West Ham Thread

EastSaxCol

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

In answer to Alfredo's question, I miss all posters who help keep this forum interesting and worthwhile reading; I'm even really missing my old man chicog for the same reason

What happened to him?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/5/2560 at 9:41 AM, Bredbury Blue said:

Disappeared in huff when the wheels fell off a few months back

Don't worry. He'll be posting a photo of a winning accumulator AFTER he's just copped, patting himself on the back and letting everybody know what a good judge he is.

3 hours ago, carmine said:

Apart from a half decent balti curry what else have you brums got to celebrate then?  Spaghetti Junction?:smile:

If you asked most blues fans they would turn round to any north London outfit and say obafemi Martins won them a cup, the league cup against all the odds/might of Arsenal and before that they had won the Leyland daf cup thanks to John gayle overhead kick 20 years before.  But you ain't wrong not a lot to be proud of in Birmingham just another shabby city but the central library is spectacular.

8 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

If you asked most blues fans they would turn round to any north London outfit and say obafemi Martins won them a cup, the league cup against all the odds/might of Arsenal and before that they had won the Leyland daf cup thanks to John gayle overhead kick 20 years before.  But you ain't wrong not a lot to be proud of in Birmingham just another shabby city but the central library is spectacular.

Not a bad answer!!

14 minutes ago, carmine said:

Not a bad answer!!

Thanks Carmine and to confirm Tottenham have less to be proud of as you are the biggest under achievers in the Prem hands down and all the players who you have snared should have breeded more success. That's not a bad a answer either.

19 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Thanks Carmine and to confirm Tottenham have less to be proud of as you are the biggest under achievers in the Prem hands down and all the players who you have snared should have breeded more success. That's not a bad a answer either.

No thats crap but never mind.  Hate to quote Peter but you do sound bitter.

• 2 months later...
Not good was it?
Looks like another crap season even though we have some decent players.

Predictable result. Lukaku always manages to score against us whoever he plays for.
Decent players yes, players to get you and keep you on the top 8, unlikely.
Need some better players all round. Carvalho would be a boost but believe it when I see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

The historical posters on here would be going mental at such defeatism.

Never saw the big man burst into tears before Xmas! :biggrin:

They were clearly saving themselves for their cup final against us in a few weeks time....losers!!

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Dropping Noble is going to go down well with the fans.

LMAO at Moyes.

Not much of a fan of Moyes Ronnie, but from what I've seen of Noble lately that was an overdue move. Maybe Moyes got that one right.:shock1:

27 minutes ago, jellydog said:

Not much of a fan of Moyes Ronnie, but from what I've seen of Noble lately that was an overdue move. Maybe Moyes got that one right.:shock1:

I still find it hilarious he was first choice to be Man United's manager!!  It was so obvious from the word go he was hopelessly out of his depth....   

Archived