm looking forward to their inaugural at the Olympic stadium....vs Preston. laugh.png

I'm looking forward to their inaugural at the Olympic stadium....vs Preston. laugh.png

they certainly do things with a certain style ,,,,,,,,,,,, NONE clap2.gif

This is a board for West ham United supporters or people with informed opinions. Chimps and baboons are kindly requested to post elsewhere.

Normally in the Spurs thread.

Indeed, it's a chimps on chimp tea party over there!

This is a board for West ham United supporters or people with informed opinions. Chimps and baboons are kindly requested to post elsewhere.

Enjoy your annual relegation battle while we join the chase for the title. smile.png

Enjoy your annual relegation battle while we join the chase for the title. smile.png

Was last year a relegation battle for us? The answer is nowhere near. As for the 'title', the only one you'll get is the honour of being ' The club that almost got into the Champions League and could have been contenders but things went a bit wrong at the end' It has a catchy ring to it, doesn't itlaugh.png

• Like 1

Down boy!

Posted Image

Unless you can back this up with some kind of analysis then I don't think I can believe you. Posted Image Anyway good luck in your Chimpions league quest, you're going to need it.

We relied on luck the last two years....this time we are relying on a much improved squad.

Thanks for the good wishes however....I will reciprocate by. hoping you squeeze out 16th place.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forwards to seeing Morrison get a run in the team. He's a star in the making if he can keep out of trouble..

I wonder where he'll play? doesn't look like he's going to play wide now. Will he play the Nolan role or even as a striker? Have you seen any friendlies TW? If so where has he been playing on the pitch?

I saw the Pacos game where he scored on 16 seconds.. He looks attack minded so maybe competing with Nolan or Diame. He sometimes reminds me of Brooking on the ball but is a bit more tenacious and scores a few.. I think he'll be main playmaker one day, though more likely for Man City or someone.

Edited by tw25rw

If he's anywhere near Brooking in ability then we have fine player though he's probably pacier or definitely pacier.laugh.png He still sounds a bit of a nutter though and defenders are going to wind him up at every opportunity. However he did well for Birmingham, on loan,and he probably got kicked more in that division than he will in the top division.

.What do you think of Downing coming along? I think it's a bold move from the big one but we still need a striker or twosad.png

It's certainly a positive sign, though he plays mostly on the left so I don't know what it means for Jarvis. Maybe it's the end for Vaz Te as I think they can both play on the right..

Morrison reminds me of Brooking because he has this way of striding forwards and swerves past defenders before stroking a perfect pass.. I know Man Utd thought highly of him, but his off field problems were too much for them.